Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Matthew Ashford back on DAYS?
Topic Started: Jun 24 2010, 09:02 PM (4,221 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

I too was upset they let Matt Ashford go. Jack and Jen could have had their happy ending. Jen could have remained off-screen and Jack could just recur and he could have supported the Patch and Kayla storyline. Doesn't mean they would of had to separate Jack and Jen. And I'm sure if Matt had remained on the show throughout, Missy would have returned from time to time, even being in Nashville.

I think they had planned to do just that but didn't they lose Ashley Benson and they were probably like "screw it" let's just give them a happy ending.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Jun 24 2010, 10:32 PM
Drew
Jun 24 2010, 10:10 PM
Solo Jen didnt work before, why are people clamoring for it now? So she can hook up with Rafe? Brady? Phillip? Daniel? EJ? Wasnt bed hopping with Patrick, Colin, Frankie and Brandon looking for chemestry enough?
I know Jen and Colin slept together. That was another case where he forced her to do it or something would happen to Jack. I don't remember Jen sleeping with the others though. I know that yes they chem tested her with them but did she sleep with any of them. Maybe she did and I just can't remember it.
Jennifer slept with Colin to save Jack. He didn't force her to anything.

six
Member Avatar

The only way Jack would work is if they wrote him a lot better than he's been written his last few returns. The hapless buffoon thing was terrible.

Jen was one of the few, genuinely nice modern characters Days had. Bring on Abby full time, and Bill on recurring, and that will give her more people to interact with. The only thing I don't like is that they appear to be laying the groundwork for a Jen/Sami best friend kind of thing, and I don't see that going well at all.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Oh dear Lord I am praying this news is not true and that dumbass Jack is NOT returning!

Matt is a good actor.

But Jack is completly horrible and useless.

I always thought Jennifer could have done way WAY better than that guy.

Ugh if this is true!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Sindacco
Jun 25 2010, 07:38 AM
dc cubs
Drew
Jun 24 2010, 10:10 PM
Solo Jen didnt work before, why are people clamoring for it now? So she can hook up with Rafe? Brady? Phillip? Daniel? EJ? Wasnt bed hopping with Patrick, Colin, Frankie and Brandon looking for chemestry enough?
I know Jen and Colin slept together. That was another case where he forced her to do it or something would happen to Jack. I don't remember Jen sleeping with the others though. I know that yes they chem tested her with them but did she sleep with any of them. Maybe she did and I just can't remember it.
they werent fucking in ireland before she came back?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

PhoenixRising05
Jun 25 2010, 01:11 AM
Jennifer and Peter worked but he was a bad guy so that ruined it.
I thought it was their backstage affair that ruined that :D

dylan76
Member Avatar

God, I hope he's not returning. I can't stand Jack & matt ashford is monumentally bland & boring. Keep Jen & just kill off jack.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 25 2010, 09:53 AM
Sindacco
dc cubs

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Nope, when Jennifer came to Ireland Colin pretty much told her to piss off.

jane1978

Sindacco
Jun 25 2010, 12:44 PM
Drew
Jun 25 2010, 09:53 AM
Sindacco

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Nope, when Jennifer came to Ireland Colin pretty much told her to piss off.
Thatīs because Jennifer was always the biggest tease ever. She always has all these horny guys around her dreaming about getting some while she hugs them and tells them how understanding and great friends they are.

HJBJDJ

Just to let you all know that ever since Matt returned in 2007 for 3 episodes, he's been saying in interviews that he is on recurring status with DAYS. So this nod in the Toronto paper, doesn't really mean anything. Though I think it would be great if really do Matt and Missy return.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply