Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting take on the Bo/Hope/Carly Story
Topic Started: Jun 15 2010, 11:32 PM (1,275 Views)
AlisonLou

Hi,
I found this writeup about the Bo/Hope/Carly sl at Daytime Confidential interesting:

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2010/06/11/wishful-storytelling-what-if-susan-hunter-martin-was-carly-mannings-mother-on-days

I agree with some of what he says. The writing is not good at the moment except for the Alice tribute sl.
He may go on a little about Carly but he makes valid points about the shows direction and the writing.
I do agree with him about Dena and the NT Hope sl. So far the sl hasn't come together and I really wish they had given Kristian something better. I'm hoping this Hope sl picks up now that it looks like Bo will be involved in it.
I found his comments about the show interesting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dylan76
Member Avatar

He is so right on about Crystal Chappell needing much a better storyline. And the comment about Hope's 'Snooki' hairdo was pretty funny.

Beth
Member Avatar

It would at least be interesting and make more sense.

AlteredStates

Giddens makes some excellent points in that article. Of course, the chances that the writers will implement any of his suggestions are slim to none.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

For some weird reason, Daytime Confidential won't work for me :( Can someone send me a copy of what was said?
Edited by Ally, Jun 17 2010, 11:03 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply