Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS casting spoiler
Topic Started: Jun 15 2010, 09:48 PM (1,568 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Scotty at SON posted this casting call for Days. He is in an admin. so he wouldn't post anything fake:

Quote:

[TINA] 30-50 year old CHARACTER FEMALE. ALL ETHNICITIES. Tina is a hardened prisoner who has been doing time for years. She looks tough, acts tough, and talks tough. She trusts no one and has no problem beating anyone down who crosses her.

Maybe Arianna gets convicted for the muggings, and this is her cellmate? :unsure:

Link Here
Casting call is in 6th post.
Edited by Eric83, Jun 15 2010, 10:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

Could it be Hope's cellmate? Maybe she goes to jail for the muggings?
I hope she doesn't but who knows with these writers.
They would be shooting the end of July or early August scenes now.
Would Arianna still be in jail then?
Edited by AlisonLou, Jun 15 2010, 10:15 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Jun 15 2010, 10:14 PM
Could it be Hope's cellmate? Maybe she goes to jail for the muggings?
I hope she doesn't but who knows with these writers.
They would be shooting the end of July or early August scenes now.
Would Arianna still be in jail then?
Ari won't be in jail once it comes out that Hope is the mugger.

alwaysEJ
Member Avatar

Interesting. Maybe Brady buys his drugs from her or something.

Ana75
Member Avatar

That is very interesting. Well they did say Brady was going dark but who knows what this could mean though.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

She'll probably just be another stereotypical jail thug that DAYS always showcases during storylines that put a character in jail. God forbid that they ever show a character interacting with someone of the opposite, someone that could actually become a part of the canvas themselves after serving jailtime. Doug Williams ring a bell, anyone?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I highly doubt she would be on long, seems temporary.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Another psychopath that a main character meets behind bars......naturally, she will get released the SAME time as Arianna does, and end up wreaking havoc in Salem---or end up trying to destroy SOMEONE in Salem who she has secret ties to. Isn't that always the formula??? I just hope it's a great actress, and that it's interesting!!!!

BradyB

It would be neat to see Kim Zimmer play this role.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply