Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: June Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 07:11 PM (729 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

All My Children
June Discussion

From 1985, Erica Kane fights off a grizzly bear

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hmm, I didn't know that was in Canada. Either way, whether you love or hate it, that is one of Erica's most famous scenes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Are there any J.R./Annie websites? Melissa Claire Egan is on FIRE!

I'm right there with Annie. I love and hate J.R. right now. Down with Borissa!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Amello
May 30 2010, 08:20 PM
Hmm, I didn't know that was in Canada. Either way, whether you love or hate it, that is one of Erica's most famous scenes.
That was my first time to see that clip and here I thought Deidre Hall was hammy. That scene was B A D!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Q Steph
May 31 2010, 09:22 PM

Here you go!

I love Jannie as well!

http://z7.invisionfree.com/jrannie/index.php

McMarley
Member Avatar

The Double date was a letdown, I was execting lots of fake smiles and snarkiness instead I got nothing.

Damn Obama for totally messing up my AMC plans, now I'm lost. I usually rush home from work when I know ít is a Jannie day, if it's not I might play the loyal employee and do overtime.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Daytime
Jun 1 2010, 05:48 PM
Q Steph
May 31 2010, 09:22 PM

Here you go!

I love Jannie as well!

Thank you.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

What was Angie thinking not wearing any gloves or a mask while working on that kid at the hospital?? :o She had blood on her face, that can't be good. It seems AMC did that purposely.

AMC ruined any shred of awesomeness that could have come out of that Greenlee/David/Jessie/Angie dinner! I was beyond disappointed!! I got where Angie was coming from when she was lashing out at David, but she could have kept it to herself this time around. Things could have been so much more different, and more enjoyable, if AMC took a more comedic route with them. sigghhhh~~

I just love Caleb and Erica. I'm into all of their scenes. I wonder whats wrong with Erica, the mountain life must really be getting to her. And she seemed a little spaced out when she was talking about Jack. One thing I didn't get, why was it early morning where they were, but night back in PV?? Aren't West Virginia and Pennsylvania in the same time zone? And even more weird, was that it was night by the end of the episode where Erica and Caleb were, and still the same time in PV. That was just weird to me.

I liked Madison and Frankie, to. I love how they are so close. I wish it could be more, though.

Daytime

Here you go!

I love Jannie as well!

I had NO idea that this site was out there! Thank you for posting!
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Jun 1 2010, 10:10 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

You are very welcome! :)

McMarley
Member Avatar

Jacob Young is like fine wine. My lord, has he ever looked better? That body is banging :hail:

Quote:

I liked Madison and Frankie, to. I love how they are so close. I wish it could be more, though.

Madison and Frankie are adorable, I wish it could be more as well

Daytime
Member Avatar

JR is so obvious! Annie and JR cat and mouse game is hilarious!

Marissa is pathetic, but Annie burst her bubble today. Annie was like it's your husband that is obsessed with me.

83leesy1
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 4 2010, 02:33 PM

Marissa is pathetic, but Annie burst her bubble today. Annie was like it's your husband that is obsessed with me.
I love that Annie is free to tell Marissa how it is. I think Marissa and Scott should hook up. I want more JR and Annie hotness.

Daytime
Member Avatar

83leesy1
Jun 5 2010, 03:45 PM
Daytime
Jun 4 2010, 02:33 PM

I love that Annie is free to tell Marissa how it is. I think Marissa and Scott should hook up. I want more JR and Annie hotness.
Jannie is on fyah! More JR and Annie Please. :cheer: Borissa just needs to leave the show and Scott should hook up with somebody else.

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

I think that Jacob Young looked better when he had hair, and when he was younger, back in the late 90s and early 2000s. I know he's grown up and has a kid now, but I still can't let go of my fantasies of him as a young, blonde, luscious little early 20-something, when he was on GH and B&B. God, he was lovely back then. He's not that shabby now, but he was such a heartthrob back then. :hail:

Frankie needs to dump Randi, and AMC needs to give Denise Vasi her walking papers and send her back to hair modeling school. Sorry.....she's never been good, and doesn't seem to be getting any better over time. :wave:

I am starting to like Marissa, thanks to her newly discovered backbone, but the actress who plays Marissa is still kinda lame. At least she's TRYING to make the character her own, but I want a recast....and I want it yesterday!!! :sheep:

BTW: Susan Lucci has ALWAYS been a ham. She excels at melodrama and chewing scenery. I love her (as you can tell by my avatar!!), but she's no Erika Slezak. Sometimes, her performances fall short for me, but I still love her like I love fried food. She's still the queen of daytime, though, and never ceases to entertain me. :iloveyou:
Edited by alstonboy4315, Jun 8 2010, 10:09 AM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

JR and Annie are the best thing on AMC right now. I can't get enough of them. I really wish they were on more, though. I loved all of their scenes this week, especially the one where JR came in after his long sweaty run, and Annie was folding that blanket. JR gave Annie a look, then walked past her. Annie says, "Damn you JR", It was such an intense scene, and that kiss JR gave her was amazing. How can he say that there is no connection between them? :eyeroll: He's kidding himself. It was very scandalous of him to tell that blogger all those things about Annie, but you can tell he did it because he's jealous of Annie and Scott's blooming relationship. It's eating him up inside lol! Annie and Scott are ok, but I really only see them as being really good friends. Nothing more really....the gold mine AMC has, is in JR and Annie. And I hope they know that, and mine it out soon....go JANNIE!

McMarley
Member Avatar

alstonboy4315
Jun 5 2010, 06:16 PM
I think that Jacob Young looked better when he had hair, and when he was younger, back in the late 90s and early 2000s. I know he's grown up and has a kid now, but I still can't let go of my fantasies of him as a young, blonde, luscious little early 20-something, when he was on GH and B&B. God, he was lovely back then. He's not that shabby now, but he was such a heartthrob back then. :hail:

He was a little hearthrob back then but now he is ALL man. He was the typical "tiger beat" cover material but now he is "Vogue uomo" material.

Quote:

I loved all of their scenes this week, especially the one where JR came in after his long sweaty run, and Annie was folding that blanket. JR gave Annie a look, then walked past her. Annie says, "Damn you JR", It was such an intense scene, and that kiss JR gave her was amazing

I can't believe how honest Annie was telling JR that he has ruined her for other men and that she can't even look at another man without thinking of him. :wub:

I love them
Edited by McMarley, Jun 6 2010, 02:36 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

OKay, Jannie was so hot yesterday. MY GAWD, Jr has it bad for Annie. He was like kiss me and tell me you don't want me. HOT! Jr wants Annie so much he can't think straight. Was JR always this hawt! It's like certain people click and bring out the best in each other. JY and MCE bring out the best in each other. They are my favorite on this show right now.

McMarley
Member Avatar

I'm in awe of Jacob and Melissa. Where the hell did all that chemistry come from?
You see this kind of chemistry on soaps or primetime once in a blue moon.

Scott is pissing me off though, Annie too. I do believe she wants to want what Scott represents but the constant sucking up is draining and Scott, being the fool he is, falls for it.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

AMC needs to get rid of both Scott and Marissa, the both of them are unnecessary and they are blocking the gold mine that is JR and Annie. I don't understand why we have to go through these silly little games with them, it is clear JR and Annie want each other, get rid of the other two flaming bores, and move forward with Jannie already. I am already thinking of what their future could be like together, as one ;-)...

Loving the show, although I thought Wednesday's episode (June 9) was a mess. More Rylee pimping. Everyone ganging up on David. Jake and Jessie are both PATHETIC. And I don't know about anyone else, but I can't stand Jake and Amanda together!! ugh those two! And what did everyone think of that horrible music video/montage at the end of the episode?? LOL! I liked the song, but the rest was just unnecessary! That was the strangest thing, never saw that on a soap before..

I think Damon and Liza are hot, but they do not need to go any further. AMC is doing great with Damon and Colby together, I just love them. Don't want to see them torn apart, because he slept with her mom.

83leesy1
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Jun 10 2010, 03:47 AM
AMC needs to get rid of both Scott and Marissa, the both of them are unnecessary and they are blocking the gold mine that is JR and Annie. I don't understand why we have to go through these silly little games with them, it is clear JR and Annie want each other, get rid of the other two flaming bores, and move forward with Jannie already. I am already thinking of what their future could be like together, as one ;-)...
ICAM! I'm completely underwhelmed by BOTH Scott and Marissa. They need to go.

I'm tired of Jake's tantrums against David. So, David did you wrong? You and a whole lot of other people. Move on! David has new fish to fry. Jake looks like a complete idiot everytime he gets into it with David. Then he acts like he is above the law just because it is David. Puh-leeze. If Jesse didn't arrest Jake, I would have been completely done. David is a villain. I don't see villains on other shows I watch being publicly bullied as much as him.They should all be keeping their distance and staying off his list.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply