Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mary Beth Evans interview with Michael Fairman
Topic Started: Jun 11 2010, 12:08 AM (929 Views)
Ellie

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/as-the-world-turns/the-mary-beth-evans-interview-the-bay-days-atwt/2010/06/10/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

Very good interview. I like how MBE says "that part was funny, and hopefully, I will be back soon!!" One can only hope Kayla will be back in Salem soon!!!

esp13
Member Avatar

Mary Beth is a wonderful interviewee and Michael Fairman is smart enough to just let her talk. ;) I love her amazing zest for life and living it to the fullest.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Nice interview! I'd like to know more about the cooking show pilot she referenced.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

Kriss4

I'd like to know more about that cooking show pilot, too. Seems like that would be right up her alley. Her blogs for hybridmom.com, in addition to being about her work as an actress and her family, also include lots of projects...gardening and cooking and things like that.

I noticed that reference to Days, also...that hopefully, she'll be back soon. Maybe they're going to let her recur now and then. It may not be possible for them to have her back full time, but maybe she could come back and do stories on a recurring contract.

They could bring lots of our favorites back that way if they had to.

Ives
Member Avatar

That woman is a whirlwind of positive energy while still being extremely grounded. A combination not often seen so strong together.

Her new character sounds interesting. I would love to see her doing some type of cooking show just because she is so fun to watch in person. She has the charisma to pull off a show that is heavily dependent on her personality.

And I smiled when she says that she and Stephen are "lovers for life."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply