Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Kate Uncovers Madeline's Secret; Ju ne 29th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jun 17 2010, 01:52 PM (5,609 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Kate and Stefano watch Madeline’s incriminating tape and Kate discovers her old pal has an even deeper, darker secret.

‘It’s big,” promises Lauren. “Kate now holds the key that could open up a door that she needs slammed and locked.”

Before Kate makes her huge discovery, she and Stefano check out the tape she took from Madeline’s safety deposit box. “Viewers are going to see some of it,” says Lauren. “At the end of the tape, they’ll know exactly what happened. I have to say, for a while, Stefano is almost enjoying what’s on the tape, even though it ends a bit horrifyingly. At the beginning, there are some amusing moments. Stefano is enjoying parts of it, and Kate calls him in it.”

So, obviously, it’s a sex tape? “Of course,” chuckles Lauren. “Doesn’t everyone have one of those? It’s pretty wild. Now, here they are, married, watching it.”

After the, er, performance, Stefano gets a call from Madeline, saying she knows Kate broke into her safety deposit box and took everything. Madeline says they can keep the tape, but she wants everything else back. “Stefano agrees,“ says Lauren. “He feels like this is taken care of. Then he goes to talk to Madeline and threaten her. Stefano leaves Kate to get everything back together and return it to Madeline.”

While Kate is gathering up Madeline’s stuff, “She starts to go through it in a very casual way and discovers something,“ recounts Lauren. It’s much bigger. “Kate knows immediately this is a life-changing secret. There’s no way she can gauge what the ramifications would be, but they would definitely change everybody’s lives. Now it’s up to her to make the decision: What is she going to do with this knowledge? Is she going to keep the secret or tell Stefano? She doesn’t know.”

But Kate decides pretty quickly to keep what she’s learned from Stefano, at least for now. Lauren says, “Kate’s going to have to go to Madeline. They’re going to have to talk about this and work this out.”

Then, Kate will make her decision about whether to open up to Stefano about the bombshell. “Stefano and Kate are still a mystery,“ explains Lauren. “You’re never quite sure how much they trust each other. I think their bond is getting stronger and stronger. But when this comes up, you’ll wonder; where is Kate’s allegiance?”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paul8148

Good god it a threesome tape ain't it.

six
Member Avatar

Chad is so a Dimera.

Considering all that state has done, I really don't know what could be so horrifying on the sex tape that they'd go through all this trouble.

Thanks, Angie.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So the secret is that Stefano, Kate and Madeline have a sex tape. And the bigger secret that Kate finds out is that Chad was conceived that night. Expected. I'll go with it, I guess.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

As for the horrifying thing that happens, maybe there was another party involved, maybe another woman or a man, and he was accidentally killed at the hands of Stefano or Kate.

six
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jun 17 2010, 02:04 PM
As for the horrifying thing that happens, maybe there was another party involved, maybe another woman or a man, and he was accidentally killed at the hands of Stefano or Kate.
I guess if they hadn't racked up such a massive number of attempted murders, murders and coverups between them over the years, without any consequences, I'd see why they were so worried about this new one, assuming that's what it is. Oh well. The three of them might be able to make it work.

Dr. Chip

If Chad was conceived during a sex romp featured on this tape . . .

How old is Chad again?

Sounds like we're going to have to call in our friend Matt to untangle the story's chronology again.

six
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
Jun 17 2010, 02:22 PM
If Chad was conceived during a sex romp featured on this tape . . .

How old is Chad again?

Sounds like we're going to have to call in our friend Matt to untangle the story's chronology again.
He isn't old enough to have been conceived on this sex tape, since Kate got out of the call girl business before she had Philip, who's probably in his mid - late 20s, now. That's probably not going to stop them, though.

catsmeouch

Yeah, Chad had to have been conceived after EJ was born in 1997, so it's a safe bet that Chad was conceived when Stefano left Salem in 2001 and then SORASed.

It still sickens me that EJ is twice Will's age even though he was born 15 months AFTER Will.
Edited by catsmeouch, Jun 17 2010, 02:49 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ooh, juicy stuff. This story continues to hold my interest.Let's just hope the writers actually know what Madeline's secret is and they're not making it up as they go.

Thanks Angie!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The most horrifying part of the story is that Chad is most likely a DiMera.

Beth
Member Avatar

DOOL is always so obvious. Chad will end up being a Dimera.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jun 17 2010, 04:34 PM
And we all know what that means... Grace was Stefano's granddaughter :puke: . Which makes him now intertwined with Rafe cause Rafe was the only father his granddaughter ever knew.

And EJ made don't care comments about her and calling her an orphan when all the time he was speaking of his own neice could you just see him saying the same about Theo, me neither. Hey EJ I guess you didn't mourn her for nothing "crooked halo pushes EJ down kicks him a couple of times in the gut, stops contemplates stopping, and then gets in a few more kicks for good nature."

Hey, :omg: , do you think this means Grace will get another new headstone reading DiMera... please let Grace Rafeala Brady DiMera McCormick Woods DiMera rest in peace.
Edited by crookedhalo, Jun 17 2010, 05:09 PM.

cassie1013

Hot!

Knew it was a sex tape.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

crookedhalo
Jun 17 2010, 05:07 PM
mer4santo
Jun 17 2010, 04:34 PM
And we all know what that means... Grace was Stefano's granddaughter :puke: . Which makes him now intertwined with Rafe cause Rafe was the only father his granddaughter ever knew.

And EJ made don't care comments about her and calling her an orphan when all the time he was speaking of his own neice could you just see him saying the same about Theo, me neither. Hey EJ I guess you didn't mourn her for nothing "crooked halo pushes EJ down kicks him a couple of times in the gut, stops contemplates stopping, and then gets in a few more kicks for good nature."

Hey, :omg: , do you think this means Grace will get another new headstone reading DiMera... please let Grace Rafeala Brady DiMera McCormick Woods DiMera rest in peace.
Something tells me Stefano won't give two shits that Rafe knew Grace...if anything, he'll still be pissed that tool tried to illegally adopt one of his heirs. If he bothers to think about Rafe, at all.

I like to think I'm forward thinking and all that...but the idea of a kinky sex tape featuring Stefano, Madeline and Kate sounds pretty horrifying - even before it comes to a horrifying ending.

83leesy1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 17 2010, 08:14 PM
Something tells me Stefano won't give two shits that Rafe knew Grace...if anything, he'll still be pissed that tool tried to illegally adopt one of his heirs. If he bothers to think about Rafe, at all.

I like to think I'm forward thinking and all that...but the idea of a kinky sex tape featuring Stefano, Madeline and Kate sounds pretty horrifying - even before it comes to a horrifying ending.
Agreed! The thought of seeing/hearing any of this... well, I am not looking forward to that. :shame: Yet, I want to know what the big reveal will be.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Days is so predictable, Chad would end up as a dimera, how obvious can it be.

~bl~
Member Avatar

yes Chad being a Dimera is predictable.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Gotta love that SORAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Maybe Chad is actually EJ :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply