Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Photo in Horton Living Room on Fri. 6/11
Topic Started: Jun 13 2010, 09:24 PM (1,866 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Keith
Jun 14 2010, 12:20 PM
lysie
Jun 14 2010, 12:18 PM
Keith
Jun 14 2010, 11:36 AM
Christie Clark and Crystal Chappell. Leann Hunley and Lindsay Hartley. Alison Sweeny and Arleen Sorkin. Dena Higley, Deidre Hall, and Drake Hogestyn :P. Scott Clifton and Farah Fath? And that's why I call him Tim :lol:
LOL. You're missing an SC...

Yeah, that's why I call him Tim, too. More than once I've been like "Peter Reckell was here? That's when you send a freaking PM!"
You mean Shawn Christian? That was assumed. :lol:
LOL, maybe but I often forget he exists.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

catsmeouch

Keith
Jun 14 2010, 12:19 PM
catsmeouch
Jun 14 2010, 12:15 PM
Keith
Jun 14 2010, 11:30 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I just can't see them doing that for Bill. I guess we shall find out tomorrow when the day-ahead for Wednesday's episode is posted.
I don't really expect them to. However, showcasing that picture gives me hope that they might. Still, that might be there way of appeasing the Ed Mallory/Bill lovers. Its miniscule enough not to be jarring as opposed to flashbacks. Like you said, we'll have to see. We may see whether my theory is true tomorrow when Bill and Laura show up, or perhaps later. We'll see. I doubt we'll see any Bill/Laura flashbacks, considering JLB only shared scenes with CS's Bill.
I'm just excited to see Laura again, especially with Bill. Through the years after she left town, it was sort of implied that she and Bill were back together since she ended up in Africa with him. I hope they are together, or better yet, remarried.

It would be nice, but I highly doubt they will touch on the tension between Jennifer and Bill that played an important role in her leaving Africa and Jack in 2000. They hinted at that tidbit pretty much up until Colin left the show.

Oh man, if we get a Laura/Kate showdown scene, especially if it's over Bill, I'll wee with excitement! I want Kate to finally admit she paid to keep Laura doped up in the sanitarium for almost twenty years.
Edited by catsmeouch, Jun 14 2010, 02:15 PM.

catsmeouch

NOT impressed with what I just read about Laura and Bill in the day ahead.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

lysie
Jun 14 2010, 11:32 AM
Keith
Jun 14 2010, 11:23 AM
lysie
Jun 14 2010, 09:50 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Who else is there?
CC & CC. LH & LH. AS & AS. The 3 DHs. I feel like there's more...there was a lengthy discussion about SC and how I was so sure there were two. Then we named all the boards that could be shortened to SC before I remembered I was thinking of an SC who isn't even on Days, but gets brought up because of FF. I also get PR and our own PhoenixRising mixed up sometimes (obviously on when someone calls him PR). He doesn't know that, though. And yes, I purposesly used all initials so you'd have to sit here and think. :biggrin:
LMAO :laugh:

Look at the junk I miss when I'm not around.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply