Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pretty Little Liars; ABC Family
Topic Started: Jun 9 2010, 11:41 AM (3,042 Views)
SalemSeductress
Member Avatar
Sarah

Pretty Little Liars has really grow on me!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Did anyone see the Summer finale? It started off slow, but the last 10 minutes were intense. I can't believe we have to wait til January for it to start up again.

I just saw a video of Lucy Hale (Aria) and Shay Mitchell (Emily) answering questions and they said that theyll start taping the rest of this season in Sept.

YT Vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2skCHvebbU&feature=related

Here's a spoilerish article with Ashley Benson (ex-Abby, DAYS) on the finale:
http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/08/10/pretty-little-liars-finale-scoop-were-left-with-a-huge-clif/
Edited by Liz<3Days, Aug 11 2010, 12:34 AM.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Caught the summer finale, and it was AMAZING!

I hope Hannah is alright, for the first time, I was slightly into Ezra and Aria's romance.

I'm so glad we both got answers and more questions tonight. Can't wait til January!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i loved the finale poor hannah

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm not into the Aria/Ezra fling at all. I think its pretty gross. I like the other guy with her. I dont know why they tie her into such a relationship so soon.

Hannah is my favorite character. I liked her growth from that of an entitled teen to one that's willing to sell her nice bags to help her mom.

SalemSeductress
Member Avatar
Sarah

Aria is my favourite character. Who was the guy that Allison was dating in the season finale's on the computer screen?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

On the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars, we found out that both Spencer and Ali were smooching Ian behind Spencer's sister's back. That explains why Ali was so mad when she caught Spencer and Ian kissing, but did Spencer ever find out that Ali spent her last night at the kissing rock with him?

Executive producer Oliver Goldstick shares that when the show returns in January, "[Spencer] has the most difficult, thorny relationship with Alison...she's the one who reappears, says, "She's gone"...we're excited to explore what happened that night."

After Aria and Hanna woke up, Spencer told them that she may have heard Ali scream. Maybe those sleeping beauties shouldn't have trusted their bestie so easily. Fellow exec producer Marlene King adds that they'll also show what happened the day Alison went missing in the second half of the season.

Oliver continues, "That will allow us to explore Spencer's role because she may know a lot more than she even let on to her friends." What could Spencer be hiding about Ali, and what does Ian know about that night?

SalemSeductress
Member Avatar
Sarah

I just bought the first novel of Pretty Little Liars. I watched the show mid-season and missed a lot of the key points. Besides, the books are always better.

paul89

i love it im in shock who A is omg

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am still in shock with who A is,did not see that coming at all,poor Aria.

paul89

Snowing Fan
Aug 31 2013, 09:47 PM
I am still in shock with who A is,did not see that coming at all,poor Aria.

its seem like the answer was in all of the season ...

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

It's probably just a red herring though, kind of like the Toby thing. I wish he was really A though - I've wanted it since the first season!

paul89

i had no clue its will be ezra

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

i still having hard time that Ezra is A....

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I love PLL, I really do. But for the love of god can we please find out if Alison is dead or alive. there are only so many finales you can do with a reveal of someone from the A team.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i like pretty little liars but its starting to get boring and dragged out. i think it would be best if it end this coming season i mean how much more is there really.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

Keisha
Sep 20 2013, 11:41 PM
i still having hard time that Ezra is A....
I just can't believe it. Could Ezra really had set up the whole first meeting all along. It just seems so unbelievable.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brant got the boot from DWTS,stinks.

Glade they revealed Ali on the halloween episode.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Back tonight.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this show is starting to annoy me. it needs to move on already. i keep wondering how long will this show go on
Edited by Alin89, Jan 22 2014, 11:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply