Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who would you like to return, and who would you like to see go?
Topic Started: Jun 8 2010, 04:39 PM (3,972 Views)
CynthiaHaskins1

Get rid of
justin
adrienne
gabi
arianna
roman
bring back
eric
carrie
austin
jennifer
tony
melissa
shane and kim
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, Jun 15 2010, 12:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

catsmeouch

Marlena should ABSOLUTELY be the matriarch of Days. She is the heart of the show after Alice.

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I just wanted to say that you are right marlena has every right to be that matriarch of days of our lives.and not maggie.
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, Jun 15 2010, 01:06 PM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

CynthiaHaskins1
Jun 15 2010, 12:52 PM
Hi!,I just wanted to say that you are right marlena has every right to be that matriarch of days of our lives.and not maggie.
Marlena's not a Horton though. Maggie is a Horton, and Alice is, and soon to be was a Horton. I love Alice, but since Marie is not on the show as a permanent basis. The next in line would go to Maggie, or Julie. Julie to me, would seem more logical since she has been with the show since the start. Deidre Hall (Marlena) will always be a very MAJOR part of the show, but she's not connected to the Horton family. She was great friends with them, but has never had a family connection. The matriarch would be someone with family ties to the family, and would have to be the oldest. Like Caroline is for the Brady's.

darraholic
Member Avatar

CynthiaHaskins1
Jun 14 2010, 06:53 PM
Hi!,I am sorry to say this but i have to disagree with you there is no need to bring back deidre hall or the character of marlena evans i want her to stay far away from days of our lives as possible.
Quote:

Huh?

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Come back:

Lucas (Give the man a real storyline that doesn't completely involve Sami)
Marlena
John
Jack
Jennifer
Abby
JJ
Eric
Rex (Eric Winter was just HOT! lol)

Going:

EJ
Rafe
Arianna
Gaby
Carly

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply