Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pretty Little Liars; ABC Family
Topic Started: Jun 9 2010, 11:41 AM (5,309 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm happy the girls are against Alison now. I really don't like her one bit. I wonder what will Melissa say to Spencer in that video. I like that Hana is back to her old self. Next episode is looking neat!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I can't believe Melissa killed Bethany. I'm happy we didn't see Alison in this episode! I felt so bad for Caleb and wanted to give him a hug. I can't wait till next week's finale. It is looking crazy.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Omg what a summer finale. I will miss Mona dearly. I think Mona's death was very tragic. I can't believe Ali is A. I felt so bad for Spencer being arrested. I'm happy Toby survived the car accident. I'm happy he became a cop. Ali is a psychopath. I can't wait for the xmas episode.
Edited by Alin89, Aug 31 2014, 04:49 PM.

HottyToddy
Member Avatar

Still kinda upset about Mona. JP played that role so well.
Allison is also a very evil character portrayed by a great actress.
My favorite PPL is Aria.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really liked the xmas episode. I liked how Mona was torturing Alison. I should have known Alison knew Bethany. I can't wait for the season premiere.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The season premiere was pretty good. I don't think Ali killed Mona. I think it was CeCe. It was great to see Grumbald again. She creeped me out though. I felt so bad for Aria not getting into college. My heart also went out to Paige and Emily. I'm glad Spencer is free. I can't wait for more.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The second episode was so and so! I can't believe they got rid of the knife. The other thing whoa on hana's mom and jason doing it. The next episode seems better.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The third episode was a little lackluster. I think Hana's mom should tell the truth about sleeping with Jason. I hate that Spencer and toby are fighting. I think that mona's body is in that barrel. The next one looks somewhat better.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The fourth episode was a little better. It seems weird to see Ashley and Jason kissing. I'm glad Ezra forgave Aria. The next episode seems okay.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was very boring. I wanted to see some action. The next episode seems ok.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was better. I like that Spencer is doing crazy stuff. My heart went out to Hana her dad is such a bastard. I'm not liking Talia one bit. Why would mike help Alison such a stupid move on his part. I can't wait for the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

A good episode this week. It looks weird that Spencer is doing all these bad things. I felt so bad for Hana when the coach told her she wasn't pagenent material. I'm glad Emily will do it for her. My heart went out to mike felt so bad for him. Next episode looks ok.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was so and so for me. I felt so bad for Spencer and Ali with their issues. I can't believe what A did to Cyrus. Next episode seems ok.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The episode seemed ok. I felt so bad for Hana. I liked how Melissa was being protective of Spencer. It's good that we are getting somewhere with the varjack thing. Next episode looks interesting!

Alin89
Member Avatar

A good episode! It's good we are getting clues to the mystery Varjack. I really hated that Ashley's private life blew up like that. I didn't get Mona's letter. That ending was interesting though. Next episode doesn't seem bad.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Another good episode! I can't believe Alison got a guilty verdict. I seriously think there is something off with Andrew. I'm glad nothing bad happened to Mike. The ending was a shocker. I can't wait for the finale.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

WHO THE F IS CHARLES.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Mar 25 2015, 03:27 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Mar 25 2015, 03:27 PM
WHO THE F IS CHARLES.
Hey, it's 5 seasons and they've advanced two letters. What more do you want?

clubkylie
Member Avatar
#SaveXander

Trying to wrap my brain around the WHO has been impossible today. But now I'm more curious as to the WHY. Now that we know Charles is 7 years older than our Liars, what could they have done to him that was so effed up he'd want to go to such extremes to torture them?

What comes to mind first is the Jenna thing. Was he in Toby's house too when the girls threw the firework? Is he disfigured and has to wear the mask like the Phantom of the Opera (PROM tie-in)?

We've seen A blackmail or hurt pretty much every character on the show at one point or another. Clearly a lot of people have wronged him. But something our 4 girls did or saw and didn't realize was so awful that Charles wants them dead most of all.

And that's where I'm at right now lol.

Alin89
Member Avatar

What a finale oh my! I'm thinking Charles is Ali's half brother. I say that because of the video when he was young. I'm glad Mona is alive though. I can't wait for the next season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply