Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe Is Pregnant!; June 29th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jun 17 2010, 01:11 PM (5,064 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Chloe and Daniel's rescheduled wedding ceremony finally gets underway when Carly comes in and stops it. Chloe thinks she is going to tell Daniel the truth, but Carly reveals that Chloe is pregnant.

"Her initial thought is, 'What kind of game are you playing?'" says Nadia. "She was told the percentage is minuscule of her conceiving. She says, 'That's not true. I can't get pregnant.' Carly says it showed up in Chloe's blood test. Daniel says, 'Let's do a sonogram right now.'"

Which Carly performs. "Chloe initially refuses. She doesn't want Carly touching her. But Carly has to do it." The results are in: Chloe is expecting. "For Chloe it's not even joy yet, " says Nadia. "It's shock. For Daniel it's joy, immediately. Then there is a moment of joy for Chloe, like, 'This is totally everything I've ever dreamed of.' Right when the words come out of Chloe's mouth, she has this flashback of having sex with Phillip. Then she learns she's approximately two months pregnant and is like, Oh, crap!'"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am loving this, it has just made this story 10x more interesting.

Phloe baby here we come! :wub: :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Finally! I'm hoping this makes it a little more interesting. Unfortunately, I'm sure we're going to have watch another series of Phloe flashback sex.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Jun 17 2010, 01:11 PM
Right when the words come out of Chloe's mouth, she has this flashback of having sex with Phillip.
Of course she does. And she'll have hundreds more.

I'm also ready for someone to put two and two together and realize Philip is the other man. So far Chloe's been the one doing all the heavy lifting concealing things from her significant other. Plus, the sooner Melanie finds out the sooner, hopefully, that pathetic excuse for a marriage will be over.

Thanks for posting!

Nicole Walker

OMG!! Who woulda have thought that could happen? LOL. Thanks for posting. Hopefully this baby makes it.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I'm so surprised. Why must every sexcapade result in a pregnancy? There really are enough babies on the show already.

That being said ... Phloe baby :cheer: LOL.

Keith
Member Avatar

I love how they made no hints that they would go this way until they needed a twist. I mean, she should have had a miscarriage especially if she's got such a fragile uterus. But, nope, this kid survived an elevator suicide.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jun 17 2010, 01:21 PM
Angie79
Right when the words come out of Chloe's mouth, she has this flashback of having sex with Phillip.
Of course she does. And she'll have hundreds more.

I'm also ready for someone to put two and two together and realize Philip is the other man. So far Chloe's been the one doing all the heavy lifting concealing things from her significant other. Plus, the sooner Melanie finds out the sooner, hopefully, that pathetic excuse for a marriage will be over.

Thanks for posting!
I think they should add all the flashbacks up & make a new sex scene.
Edited by crookedhalo, Jun 17 2010, 01:28 PM.

rosered

aimees76
Jun 17 2010, 01:25 PM
I'm so surprised. Why must every sexcapade result in a pregnancy? There really are enough babies on the show already.

That being said ... Phloe baby :cheer: LOL.
Interesting Carly does the sonogram.
It's never the obvious on this show.
YAY Danloe baby on the way!!!! :cheer:
Edited by rosered, Jun 17 2010, 01:52 PM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

This is ridiculous. Wouldn't the fall in the elevator made her lose her baby possibly. More stupid writing from the iic.

Paul8148

You know Steph is going to switch the results. I just hope Phillip does ship this baby off to some farm in New Mexico.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Angie79
Daniel says, 'Let's do a sonogram right now.'"

Which Carly peforms. "Chloe initially refuses. She doesn't want Carly touching her. But Carly has to do it."
I hope that plays out better than it sounds, because it sounds like assault.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Ana75
Jun 17 2010, 01:44 PM
This is ridiculous. Wouldn't the fall in the elevator made her lose her baby possibly. More stupid writing from the iic.
Exactly .What an insult to the intelligence of the viewers .Hey Dena - :flipoff:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I think I'm going to tune back into Days on the day that Daniel finds out that his fiancee slept with his daughter's husband. The face on that man is going to be priceless.....too bad that Lucas won't be around in a corner laughing his fucking ass off.....that would be even better.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

lastDays
Jun 17 2010, 03:19 PM
Ana75
Jun 17 2010, 01:44 PM
Exactly .What an insult to the intelligence of the viewers .Hey Dena - :flipoff:
I'm cosigning this.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Finally the stakes are upped with this story. What took so long?

Thanks Angie!

lene
Member Avatar

ugh.. Chloe tried to kill a woman. I don't give a fuck that she stopped it.. she still plotted to murder someone. But still,they revard her with a baby? She needs to go to a mental hospital.

TINA222
Member Avatar

I think its possible that the baby would survive. There was a woman who was a sky diver and her shoot didnt open all the way. She landed on concrete.Broke most of her teeth out and her pelvis was broken. she was in bad shape. They later found out she was pregnant. The baby was fine. So yeah its possible.

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL.

Who didn't see this coming?

Ana75
Member Avatar

TINA222
Jun 17 2010, 04:04 PM
I think its possible that the baby would survive. There was a woman who was a sky diver and her shoot didnt open all the way. She landed on concrete.Broke most of her teeth out and her pelvis was broken. she was in bad shape. They later found out she was pregnant. The baby was fine. So yeah its possible.
Yes miracles are possible but with Chloe's chances of getting pregnant very slim and then her falling down an elevator shaft, I think the chances of her still being pregnant still very slim imo. But I hate this bullshit. I am thoroughly disgusted with all of it but I am still hopeful that things can change for the better because this is not the real Chloe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply