Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pretty Little Liars; ABC Family
Topic Started: Jun 9 2010, 11:41 AM (3,731 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Good grief, Bianca Lawson (Maya) has played a teenager for almost 15 years. I remember her from Buffy and Dawsons Creek when I was in High School.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jun 30 2010, 12:15 PM
Good grief, Bianca Lawson (Maya) has played a teenager for almost 15 years. I remember her from Buffy and Dawsons Creek when I was in High School.
I remembered her form SBTB: The New Class!

lene
Member Avatar

checked her out, she's 31?!?! shit, i never would have guessed. She looks REALLY young.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jun 30 2010, 12:15 PM
I could NOT for the life of me remember where I saw her from, and it was Dawson's Creek. DAMN she looks great for her age.

Loved this last episode, you could see the hurt and anger in Ella (HMC), just from those few steps she took. HMC is an unbelievable actress. How I missed her so much LOL I don't think it's going to go well between her and Ariana.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i loved the last eppy

Alin89
Member Avatar

who watched the latest eppy

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

The latest episode was my favorite thus far! I like that we got to know the girls a little more on a personal level. Oh and Toby+Emily please.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, so their was a marathon yesterday and DVRed some of the shows. The last two have some good movement to the story.

The homecoming dance epi was good! WOW, what a bitchy sister Spencer has. Seriously the girl needs a life if shes going to a HS dance to have her mess up her sister's date!

The whole Emily stuff was scary in the chem lab. I thought they were going to cause a fire but you have her falling, then the creepy "pop number" goes down!

Out of all the girls, I like Spencers and Hanna's stories best! Emily can be so whiny and Aria too!

lene
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jun 30 2010, 11:59 AM
And sorry, but do high schools STILL have blackboards w/chalk?
uuh, Yes.... :ermmmm:

Alin89
Member Avatar

man the latest episode was full of awesomeness

cassie1013

The last 10 minutes was pretty awesome, though, some of the performances are still bland...

Alin89
Member Avatar

who watched the latest eppy

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I watched! Emily is getting too whiny for me, I was surprised that she's going try this new relationship with the neighbor.

Did we see what happened to Toby? I just saw Jenna crying and some police. I think h crashed his motorcycle.

I like Spencer and her new guy. I also like the nerd and Hanna. Sean is an ass. I'm sick of the teacher/Aria romance. I hope they do break up.

I think we need to see more of the parents and Aria's brother should have a story too. Maybe on of the girls can be attracted to him?

ilovemydays

I might have to toss out my TV(s). I love this show too. I only turned it on because there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else on. I didn't expect to like it!

Spencer: She looks and acts more like a substitute teacher than your typical 16 year old. I might be able to buy her as the 17-19 year old sister but she just doesn't fit in with the rest of the "coven" she seems totally out of place with Hanna, Emily and Ari. Maybe she'll grow on me. At the moment I think Alex is way to good for her.

Hanna: I think this character has potential. Possible nympho-klepto prom queen with daddy issues. I like that she struck up that friendship with the photo-geek and how supportive she is about Emily's attraction to women.

Ari: Pretty girl, I can see why Ezra is attracted to her. He needs to run, very far, very fast...for another 3 years or so but somehow I doubt it. I think the guy is going to hang around until he gets burned.

Emily: I like the actress and the character. I'm hoping that TPTB leave her options open and make her bisexual. The show might be primetime but it's on ABCfamily. If they make her character gay they'll just suppress her story...besides I like Toby and I have the feeling he'll be back, I just hope he isn't too mad at her for not giving him a chance to explain.

Does anyone know if Holy Combs is pregnant in real life?
Has anyone here read the books? How closely does the show follow the books?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

ilovemydays
Jul 22 2010, 09:44 AM
I might have to toss out my TV(s). I love this show too. I only turned it on because there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else on. I didn't expect to like it!

Spencer: She looks and acts more like a substitute teacher than your typical 16 year old. I might be able to buy her as the 17-19 year old sister but she just doesn't fit in with the rest of the "coven" she seems totally out of place with Hanna, Emily and Ari. Maybe she'll grow on me. At the moment I think Alex is way to good for her.

Hanna: I think this character has potential. Possible nympho-klepto prom queen with daddy issues. I like that she struck up that friendship with the photo-geek and how supportive she is about Emily's attraction to women.

Ari: Pretty girl, I can see why Ezra is attracted to her. He needs to run, very far, very fast...for another 3 years or so but somehow I doubt it. I think the guy is going to hang around until he gets burned.

Emily: I like the actress and the character. I'm hoping that TPTB leave her options open and make her bisexual. The show might be primetime but it's on ABCfamily. If they make her character gay they'll just suppress her story...besides I like Toby and I have the feeling he'll be back, I just hope he isn't too mad at her for not giving him a chance to explain.

Does anyone know if Holy Combs is pregnant in real life?
Has anyone here read the books? How closely does the show follow the books?

I read them, and it's actually following the books pretty closely. Well so far anyway.

King
Member Avatar

I watch this show, and I like it for the most part. It's outrageous at points, but it's fun. I love all the soap cast members.

I agree about Emily...whiny bitch!

Hannah is my favorite.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i love this show

Alin89
Member Avatar

the latest episode was awesome

EjamiKillsRatings

I love this show!! It's awesome! :D

EjamiKillsRatings

Aria is my favourite actress.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply