Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WLS Interview with Ken Corday; Update 6/15: Part 4 added
Topic Started: Jun 11 2010, 03:00 PM (9,607 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

JamesScott_19
Jun 23 2010, 08:37 AM
HASdays
Jun 23 2010, 01:10 AM
I'd like to see them write something actually romantic. All the stories are negative, all triangles, and at least one pair of each coupling just isn't likeable. The built Danloe/PHLOE thing was just weird. No build up, they just have a roll on the couch. Wow, that's classy. I'm so feeling for them. What are they, a pair of highschool friends looking to lose their virginity before graduating? It was stupid. Then all this eye glancing and nervousness for Philip and Chloe we have to deal with.

Now Stephanie, trying to trap Nathan with a pregnancy. Again, how old is this woman supposed to be?

Kate and Stefano are actually one of the more interesting couples because they're straight forward. Never thought I'd say THAT.

Do I need to even mention the neverending Sydney story? I think I've watched an oak tree grow faster than that story is moving.
Hi Has :wave: , do you know who this is? bowiehs but I go by a different name on here because we both know that I am a huge fan of James Scott :tounge:

This is one unique board, ALL opinions are welcomed,and quite brutal, but my kind of place :biggrin:
hey debate buddy!
Quote Post Goto Top

daisy132

JamesScott_19
HASdays
I'd like to see them write something actually romantic. All the stories are negative, all triangles, and at least one pair of each coupling just isn't likeable. The built Danloe/PHLOE thing was just weird. No build up, they just have a roll on the couch. Wow, that's classy. I'm so feeling for them. What are they, a pair of highschool friends looking to lose their virginity before graduating? It was stupid. Then all this eye glancing and nervousness for Philip and Chloe we have to deal with.

Now Stephanie, trying to trap Nathan with a pregnancy. Again, how old is this woman supposed to be?

Kate and Stefano are actually one of the more interesting couples because they're straight forward. Never thought I'd say THAT.

Do I need to even mention the neverending Sydney story? I think I've watched an oak tree grow faster than that story is moving.
Hi Has :wave: , do you know who this is? bowiehs but I go by a different name on here because we both know that I am a huge fan of James Scott :tounge:

This is one unique board, ALL opinions are welcomed,and quite brutal, but my kind of place :biggrin:
Wow, I never knew that!! Hi bowiehs! :wave:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

daisy132
Jun 23 2010, 08:40 PM
JamesScott_19
HASdays

Wow, I never knew that!! Hi bowiehs! :wave:
You did`n t know that either?Hi :wave:

We are all debating buddies,ah I feel a tear :makeout:

Cerulean
Member Avatar

UKDaysFan
Jun 15 2010, 06:10 PM
Cerulean
Jun 15 2010, 03:05 PM
At the meeting Corday referenced, blame was probably laid on one or more of those names, most likely recent additions. I should have also included Crystal as one the actors whose future looks murky, and I have found Carly 2.0 to be more of a miss than a hit. As for vets returning, I assumed Calliope and Anna fell in that category, and I considered Charles Shaughnessy to be the biggest name to return. I did not consider an increase of 14,000 to be an uptick last week. Simply eliminating Friday's numbers from the average would give most weeks a bigger bump. :shrug: If new or familar faces are coming to Salem for any length of time, there will be actors leaving and others seeing much less airtime.

Well if I was any of the actors, I'd be saying, what about the writring? It's easy to blame the actors, but they can't make a silk purse out of a sours ear, no matter how talented they are........and a lot of them aren't that talented.

The writing is the foundation of the show, the acting, merely the decoration. At this stage I think we have a leaky building and it doesn't matter how beautiful the decorations are, if the foundations have major cracks.

Sack the crappy writers!

Firing the writers is the best option, but Corday was just singing Higley's praises, so that doesn't appear to be in the cards. A shame though, because the baby switch seems to be the only semi-entertaining story that she has in her.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

They need to hire a new head writer, and ESPECIALLY new dialogue writers. Lord, have mercy. It's almost as bad as during the James Reilly eras!!! May James rest in peace----and may his ghost not haunt me for making such a blasphemous comment. :unsure:

Deleted User
Deleted User

alstonboy4315
Jun 24 2010, 10:55 AM
They need to hire a new head writer, and ESPECIALLY new dialogue writers. Lord, have mercy. It's almost as bad as during the James Reilly eras!!! May James rest in peace----and may his ghost not haunt me for making such a blasphemous comment. :unsure:
the dialogue and the characters all seem the same, so do the stories between them.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply