Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Peter Reckell and Shawn Christian joining Venice
Topic Started: Jun 12 2010, 06:38 AM (2,013 Views)
frankki
Member Avatar

Blazin_Blue
Jun 12 2010, 07:12 PM
JamesScott_19
Jun 12 2010, 07:05 PM
WOW is every days character going to join? Not interested in the show :huh:
I "Hope" not. However, if they did, I might like them more. So far, Nadia and Galen have been better on Venice than on Days, IMO.
I agree. I also like the writing, no "gosh golly geez" dialogue like with DAYS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Jun 12 2010, 07:05 PM
WOW is every days character going to join? Not interested in the show :huh:
I haven't seen Venice yet,but I know its got to be better than Days.Looks like the Days stars are reeally getting a chance to act with some meaty material.,vs the tripe on Days.Congrats to Peter and Shawn

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Even if the show were horrible, I'd probably still watch it just to support soap actors that I love to watch. I can't tell you how many of those HORRIBLE 80s and 90s TV movies I have sat through/PURCHASED just because I love Susan Lucci so much. Or how many other BAD movies and TV shows that I have watched just because of the ACTORS in them.......

Good actors, sometimes, can salvage even the most poorly-written garbage. With that being said, I like "Venice"!!!!!!
Edited by alstonboy4315, Jun 13 2010, 10:46 AM.

Blazin_Blue

Beth
Jun 13 2010, 09:02 AM
I don't get it; is CC a lesbian?
No, her character on Guiding Light ended up with a woman after so many men and her character on Venice is a lesbian. CC's been with her husband, Michael Sabatino, ever since they were on Days together in the 90s. But, she's said that she's equally attracted to men and women.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply