Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW/SOD: Nicole finds a drugged Brady; June 22nd issues; article summaries
Topic Started: Jun 10 2010, 02:55 PM (1,390 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

SOW:Nicole Finds a Drugged Brady

Baker drugging Brady could prove the ultimate high for Nicole, since the move pushes Brady further away from Arianna and closer to her.

“That’s right, sugar!” chuckles Ari. “Nicole’s goal has always been Brady and it looks like things are finally starting to go her way.”

Determined to keep Brady off his trail, Baker has Al drug him. And when a woozy Brady leaves the poker game, Baker follows and pours booze down his gullet.

“Nicole happens to be walking on the pier, when she sees a guy collapsed, “ recounts Ari. “She turns him over, and it’s Brady. Nicole’s like, ‘Oh, my God! You smell like a brewery. We’ve got to get you out of here before anyone sees you like this.’ Nicole’s trying to protect Brady. She doesn’t want anyone to see he broke his sobriety.”

When a cop approaches, “The cop realizes Brady is drunk, and Brady is so hammered, he takes a swing at him, “ says Ari. “The cop arrests him, but Brady ends up in the ER first, where he’s diagnosed with alcohol poisoning.”

Nicole freaks, believing her shenanigans involving Arianna’s framing may have caused Brady’s relapse. Ari says, “Nicole’s intention is to tell Brady what she’s been up to. She feels so badly that she’s responsible for breaking Brady’s sobriety, when he’s been working so hard at it. Nicole loves Brady so much and never meant for him to get hurt.”

However, Brady quickly explains he didn’t drink and that someone did this to him. Then he mentions somebody recognizing his money clip at the poker game. “She automatically knows that Baker did this to Brady – and that she’s going to kiss him, “ fumes Ari. “Nicole tells Brady she believes him and comes to her senses. She doesn’t tell him anything.”

Then she finds Baker. “She’s like, ‘How dare you do what you did to Brady? Do you realize he is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict?’” says Ari. “But Baker didn’t know. He was just trying to keep Brady from finding out everything. Nicole tells Baker he’s never going to touch Brady again. Otherwise, he’s going down.”

Elsewhere, Arianna has it out with Brady, believing he did fall off the wagon. “Nicole sweeps in to save the day, “ says AZ. “Right now, she’s there as a friend. That’s the conversation that has been constant between them:’ Let me be your friend. You were always there for me.’ Nicole’s trying to look like the good guy saying, ‘Of course, Arianna’s going to take you back. She’s just angry right now.’ She’s playing both sides, so Brady thinks she’s trying to help him.”

But secretly, “Nicole’s plan is rolling exactly the way she hoped it would, “ says Ari. “She was trying to cause a rift between Brady and Arianna, and that’s exactly what’s happening. She’s getting closer to her goal. She wants to be with Brady for the rest of her life.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SOD:Brady Is Drugged

Brady's determination to find out who has his money clip leads him to the poker game and hopefully the person who attacked him. Dr. Baker spies on him there and lies to the other players that he is a cop. Eric says, "Baker drugs him and infuses his body with alcohol, which is not great for a guy like Brady because we all know where that can probably lead."

Brady begins to feel woozy and leaves the game. Nicole finds him and he winds up in the ER with alcohol poisonong. When he comes to he reveals that someone did this to him. He mentions the money clip and Nicole realizes it was Dr. Baker. After, Brady talks to Arianna, who believes he is using again. "It's a matter of trust, " says Eric. "That is the aspect of Brady and Arianna's relationship that is wavering. When that goes, I don't know what else you got."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Jun 10 2010, 02:55 PM
"It's a matter of trust, " says Eric. "That is the aspect of Brady and Arianna's relationship that is wavering. When that goes, I don't know what else you got."
I don't know what they have even with trust; they are so bland together to me.

Thanks for posting!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Angie. I'm glad they at least didn't have Nicole involved in breaking Brady's sobriety. It would be really hard to root for Bricole after that.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

So he was an alcoholic too? I don't remember that portion...only the drug thing...but I understand that addicts have to stay away from all types of temptation..but they are making him into something worse than he originally was.

Alligato
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 10 2010, 03:00 PM
Thanks for posting, Angie. I'm glad they at least didn't have Nicole involved in breaking Brady's sobriety. It would be really hard to root for Bricole after that.
LMAO! As opposted to rooting for a couple where one has raped the other then pretend murdered their daughter to get back at her for moving on with another guy! :D

Still not liking Bricole at all...and I really don't see this ending well for Nicole. And that is okay for me! She and Brady don't do anything for me anymore. Move on Nicole!
And exactly lumi...when was Brady an alcoholic? Not like we ever saw Brady as an out of his mind drug addict as it is hard to believe he was ever either.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Alligato
Jun 10 2010, 03:42 PM
SocRMum1
LMAO! As opposted to rooting for a couple where one has raped the other then pretend murdered their daughter to get back at her for moving on with another guy! :D

Still not liking Bricole at all...and I really don't see this ending well for Nicole. And that is okay for me! She and Brady don't do anything for me anymore. Move on Nicole!
And exactly lumi...when was Brady an alcoholic? Not like we ever saw Brady as an out of his mind drug addict as it is hard to believe he was ever either.

Yeah well...I've never claimed my EJami :wub: makes logical sense. It just is. :D

I like Bricole...but I'm tired of seeing Nicole do all the chasing in every relationship. So having her pour booze down her beloved's throat in order to gain some control just wouldn't be appealing to me. I like that she's taking the high road here and trying to protect Brady - and goes after Baker for doing this to him.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I liked Bricole so much better when it was just there ... :wub: ... I don't like them now that Nicole has to scheme and conive. Another potentially great couple ruined :(

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jun 10 2010, 03:42 PM
SocRMum1

:rockon: You rock, Alligato!

As for the article. I also thought Brady was a drug addict? Did he pick up alcoholism in Europe?

Its amazing just how parallel EJ and Nicole lives have become. Maybe they'll intersect when both their lies and manipulations are revealed! Ah,those kindred spirits!

Thanks for posting!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jun 10 2010, 04:38 PM.

DOOLFan85

Though I don't like the Hernandez family, I have to give it to Lindsay she's really improving as an actress when she's in scenes now the Ari.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Bricole is so dead. Using what Dick did to get closer to Brady?Tsk tsk sk Nicole. Not a rooting couple. Yes Ari Brady sucks go find that tall brit instead. :lol: he is gonna need you when Sami runs back to rafe.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 10 2010, 02:55 PM
Nicole’s trying to look like the good guy saying, ‘Of course, Arianna’s going to take you back. She’s just angry right now.’ She’s playing both sides, so Brady thinks she’s trying to help him.”

But secretly, “Nicole’s plan is rolling exactly the way she hoped it would, “ says Ari. “She was trying to cause a rift between Brady and Arianna, and that’s exactly what’s happening. She’s getting closer to her goal. She wants to be with Brady for the rest of her life.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to comment on the part I quoted, Is EJ & Nicole sharing the same brain?? They seem to do the exact thing, the exact thing!! This is why people want EJOLE, cause they seem to act the same.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Someone forcing booze down an alcoholic's throat? That's some brilliant irony there, show! I wonder why no other soap has ever thought of it. I guess the other soaps just aren't as inventive as our DAYS.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I want Brady and Nicole. I like them as well as Ej and Arianna. They would make a great couple. Myabe their could be a big what do you say, quad regarding them. That would be awesome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply