Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pretty Little Liars; ABC Family
Topic Started: Jun 9 2010, 11:41 AM (3,641 Views)
paul89

i love it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

yesterday's episode was better.
Edited by Alin89, Jan 30 2014, 01:42 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

things r getting too creepy. i felt so bad for alison. i hope hana and spencer and emily do tell aria the truth. ezra is creeping me out. next episode is looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think its time spencer stops taking those damm pills. I didn't really like this black and white stuff. It was k but so and so. the next episode is looking good as well. i hope they do tell aria about ezra being A.

Brianna!
Member Avatar

Alin89
Feb 12 2014, 07:04 PM
i think its time spencer stops taking those damm pills. I didn't really like this black and white stuff. It was k but so and so. the next episode is looking good as well. i hope they do tell aria about ezra being A.
i didnt really care for the black and white either. i mostly Fast Forwarded thru it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

So Ezra is reporter wow thats a shocker. I don't think he is A he is probley working for A. I saw A at end picking up the ali story. I feel so bad for spencer. I'm happy Aria knoes the truth sort of. next week's episode is looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor aria and spencer they r such a mess now. i hate wat paige did to emily by tricking her like that. i like hanna and travis. I think spencer was the one who tried to kill Ali. i hope spencer gets well soon. Now I'm wondering who is the real A. i cant wait for next week's episode.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 1 2014, 07:52 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor spencer i feel bad for her more. I can't believe A is ali's mom. the only thing im wondering is y would she torture the gurls so much. i liked aria with that new boy. I get feeling toby isnt going to come bak. i have a feeling spencer will be with that new one. anyways its getting very interesting. i cant wait till next week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Every episode seems to get stranger and stranger. I hope we will get more answers since Ali will reveal everything. Ali's mom creeps the fuck out of me. Poor spencer as well. Now Jason is back which seems even more weird. I hope the next answer we get all the answers we want. I still think that Ali's twin in that grave.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The season finale was pretty good. I love that we have all the answers now. I just wish we can find out who is A. I get the feeling we will have one more season then we r done. There isnt much left i think. I cant wait for the next season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

bumping becuz it premired tuesday night and it has been renewed for 2 seasons.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The premiere was meh. This show needs to end. I think the renewal for two seasons is too much. One season renewal I would get by two come on. I seriously can't believe shaunia was A. I feel it was a let down and don't think she is A either. I also hate how Alison is still keeping secrets. I wonder what is Melissa's secret. The army mona wants to set up is stupid as well. I'll hope for best for this season but so far it doesn't look good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The second episode was better. Poor Alison with her mom dying like that. I think Mona knows something and so does Jason. It seems weird to see Ali back in Rosewood. It's good to see Toby again. The next episode is looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the third episode too. It was good to see Ezra again. I wonder what Melissa's and her dad's secret is. I like the new gurl who is admiring Emily. I wonder who killed Ali's mom. I like that Hana decided to change her hair color. Mona is annoying the crap out of me. I feel so bad for Ali. I can't wait for more next week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked this episode too. I get the feeling either Spencer's sister or dad killed Ali's mom. I like Hana's new look. Poor Ali she is going through a lot. I also feel bad for Aria to be haunted by Shaunia's death. The 100th episode is looking very nice.

Alin89
Member Avatar

It was good to see Ali back in high school. I like Ali and Em together. I think Hana should be with Travis. I felt so bad for Jenna. I should have known that swim gurl was with them. I really dislike Mona. I wonder who is Bethany Young? It was good to see Caleb back. That ending was unexpected as heck. I should have known A didn't die. Next episode is looking cool.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I can't believe the way A came back. I wonder who is Bethany Young. I think Hana should be with Travis. I felt so bad for Ali when she got attacked like that. I'm so happy I saw that dead rat in Paige's locker. She deserved it. I'm still wondering why did A blow that house up. Next episode looking k!

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm happy Hana is with Caleb. This past Tuesday's episode didn't seem so interesting expect for the Betheny drawings that's all. I hope next week's episode will be better.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 26 2014, 11:28 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Another not so interesting episode. I hope things start to improve or I'm out for good. Next episode isn't looking so good either but i'm hoping for the best.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was much better. I wonder who is that guy that is ali's supposed kidnapper. I'm happy that hani and Aria made up. I'm also glad that Zach got what was coming to him. I like that the girls are suspicious of Sydney now. Next episode is looking tense.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply