Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: June Discussion
Topic Started: May 30 2010, 07:11 PM (776 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

OK, Jake and Amanda's wedding was so freakin boring or maybe it was 3 of the longest days of my life! My gawd, how long does it take for a couple to get married! Like the saying...I could have had a V8, like seriously!

They should have went with Jannie for the rest of the week. JR is so screwed! When Marissa called him after that kiss with Annie, he had this look like... Oh It's you again! lol

I truly hope Ryan and Greenlee are over, but something tells me David will continue to get sacrificed and so will Madison down the line, just to pimp these two. And what is so bad about it, David and Greenlee do have great chemistry and this couple could actually work.

I think Ryan and Madison have a good vibe, but I also noticed so does Frankie and Madison.

Randi needs to go away, sorry to the Randi fans, but the girl who plays her can't act to save her life. If they decide to keep Randi, put her with Scott or somebody, my fingers are crossed that Marissa leaves town.

Hopefully next week, more JR and Annie.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

McMarley
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 12 2010, 08:07 PM
OK, Jake and Amanda's wedding was so freakin boring or maybe it was 3 of the longest days of my life! My gawd, how long does it take for a couple to get married!
Considering they were already HAPPILY MARRIED it was definitely a waste of time.
If they were gonna drag this re-wedding whatever the crap it was, they should've had the entire town attend the wedding.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like the new Bianca so far. I know she only had a few lines at the end of the episode, but I liked what I saw.

It was great to see Greenlee praise Erica in private. That was nice.

I was cracking up when Greenlee fired Madison and then turned to Randi, who swore she had no problems with the way Greenlee is handling things in order to secure her job, LOL!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I already like the nuBianca, and see so much potential in the Actress. I think she will do great, and hopefully AMC will explore more of Bianca's Erica Kane, bitchy side ;-).

Loved the scenes with Greenlee firing Madison, LOL. I got where Madison was coming from, but I loved how Greenlee was acting! I love RB in this role. And Randi is just a clueless, pathetic, dolt!

Also loved Erica finally mentioning her deceased son, Josh. And also acknowledging how she's been sober the past 5 years.
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Jun 16 2010, 12:52 AM.

McMarley
Member Avatar

I thought Susan Lucci was damn awesome in yesterdays episode!

Count me in as another viewer who likes nuBianca, it's nice to see a more grown up version of Bianca.

Scott and Annie weren't as mindnumbingly dull as say, JR and Marissa, but JR and Annie having a 3 minute conversation and staring into each others eyes was still 10 times hotter. Chemistry is chemistry and boy do JY and MCE have chemistry.

83leesy1
Member Avatar

I liked what I saw of the new Bianca as well. She has potential to own it, but I will hold out on declaring such a thing for a little while.

Nothing but sheer loony toon mess at the Chandler mansion. None of this would be happening if Adam was still there... they would all be out on their asses. Scott is a desperate loser... Annie FINALLY chose you, after being dumped by your silver haired uncle and toyed with by his son. If JR said he wanted her seriously, she would drop Scott in a minute. I still say Scott and Marissa need to face facts, share a bottle of wine, end up in bed together and get caught by Jannie so we can finally be rid of them and get to what we all need. Some more Jannie lovin'! Those two have enough fire without any help.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Any thoughts on Friday's episode? :wub: The Hubbards!! A whole episode that centered around them, mainly Angie. I thought it was a fantastic ep, this was Debbie Morgan's Emmy reel right here....one of the best episodes of AMC in a while, imo.

McMarley
Member Avatar

Oh the friday episode was lovely :wub:
Everything was just perfect. It was sad, touching, romantic. This is definitely DM's emmy reel for next year but I thought all the actors brought it. DW dialed it down a notch and RPG was actually acting normal.

Little Ramon being blind made me tear up a bit.
Edited by McMarley, Jun 27 2010, 04:23 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Annie wax the floor with Borissa today, that hypocritical shrew!

I was like Go Annie!

Best part of today's show!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

The Annie and Marissa scenes were AWESOME!!!

LOL @ Annie calling Marissa a "Boring little mouse"
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Jun 29 2010, 11:59 PM.

83leesy1
Member Avatar

Oh man! I'm so behind on AMC. I will definitely watch Tuesday with Annie and Marissa!

Boring little mouse is right. Marissa is definitely no Babe. Now, I would have loved to see a showdown between Annie and Babe. That would have been interesting. :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply