Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of June 21st; *UPDATED 6/19*
Topic Started: Jun 9 2010, 01:27 PM (19,935 Views)
TINA222
Member Avatar

Wishy washy Will is back. I guess this week the plot calls for Will to defend EJ. Its not untrue but it doesnt fit in with what he has been saying for the last month. So whatever Willy Wishy Washy. Go to China with daddy. Im so over characters not being written consistantly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I agree Tina, the guy is really wishy washy meanwhile he is best friends with Stefano.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

TINA222
Jun 19 2010, 10:12 PM
Wishy washy Will is back. I guess this week the plot calls for Will to defend EJ. Its not untrue but it doesnt fit in with what he has been saying for the last month. So whatever Willy Wishy Washy. Go to China with daddy. Im so over characters not being written consistantly.
I think it's coming from after he overheard EJ talking about Sami positively, Can't exactly remember what he said but it lead to the Poker game w/Johnny, Will, EJ and Sami.

It is surprising though, in general who bad the show's writing is, I mean...like impossibly terrible for anyone but Victor. Nothing, not even my favorite characters are pulling me in, and I was excited to watch this summer since I miss the first forty minutes in the time it takes to make it home from school.

The writing for EJ, use to crack me up in almost every episode! I could do without my favorite couple(as long as EJ doesn't end up with someone else) if EJ were to go back to the hilarious guy he used to be. Same for Sami. I don't need a couple. I'd just need Sami and EJ not to be with other people :shrug: (lol) They can have some weird forever-flirting dynamic, while mindf****** with others and each other without being together. That's fine with me. Sami probably will never suit the heroine for me.

I know it's a soap which is suppose to be about love and romance, but that's not what I'm seeing anyway. They can choose a select few that actually fall in love.

I'm just using EJ and Sami as an example, it could be anybody, I just think the character ideas suit who EJ and Sami used to be. And I love em'.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jun 19 2010, 03:43 PM
Angie79
Jun 19 2010, 01:22 PM
More Daily Spoilers

Thursday, June 24th
Kimberly arrives at Bo's house; Kayla explains she doesn't approve of Bo and Carly's relationship; Sami unloads on Carrie about what Anna did; Jennifer and Hope console one another; Will tells Lucas that EJ's been decent to Sami.

Seriously? WTF? :moon:
This is for sure a WTF moment. A few weeks ago, Lucas moved out of the townhouse b/c EJ was staying there and he was lecturing his mom about what EJ had done to her in the past; at the mansion, he again gave it to her about being there with EJ, and just the other day when Will and Sami met at the pier, he again said something about her staying at the mansion b/c of EJ and not her kids. Now, Will is saying EJ is OK to his mom?? That's just stupid writing, plain and simple. Will has never liked EJ and now he does??? I hope they have a good purpose for writing him this way-- who knows? Maybe he will try to shoot EJ after all this comes out.

Kiren
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jun 20 2010, 08:08 PM
aimees76
Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Thursday, June 24th
Kimberly arrives at Bo's house; Kayla explains she doesn't approve of Bo and Carly's relationship; Sami unloads on Carrie about what Anna did; Jennifer and Hope console one another; Will tells Lucas that EJ's been decent to Sami.

This is for sure a WTF moment. A few weeks ago, Lucas moved out of the townhouse b/c EJ was staying there and he was lecturing his mom about what EJ had done to her in the past; at the mansion, he again gave it to her about being there with EJ, and just the other day when Will and Sami met at the pier, he again said something about her staying at the mansion b/c of EJ and not her kids. Now, Will is saying EJ is OK to his mom?? That's just stupid writing, plain and simple. Will has never liked EJ and now he does??? I hope they have a good purpose for writing him this way-- who knows? Maybe he will try to shoot EJ after all this comes out.
I still say Will did it during EJami's wedding.

meaculpa

They're feeding Will the same Stupid Potion now that they've been slamming down Sami's throat over there at the Dimera manse.

Kiren
Member Avatar

frankki
Jun 19 2010, 08:38 PM
JamesScott_19
Jun 19 2010, 08:27 PM
aimees76

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepMore Daily Spoilers

Thursday, June 24th
Did Will also tell Lucas that he is best pals with Stefano? Please let it be so! :rockon:
Yes, please, please me Lucas! Royally kick Sami and Will's ass for even being there, please?!! At the least, team up with Rafe and try to salvage something, anything worth saving from this debacle Sami has created.....
Lucas can't stand Rafe.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
aimees76
Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Thursday, June 24th

Actually Will stuck up for EJ quite a bit after finding out about Grace. They had this nice little scene together in the park and he even shared some pictures of Grace with EJ.

I hear you on the frustration about characters being written consistently. Will's newfound adoration of Rafe comes to mind...

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I agree the writing is not consistent on this show at all, it is hard to take anyone seriously when they are written one way and the next written another.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Samantha Dimera
Jun 20 2010, 08:24 PM
magicsteacher
aimees76

Thursday, June 24th
I still say Will did it during EJami's wedding.
I do too and I think that is where this is ALL leading too, and now with Stefano's influence he might attempt to do it again....

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 21 2010, 01:36 AM
magicsteacher
aimees76

Thursday, June 24th
Actually Will stuck up for EJ quite a bit after finding out about Grace. They had this nice little scene together in the park and he even shared some pictures of Grace with EJ.

I hear you on the frustration about characters being written consistently. Will's newfound adoration of Rafe comes to mind...
Will and Rafe have had a good relationship since last summer when he moved into the townhouse. I even remember Rafe telling him that he wouldn't move in if Will was opposesd to it. That is when he and Rafe talked about his mom and how the WP thing affected her. Will even commented that he realized Rafe really loved his mom. At that time, they reconciled and have been fairly close ever since. That has been almost a year now. It's not a new found admiration at all.

frankki
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jun 21 2010, 10:29 AM
tomsawyer
Jun 21 2010, 01:36 AM
magicsteacher

Thursday, June 24th

Will and Rafe have had a good relationship since last summer when he moved into the townhouse. I even remember Rafe telling him that he wouldn't move in if Will was opposesd to it. That is when he and Rafe talked about his mom and how the WP thing affected her. Will even commented that he realized Rafe really loved his mom. At that time, they reconciled and have been fairly close ever since. That has been almost a year now. It's not a new found admiration at all.
ITA.

frankki
Member Avatar

Had to laugh at Melanie in yesterday's epi....she actually threatened Chloe with violence if she hurt her Daddy. Even Chloe in her hospital bed could wipe the floor with that half pint with one hand tied behind her back. Melanie acting tuff equals ha ha.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

frankki
Jun 22 2010, 08:35 AM
Had to laugh at Melanie in yesterday's epi....she actually threatened Chloe with violence if she hurt her Daddy. Even Chloe in her hospital bed could wipe the floor with that half pint with one hand tied behind her back. Melanie acting tuff equals ha ha.
I agree that was hysterical, it is funny how Melanie tried to act tough, seriously Melanie :huh:

lysie
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Jun 22 2010, 09:49 AM
frankki
I agree that was hysterical, it is funny how Melanie tried to act tough, seriously Melanie :huh:
You mean...you all weren't scared?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 22 2010, 09:50 AM
JamesScott_19
frankki
No it was funny more than anything, Melanie tends to act like a 5 year old so I don`t really take her threats seriously :shame:

frankki
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Jun 22 2010, 09:53 AM
lysie
JamesScott_19

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
No it was funny more than anything, Melanie tends to act like a 5 year old so I don`t really take her threats seriously :shame:
She's about as scary as a newborn kitten....

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

frankki
Jun 22 2010, 02:30 PM
JamesScott_19
Jun 22 2010, 09:53 AM
lysie

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
She's about as scary as a newborn kitten....
:laugh: yea she is pretty bold is`nt she,.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply