Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD James Scott Emmy Nomination Comment
Topic Started: Jun 18 2010, 11:52 PM (4,351 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I'd rather watch an inventive and funny violent movie than a lame, sentimental, flaccid, obvious piece of crap--and in fact I think "Pulp Fiction" exactly fits the definition of a "character-driven movie built around comedy and drama." I honestly think "Forrest Gump" is one of the very worst movies ever made. Ever. And since my husband has terrible taste in movies I've seen lots of shitty ones.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Paxton
Jun 20 2010, 07:54 PM
I'd rather watch an inventive and funny violent movie than a lame, sentimental, flaccid, obvious piece of crap--and in fact I think "Pulp Fiction" exactly fits the definition of a "character-driven movie built around comedy and drama." I honestly think "Forrest Gump" is one of the very worst movies ever made. Ever. And since my husband has terrible taste in movies I've seen lots of shitty ones.

Inglorious Basterds!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

This suddenly became a funny thread.

I love Dances with Wolves! I do like both Forrest Gump and Pulp Fiction, but I think PF has aged better then FG. They both have killer sound tracks!

As for AZ submitting Supporting, I think that all had to do with AS thinking she would get the nomination and DAYS wanted to hedge their bets so they put AS in lead and AZ in Supporting.

You go ARI!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie
Member Avatar

I congratulated James over his nomination and he said he was surprised and pleased but was not holding his breath nor did he expect to win. He didnt say he didnt want to win but said the competition was very stiff - he let GT choose what was submitted, think GT has the approval for all of them. He also he would write down some names to thank in case he did win, didnt want to leave anyone out and that would be easy to do. If he doesn't care for L.V, well lots of people dont and lots do. He really is a very nice kind man who likes acting but prefers his privacy and quieter life style. He was so very kind and gracious to me and it was a treat to be with him. I hope he does win as I do think he is a gifted actor and so very handsome and very modest about himself. Also it wouldnt hurt the show as a whole if he or any of the others win. I wish them all good luck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I agree annie,great post.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Paxton
Jun 20 2010, 07:54 PM

Awww, I love Forest Gump. But Pulp Fiction has a lot going for it. Have not see Inglorious Basterds yet, however. I may have to stock up when I'm laid up from my knee surgery!
I have no idea how you got on this topic because I chose to only read the last page of this thread, but it's cool!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Criss33
Member Avatar

annie
Jun 20 2010, 11:55 PM
I congratulated James over his nomination and he said he was surprised and pleased but was not holding his breath nor did he expect to win. He didnt say he didnt want to win but said the competition was very stiff - he let GT choose what was submitted, think GT has the approval for all of them. He also he would write down some names to thank in case he did win, didnt want to leave anyone out and that would be easy to do. If he doesn't care for L.V, well lots of people dont and lots do. He really is a very nice kind man who likes acting but prefers his privacy and quieter life style. He was so very kind and gracious to me and it was a treat to be with him. I hope he does win as I do think he is a gifted actor and so very handsome and very modest about himself. Also it wouldnt hurt the show as a whole if he or any of the others win. I wish them all good luck.
Beautifully said annie :applause:

Yes James is a great man and a wonderful actor and deserves the nomination and a win!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic