Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
British Soap Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 11 2010, 12:59 PM (15,391 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Jul 12 2010, 02:50 PM
Wait, whaaat? Nathan is involved in the blackmail with David and Tania?? I have no clue what's going on and how David and Nathan are connected.. LOL
Okay ...

When Leyla was working at the Home Farm shop (owned by the Wylde's) Leyla and Nathan slept together. Even though she knew it was a mistake, Nathan blackmailed her into continuing their affair. When the truth came out, there is a WONDERFUL scene where Leyla knees Nathan in the balls. :)

Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Ooooh! Interesting!

But just to be clear now.. Nathan wants David to vote for something at the City Council? I didn't understand what exactly.. If David doesn't vote for it, Nathan will tell Leyla that David "had an affair" with Tania and if David says yes, Nathan would pay for David's house? Correct?

Sorry to bother you, Mello... :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love helping since people do so for me every so often, LoL.

The reason Nathan wants David to push the planning development he wants is because he has a deal with DECLAN, who really wants the deal pushed through that if NATHAN can get the deal approved, DECLAN will stop dating his mother NATASHA. However, Declan has no idea that Nathan is going about this in a devious way.

And yes you are correct. If David says no, he risks being FIRED from his job and his relationship with Leyla, plus without Nathan's money, David and Leyla won't be able to buy his father's (Eric) house from him. Also, if he doesn't pay Eric the money for the house then David would ruin the plans Eric and Val have of buying the B&B from Terry.
Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Oooooh, the whole Declan part was completely missing for me. But now it all makes sense. Awesome!

Thanks, Mello! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

No problem, Manny. Where are you watching/downloading the episodes from?

Too bad you aren't watching EastEnders as well. I know the exact episode where you should start if you're so inclined.
Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

EastEnders? I know NOTHING about that show. I really don't have the time now. Maybe when I'm on vacation (it starts in a month). :) What's going on on that show?

I am downloading Emmerdale from torrents.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

EastEnders is just finishing up a plot where Lucas (a minister) is basically serial killer and says he is doing God's work and that HE IS basically a Jesus incarnate.

Stacey has just given birth to Ryan's child. But EVERYONE, except a couple people, believe it to be her dead husband's baby. Stacey is also bi-polar.

Glenda and Peggy are basically at war over Glenda's grown daughters Ronnie and Roxy.

Young, flamboyant Ben may be put in juvi/prison for months after hitting his ex-friend Lucas over the head, and near death.

Most of the stories are in transition as Bryan Kirkwood's name has just appeared on the credits. Kirkwood is best known for his work at Hollyoaks. (Claire Devine, McDean, Niall's revenge, etc ...)
Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Amello
Jul 12 2010, 03:47 PM
EastEnders is just finishing up a plot where Lucas (a minister) is basically serial killer and says he is doing God's work and that HE IS basically a Jesus incarnate.

Stacey has just given birth to Ryan's child. But EVERYONE, except a couple people, believe it to be her dead husband's baby. Stacey is also bi-polar.

Glenda and Peggy are basically at war over Glenda's grown daughters Ronnie and Roxy.

Young, flamboyant Ben may be put in juvi/prison for months after hitting his ex-friend Lucas over the head, and near death.

Most of the stories are in transition as Bryan Kirkwood's name has just appeared on the credits. Kirkwood is best known for his work at Hollyoaks. (Claire Devine, McDean, Niall's revenge, etc ...)
BEN? Not Ben MITCHELL! Surely I haven't been away from EE for THAT long!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 12 2010, 03:50 PM
Amello

Yes, Ben, BEN MITCHELL!
Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

The serial killer storyline sounds AWESOME!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Jul 12 2010, 03:55 PM
The serial killer storyline sounds AWESOME!
Yup, they just found the body of one of his victims, Owen. Owen is Lucas' step-daughters' father. Lucas has taken steps to make sure his wife takes the fall. However, as of now he might of killed her too, but we aren't certain of that yet, considering there has been no exit announcement for the actress who plays Denise, his wife.
Goto Top

Mason

Shit, I might have to get into EE, as well, LoL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Amello
Jul 12 2010, 03:54 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Amello

Yes, Ben, BEN MITCHELL!
But isn't he only THIRTEEN or FOURTEEN by now? I mean BEN! BEN MITCHELL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 12 2010, 04:22 PM
Amello
Grandpa Hughes

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Yes, Ben, BEN MITCHELL!
Yes, so? He hit Jordan over the head and left him for dead, he ain't gonna go to summer camp for that. LoL
Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Amello
Jul 12 2010, 04:57 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Amello

Yes, so? He hit Jordan over the head and left him for dead, he ain't gonna go to summer camp for that. LoL
I misread your earlier post! When I saw "prison" I thought of adult prison and not a detention center! The "flamboyant" part is no surprise! They were heading there for awhile! And I loved how tickled Phil was with that situation! He must be pleased as punch that his boy showed his true "Mitchell" colors by violently assaulting someone!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 12 2010, 05:08 PM
Amello
Grandpa Hughes

I misread your earlier post! When I saw "prison" I thought of adult prison and not a detention center! The "flamboyant" part is no surprise! They were heading there for awhile! And I loved how tickled Phil was with that situation! He must be pleased as punch that his boy showed his true "Mitchell" colors by violently assaulting someone!
LoL

He isn't. He's scared shitless for his son. In today's episode he planned to skip town with Ben and his daughter (forgot her name) but Shirley found out, told Peggy and Peggy stopped him as only she can.
Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Amello
Jul 12 2010, 05:14 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Amello

LoL

He isn't. He's scared shitless for his son. In today's episode he planned to skip town with Ben and his daughter (forgot her name) but Shirley found out, told Peggy and Peggy stopped him as only she can.
I love Peggy! And I forgot Phil's daughter's name too! Lucy keeps popping into my mind but I'm sure that's another character! How is this Glenda? I never realized the girls had a mother living! Not that I'd blame ANYONE for running fast away from Archie!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 12 2010, 05:17 PM
Amello
Grandpa Hughes

LoL

I love Peggy! And I forgot Phil's daughter's name too! Lucy keeps popping into my mind but I'm sure that's another character! How is this Glenda? I never realized the girls had a mother living! Not that I'd blame ANYONE for running fast away from Archie!
Lucy is Ian and Cindy Beale's daughter. Cindy, of course, died in childbirth back in 1998. (Thanks Wiki)

Ah, Louise is her name.

I love Glenda so far. She gives just as good as she gets from Peggy. It's a nice little rivalry right now.

Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Amello
Jul 12 2010, 05:21 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Amello

Lucy is Ian and Cindy Beale's daughter. Cindy, of course, died in childbirth back in 1998. (Thanks Wiki)

Ah, Louise is her name.

I love Glenda so far. She gives just as good as she gets from Peggy. It's a nice little rivalry right now.

That's right! Louise! I knew there WAS a Lucy somewhere but I forgot about Ian's daughter! But Louise was living with her mother for a long time wasn't she?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 12 2010, 05:25 PM
Amello
Jul 12 2010, 05:21 PM
Grandpa Hughes

Ah, Louise is her name.

That's right! Louise! I knew there WAS a Lucy somewhere but I forgot about Ian's daughter! But Louise was living with her mother for a long time wasn't she?
Apparently she started living with Phil this March.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic