Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe Confesses; June 22nd issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jun 10 2010, 01:43 PM (2,650 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

...so in other words...the story doesn't move at all...she doesn't confess or anything.....this girl is going to do the exact same thing she did with Lucas..marry the guy while holding this secret deep down inside...the only positive thing is that Dr. Feelgood is going to have to deal with the fallout of a baby that might not be his....Karma is a BITCH!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Why is she asking Nicole for advice? Ya know it is going to be lousy.

I was interested in this storyline at first but not anymore,. JUST TELL HIM UGHHHHHHHHHH :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

lastDays
Member Avatar

This has become absurd .The inssessant going back and forth of Carly and Chloe is ridiculous to the point I just want th e whole thing over and done with and I hope Daniel leaves Chloe.I used to like Chloe but Higley and company have destroyed her beyond redemption in my eyes :drunk:

imane111

lastDays
Jun 11 2010, 08:31 AM
This has become absurd .The inssessant going back and forth of Carly and Chloe is ridiculous to the point I just want th e whole thing over and done with and I hope Daniel leaves Chloe.I used to like Chloe but Higley and company have destroyed her beyond redemption in my eyes :drunk:
Chloe is outstanding.She has abandonNing issues and insecurities which could explain some of her behavior.She's a cheater and a coward...That's not beyond redeem.She cane asily be redeemed.If Daniel doesn't prove his love by forgiving ehr and getting ehr the help she needs,I don't want him anywhere near her.I want someone new as hot and gorgeous as she is.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Damn. Will this story ever show some movement? Like off my screen would be nice??

I have to agree with Amy...Father Matt's advice seems a bit hypocritical considering he was Chloe's cheerleader as she cheated on Lucas. No wonder Chloe thought he'd say it's all fine and encourage her to move forward.

Thanks for posting!

soapfan1

This storyline needs to end.I wish the writers would make the reveal so everyone can move on.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I'm intrigued by Nicole messing with Carly.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

After the dueling angel/devil on the shoulder conversation and the near murder of Carly, I was really beginning to like Chloe again!! The confrontation with Carly using the crazy word and Chloe's reaction was priceless. They really need to ramp up the crazy factor on Chloe quickly. Chloe is much, much more entertaining when she's losing it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

tomsawyer
Jun 12 2010, 02:27 AM
After the dueling angel/devil on the shoulder conversation and the near murder of Carly, I was really beginning to like Chloe again!! The confrontation with Carly using the crazy word and Chloe's reaction was priceless. They really need to ramp up the crazy factor on Chloe quickly. Chloe is much, much more entertaining when she's losing it.
No, please. Chloe having conversations with herself was too much. Now, REILLY would have had the devil image on one shoulder and the angel image on the other.
That conversation brought back the monotone, which I thought she was losing. This is also Reily-like in the false starts and stops. Reminds me so much of when Mimi was going to tell Shawn D. that Claire was his...ARGH. Drove me nuts.
The only way Daniel is ever going to find out is over a baby monitor or maybe someone leaves a PA system on by accident or something...

frankki
Member Avatar

Chloe, girl! Really? Asking Nicole for man advise? Really? :scared:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply