Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe Confesses; June 22nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jun 10 2010, 01:43 PM (2,647 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Under the gun from Carly, Chloe halts her impromptu wedding ceremony in the hospital.

“The excuse she gives Daniel is that she can’t get married because she has to confess her sins, “ explains Nadia. “You have to go into a marriage with a clear heart and conscience and basically she says that she has to get all this stuff off of her chest before they can get married.”

She does unburden herself – to Father Matt. She tells him everything about the night she slept with Phillip and how she thought Daniel and Carly were having an affair. Nadia says, “She’s looking for validation for her feelings and for Father Matt to tell her that her lies are okay. She respects him and is kind of hoping he’ll make it all better and make it all go away.”

He doesn’t quite have that reaction. By the end of the conversation, he tells her the same thing that Carly has been saying; that she needs to be honest and tell Daniel the truth. He tells her that if there’s real love there that she will be okay and will work through it, but that she can't go into a marriage with that kind of deception.

He also refuses to preside over their nups. “He storms out, “ sighs Nadia. “And now Chloe has to come up with another lie as to why Father Matt won’t marry them. She says Father Matt realized that there was a problem with her annulment from Lucas and he can’t marry them until the issue has been resolved. She doesn’t really explain what the issue is, but says it’s a religious issue and he can’t perform their marriage ceremony. She does do a pretty good job of deflecting.”

Daniel suggest they have someone else marry them, but Chloe tells him she only wants to get married if Father Matt can do it. Nadia notes that she thinks Chloe is just trying to buy herself more time.

Daniel reluctantly agrees to postpone the wedding. In the meantime, Chloe admits to Carly that she still hasn’t told him the truth. Carly once again tries to get her to change her mind. She tells her he is a good man, he loves her, and that he is forgiving. “And also the fact that Carly feels she can’t forgive herself for keeping his daughter from him for 20 years is driving her to get Chloe to do the right thing. But this is a tough situation because Chloe is just so afraid that if she tells the truth, she is going to be left, “ says Nadia.

Unsure of what to do, Chloe turns to Nicole for advice. Nadia says, “Nicole gives Chloe lousy advice, but it’s funny at the same time. She says, ‘Listen, you don’t have a choice. You need to marry that guy A.S.A.P. I don’t care what Carly says. I’ll take care of Carly and make sure she doesn’t find out. Daniel isn’t like EJ; he’s a really good guy and once you’re married and he finds out about this, he’s not going to divorce you.’”

Chloe takes Nicole’s advice and tracks down Daniel. She tells him that she’s changed her mind and wants to get married immediately. “She’s going to marry him no matter what, “ sums up Nadia.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Edited by Mason, Jun 10 2010, 01:46 PM.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

This Chloe, Daniel and Carly stuff is an instance FF.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Jun 10 2010, 01:43 PM
Nadia says, “Nicole gives Chloe lousy advice, but it’s funny at the same time. She says, ‘Listen, you don’t have a choice. You need to marry that guy A.S.A.P. I don’t care what Carly says. I’ll take care of Carly and make sure she doesn’t find out. Daniel isn’t like EJ; he’s a really good guy and once you’re married and he finds out about this, he’s not going to divorce you.’”
Ok . . . I'm mildly intrigued. What's one ex-Mrs. Victor Kiriakis going to do to the other?

Thanks for posting!

Keith
Member Avatar

Nicole vs. Carly might be mildly interesting, but otherwise I'm right with you, Mason.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

The only thing that I want to see is Nicole taking care of Carly. I could care less about Chloe and Daniel getting married!!!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ok so wait a minute ... Chloe cheating on Lucas with Daniel was A-ok by the good Father's standards, but she MUST confess to Daniel about cheating on HIM with Philip? Alrighty then.

FanODays

Is this the same priest that told Mimi to tell Shawn that Claire was his and who she then lied to about it? If so, Chloe won't have any problems getting married by him.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

aimees76
Jun 10 2010, 02:05 PM
Ok so wait a minute ... Chloe cheating on Lucas with Daniel was A-ok by the good Father's standards, but she MUST confess to Daniel about cheating on HIM with Philip? Alrighty then.
In fairness to Father Matt, he didn't preside over the joyous nuptials of Chloe and Lucas. I don't think he would have married Chloe and Lucas either under those circumstances. Don't get me wrong, I've found Father Matt's priestly advice to be . . . um . . .let's just say perhaps a bit unorthodox, but in this case I'd think he has every right and even the obligation not to officiate knowing what he knows.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Chloe, stop lying......pretty please.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 10 2010, 02:10 PM
aimees76
Jun 10 2010, 02:05 PM
In fairness to Father Matt, he didn't preside over the joyous nuptials of Chloe and Lucas. I don't think he would have married Chloe and Lucas either under those circumstances. Don't get me wrong, I've found Father Matt's priestly advice to be . . . um . . .let's just say perhaps a bit unorthodox, but in this case I'd think he has every right and even the obligation not to officiate knowing what he knows.
Oh I agree with his current actions, I just think it makes his previous support of Chloe's affair with Daniel that much more absurd.

peaches179

Zzzzzzzzzz

DOOLFan85

the only part i like is the nicole and carly, other than that i'm about tired of chloe being breaking news in SOD

Rook
Member Avatar

I didn't think it was possible but Chloe is actually getting more stupid. Way too many people know about the affair and she's making a bigger mess with each of her moronic attempts at damage control. When even the world's most permissive and worthless priest is enraged at your stupidity, it's time to woman up and take your medicine.

Looking forward to Nicole's involvement, though. AZ and CC in scenes together might be the shot in the arm this lame storyline needs.

Emily

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for curing my insomnia, DAYS. :sleep2:

imane111

Chloe is unstable and insecure,she needs help but she's the most interesting character on the show,my favorite character.Love her.

Schumi_F1

how Nicole's going to take care of Carly? frame her for mugging too? though, this part sounds interesting, the rest Carly/Chloe is same repetition :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Daniel and Chloe are as boring as homemade soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily

alstonboy4315
Jun 10 2010, 10:44 PM
Daniel and Chloe are as boring as homemade soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least soap makes you clean. Watching Dan and Chloe just makes me feel dirty (and not in a good way).

BillieD
Member Avatar

I love Chloe and Daniel but this whole "Carly is telling Daniel...Chloe is telling Daniel" and NOTHING gets told is so Passions-like. Carly comes across so lame in this..trying to 'undo 20 years of wrong" with Daniel. Get a life and stay out of Chloe's bizz ... what a loser!
Edited by BillieD, Jun 11 2010, 07:59 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply