Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 21st; *UPDATED 6/19*
Topic Started: Jun 9 2010, 01:27 PM (19,828 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Episode Titles
Monday
"Lucas Comes Home"

Tuesday
"The Wedding"

Wednesday
"Mia Leaves Town"

Thursday
"Alice Dies"

Friday
"Rafe Returns"

**UPDATED 6/10**

SOW Spoilers
-Madeline surprises Chad.
-Nicole tries to distract Brady.
-Carrie apologizes to Sami.
-Kayla, Caroline, and Stephanie bond.

**UPDATED 6/12**

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Kate decides not to tell Stefano about Madeline.
-Adrienne tells Kayla that Stephanie's behavior has been worrisome.
-Brady admits to Nicole that he broke up with Arianna.

**UPDATED 6/15**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of June 21:

Kate decides to not tell Stefano what she has learned about Madeline.

Adrienne tells Kayla that Stephanie’s behavior has been worrisome.

Brady admits to Nicole that he broke up with Arianna.

Carrie warns Sami that she must choose between Rafe and EJ.

Kayla makes it clear she doesn’t approve of Bo and Carly’s relationship.

Thursday June 24:
Kimberly arrives at Bo’s house.

Friday June 25:
Family and friends gather to say a final farewell to Alice.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 6/16**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Lucas and Allie return to Salem; Chloe tells Daniel that they get need to get married immediately.

Tuesday
Carly wakes up from surgery and wants to stop the wedding; Chad tells his mother that he has decided to go to university in Salem.

Wednesday
Mia leaves Salem to study dance in New York; Carrie and Sami share a warm moment.

Thursday
Kayla tells Bo she doesn't approve of his relationship with Carly; Hope and Jennifer are distraught over Alice's death.

Friday
Sami is shocked to see Rafe; Alice's loved ones bid her a final farewell.

Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 21st
Madeline asks for a meeting with Stefano; Melanie and Nathan try to ignore their feelings; Chloe wants to marry Daniel as soon as possible.

Tuesday, June 22nd
Lucas makes an accusation; Carly interrupts Chloe and Daniel's wedding; Madeline's secret shocks Kate; Stephanie, Kayla and Caroline bond.

Wednesday, June 23rd
Carly wants to talk with Daniel and Chloe privately; Mia says goodbye to Will and Sami; Carrie apologizes to Sami; Lexie makes a stunning discovery.

Thursday, June 24th
Bo is happy to see Kimberly; Hope breaks down; Bill confronts Maggie; Rafe worries about Sami.

Friday, June 25th
Rafe shows up on Sami's doorstep; Stephanie tries to comfort Nathan; Kimberly is surprised to see Shane.

**UPDATED 6/17**

SOW Spoilers
-Madeline persuades Mia to leave town.
-Brady tells Nicole he and Arianna have broken up.
-Rafe and Shane head back home to Salem.
-Doug tells Hope that Alice didn't believe she and Bo were truly over.

Can't Miss:Friday, June 25th
Carrie warns Sami that she has to choose between Rafe and EJ.

Highlight of the week:Wednesday, June 23rd
Maggie delievers devastating news: Alice has died.

**UPDATED 6/19**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, June 21st
Kate and Stefano watch Madeline's incriminating tape; Sami welcomes Lucas and Allie back to town; Nathan and Melanie repress their feelings for one another; Melanie asks Chloe what kind of game she's playing with Daniel.

Tuesday, June 22nd
Kate decides not to tell Stefano what she's learned about Madeline; Chad tells Madeline he's going to Salem University; Philip keeps quiet when Lucas calls Chloe a perpetual cheater; Alice's family comes together; Kayla, Caroline and Stephanie bond.

Wednesday, June 23rd
Maggie tells Jennifer that Alice has died; Brady admits to Nicole that he broke up with Arianna; Madeline convinces Mia to leave Salem; Carrie arrives in town; Carly insists on talking to Daniel and Chloe in private; Lexie learns Mike is in the hospital.

Thursday, June 24th
Kimberly arrives at Bo's house; Kayla explains she doesn't approve of Bo and Carly's relationship; Sami unloads on Carrie about what Anna did; Jennifer and Hope console one another; Will tells Lucas that EJ's been decent to Sami.

Friday, June 25th
Family and friends gather to say a final farewell to Alice; Carrie warns Sami that she must choose between Rafe and EJ; Adrienne tells Kayla that Stephanie's behavior has been worrisome; Bill and Jennifer inform Mike that Alice has died.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

When they say "home" do they mean like to his front porch, or just to Salem in general? :eyeroll:

TFP.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

lysie
Jun 9 2010, 01:30 PM
When they say "home" do they mean like to his front porch, or just to Salem in general? :eyeroll:

TFP.
Front porch darling....front porch....lol....

Nahhh I think he's living at the Dimansion!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

His first scenes are with Sami.

"You are home to me..."

:D

Edited by Aliaron, Jun 9 2010, 02:27 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Jun 9 2010, 01:42 PM
lysie

TFP.

Is it confirmed that he's 'living' at the DiMansion? That just totally cracks me up if it's true. Why wouldn't he go live in his house that he had been sharing with Chloe Nathan? Or stay with Maggie?

Not that I don't think it could be fun to have Lucas staying in the DiMansion again with EJami and Co. But I doubt the writers will take much time to give us fun during these particular episodes. :-/

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Aliaron
Jun 9 2010, 02:20 PM

"You are home to me..."

That is exactly what I was thinking of......

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

SocRMum1
Jun 9 2010, 02:23 PM
LuvingLumi
lysie

TFP.

Is it confirmed that he's 'living' at the DiMansion? That just totally cracks me up if it's true. Why wouldn't he go live in his house that he had been sharing with Chloe Nathan? Or stay with Maggie?

Not that I don't think it could be fun to have Lucas staying in the DiMansion again with EJami and Co. But I doubt the writers will take much time to give us fun during these particular episodes. :-/
Still a rumor at this point...but I think it's pretty true...coming from a reliable source ;) ...anyway I should have said, he's 'staying' at the Mansion not 'living'.....I think he does it more for Will than anything else...and I don't think he interacts with Ej at ALL.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

LuvingLumi
Jun 9 2010, 02:42 PM
SocRMum1
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Still a rumor at this point...but I think it's pretty true...coming from a reliable source ;) ...anyway I should have said, he's 'staying' at the Mansion not 'living'.....I think he does it more for Will than anything else...and I don't think he interacts with Ej at ALL.
Hey, doesn't Sami 'live' at the mansion too?! I'd LOVE to her to answer the door and Lumi to share a kiss :wub:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Ally
Jun 9 2010, 03:10 PM
LuvingLumi
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep Chloe Nathan? Or stay with Maggie?

Hey, doesn't Sami 'live' at the mansion too?! I'd LOVE to her to answer the door and Lumi to share a kiss :wub:
I'll be happy with a fucking hug :D heck I'd be happy with a smile :D

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

LuvingLumi
Jun 9 2010, 03:12 PM
Ally
Jun 9 2010, 03:10 PM
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep Chloe
I'll be happy with a fucking hug :D heck I'd be happy with a smile :D
oOooh! Yeah! He can flash that sexy smile and go.. Honey, I'm home! :wub:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Did Lucas and Rafe ever shared a scene besides the time when Lucas was leaving? I always thought it was kinda odd how they never really shared scenes.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

JamesScott_19
Jun 9 2010, 03:33 PM
Did Lucas and Rafe ever shared a scene besides the time when Lucas was leaving? I always thought it was kinda odd how they never really shared scenes.
Only one other time...and they NEVER exchanged a word...weird right? I guess Tomlin didn't want to have them too close you know.....the audience couldn't see that one was a bad replacement for the other....

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LuvingLumi
Jun 9 2010, 03:40 PM
JamesScott_19
Only one other time...and they NEVER exchanged a word...weird right? I guess Tomlin didn't want to have them too close you know.....the audience couldn't see that one was a bad replacement for the other....
Yea that is really weird, I always thought it was odd. I know Lucas warned Rafe to be good to Sami but I don`t think he meant it as a threat.

I agree maybe that is what Tomlin was thinking, I would take Lucas over Rafe any day. One thing I say about Lucas was although I never was a fan, he was NEVER boring and his scenes with Ej were always classic. Remember when he had to give Ej mouth to mouth in the steam room?

"Lucas your lips smells like rose pedals"- *blows kisses*

They had some good times, now I am forced to see the biggest bore with Sami, ah the nonsense.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Those steam room scenes were so funny! I really liked the banter between EJ and Lucas. EJ and Rafe just do not compare.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

rafe and lucas had kinda shared 4 scenes

in march 2009 lucas coming to pub whlie rafe is getting out on -no words

aug2009 only one interaction of Lucas and Rafe- no words from lucas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zblQmCKfB14

on des 2009 when lucas and sami and will talk rafe goes to talk to sami

no words

http://www.youtube.com/user/Partnersincrimeteam#p/u/25/rohldqm1MsE

and feb 2010- no words

Ana75
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Jun 9 2010, 02:20 PM

"You are home to me..."

Really?! His first scenes are with Sami?? :biggrin:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

JamesScott_19
Jun 9 2010, 03:48 PM
LuvingLumi
JamesScott_19
Yea that is really weird, I always thought it was odd. I know Lucas warned Rafe to be good to Sami but I don`t think he meant it as a threat.

I agree maybe that is what Tomlin was thinking, I would take Lucas over Rafe any day. One thing I say about Lucas was although I never was a fan, he was NEVER boring and his scenes with Ej were always classic. Remember when he had to give Ej mouth to mouth in the steam room?

They had some good times, now I am forced to see the biggest bore with Sami, ah the nonsense.
Actually Lucas never told Rafe to be good to Sami...those were the scenes that Bryan didn't come back to tape after he was let go.....

aimees76
Member Avatar

Lucas comes home!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I can't see a Lumi kiss, but I'm betting on a hug!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 9 2010, 04:08 PM
JamesScott_19
Jun 9 2010, 03:48 PM
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Actually Lucas never told Rafe to be good to Sami...those were the scenes that Bryan didn't come back to tape after he was let go.....
I thought I read the line he wouldn't do was "Leave Sami alone" talking to Rafe. Glad he's back now Corday needs to prove himself smarter & make it permanent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply