Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Clark, Critchlow, and Pease back on DAYS; June 29th issue; article tidbits
Topic Started: Jun 17 2010, 01:29 PM (2,683 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

What I love about DAYS is that unlike other shows, they have characters who can carry the torch from the veterans, such as Maggie, Julie and Marie being all viable options to carry on the torch from Alice.

I'd like Christie Clark, Melissa Reeves, Bryan Dattilo and Patsy Pease to return. I'd like Lisa Trusel and Mary Beth Evans, too, but I won't expect miracles. I also like nuBill, despite how young he looks for the role.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Quote:

self-righteous, sanctimonious, hypocritical, arrogant character

This is how I feel about Sami...and more!

I'm also afraid bringing in Carrie to be Sami's cheerleader. We already have her talking about choosing a man, I bet we have her uttering what a super awesome Mom she is now.

YUCK!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jun 18 2010, 07:41 AM.

Beth
Member Avatar

Carrie always was a sanctimonious bitch. Her and Rafe would be perfect for each other. She also is as boring as he is. I liked her better with Mike than Austin. Austin was better with Sami. He was so boring with Carrie.

catsmeouch

Carrie is a heroine. She's a good girl. She's the younger generation's Marlena. A lot of people have a hard time liking good characters even though they are the characters we're meant to root for.
But I was always loyal to Carrie and always rooted for her. And I will always hate Sami for what she did to Carrie. I wish Carrie came back full time and Sami was sent packing.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I can do without any character returning who would further Sami's storyline. I'm sick to death of the character already. So, stay away Carrie. But, I would love to see Jack/Jenn or Shane/Kim to return full time if the story were written correctly.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Wouldn't it be just rewards if Carrie came back to town and Rafe fell for her, leaving Sami high and dry? Awesome.

catsmeouch

mer4santo
Jun 18 2010, 11:13 AM
Wouldn't it be just rewards if Carrie came back to town and Rafe fell for her, leaving Sami high and dry? Awesome.
No, because then Austin and Carrie would be apart and Sami's dreams would have come true.

meaculpa

I actually would like to see that play out. And I'm not a Carrie fan.

catsmeouch

What about the Carrie/Austin fans? We deserve to suffer?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
Jun 18 2010, 01:02 PM
Who are these Carrie/Austin fans that suffer so much? I haven't seen any of them on any of the boards I go to.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think it would be hilarious if Rafe fell for Carrie. She doesn't have to fall for him in return, but just him falling for her should be enough to rattle Sami and get her off her everyone loves me high horse.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I would love that. Instead of having Brady in Nicole's orbit, we should have just kept Carrie and Austin and had Nicole play interloper for them.

I also think Melanie should have been a recast Sarah (but obviously years older), but then there couldn't have been the Nathan involvement, obviously. Although Melissa isn't a biological Horton, but it would still be sick.

Getting a bit off topic, the mistakes this show has made was .... not keeping Carrie and Austin (and putting Nicole into their orbit instead of Sami, they could also use Lucas and EJ). Not realizing that Shawn Christian could have played Mike and been given all of this storyline instead of some newbie. Melanie's involvement with Philip could have been given to Sarah, or Sarah with Brady as Arianna becomes the interloper ...

Sigh. I should write this damn show.

catsmeouch

Sindacco
Jun 18 2010, 01:11 PM
catsmeouch
Who are these Carrie/Austin fans that suffer so much? I haven't seen any of them on any of the boards I go to.
We're here on this board and we're all over the internet. You're not going to the right boards.

And frankly, most Carrie and Austin fans don't watch Days anymore since our couple isn't part of the show. So it's not like we're super-chatty about them.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

catsmeouch
Jun 18 2010, 01:26 PM
Sindacco
catsmeouch
We're here on this board and we're all over the internet. You're not going to the right boards.

And frankly, most Carrie and Austin fans don't watch Days anymore since our couple isn't part of the show. So it's not like we're super-chatty about them.
But you're all over the internet so it shouldn't matter what boards I go to since you are everywhere.

And LOL to Carrie/Austin fans not watching the show yet TPTB should care about them.

catsmeouch

Sindacco
Jun 18 2010, 02:22 PM
catsmeouch
Jun 18 2010, 01:26 PM
Sindacco

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

But you're all over the internet so it shouldn't matter what boards I go to since you are everywhere.

And LOL to Carrie/Austin fans not watching the show yet TPTB should care about them.
I don't understand why you hate the Carrie/Austin coupling and their fans.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I never said I hated them.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

catsmeouch
Every fan base suffers. Every. Single. One.

catsmeouch

Sindacco
Jun 18 2010, 03:40 PM
I never said I hated them.
It's very apparent from your postings. It's in the subtext.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Hell, in the 90s, you'd have thought that Carrie and Austin were the second coming of Christ ......James Reilly was certainly a fan of them!!!! LOL!!!

catsmeouch

alstonboy4315
Jun 19 2010, 11:26 AM
Hell, in the 90s, you'd have thought that Carrie and Austin were the second coming of Christ ......James Reilly was certainly a fan of them!!!! LOL!!!
They were, and still are, an awesome couple worthy of that distinction. Austin and Carrie were the most popular couple under 30 on Days in the 90s.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply