Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
British Soap Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 11 2010, 12:59 PM (16,447 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

I watched Nicola and Jimmy's wedding. It was fun. I knew they would get married though. But it was really nice how Viv told the judge that Nicola is a good mother and then Viv even drove Nicola and the gang to the wedding. It was nice when Nicola just looked at Viv and thanked her basically with her eyes and Viv just nodded.

And Eve just tried to kiss Carl. I saw that coming as well, but I guess it's gonna get interesting. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

What site is the best to download episodes?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Jul 15 2010, 02:06 AM
I watched Nicola and Jimmy's wedding. It was fun. I knew they would get married though. But it was really nice how Viv told the judge that Nicola is a good mother and then Viv even drove Nicola and the gang to the wedding. It was nice when Nicola just looked at Viv and thanked her basically with her eyes and Viv just nodded.

And Eve just tried to kiss Carl. I saw that coming as well, but I guess it's gonna get interesting. :)
I like Eve, but man is she a SLEW! LoL

Previous to Carl, she kissed John Barton as they got close working on the farm together. (Edna was desperate to get her a job.) Suffice it to say, Moira fired the bitch. LoL

I'm glad you got to watch a few scenes of Viv showing her vulnerabilities because usually she is very HARD and judgmental and without those scenes you may not have liked her at all otherwise.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Jul 15 2010, 02:20 AM
What site is the best to download episodes?
I use The Box, but you have to be invited by a member to join the site and I don't know how to do that yet. :(
Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

No, you don't. I registered without anyone inviting me there :)

And you're right, Mello. I really started to like Viv a lot after those scenes. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Jul 15 2010, 11:53 AM
No, you don't. I registered without anyone inviting me there :)

And you're right, Mello. I really started to like Viv a lot after those scenes. :D
Oh, that's good then. I had to be invited when I started watching Emmerdale. The site must be accepting new members now. QUICK, DARRA, QUICK!

THE BOX
Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I signed up. I used supernova yesterday to watch East Enders & Emmerdale. I really enjoyed East Enders.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Mello, does Emmerdale not air 5 days a week?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Jul 15 2010, 01:15 PM
Mello, does Emmerdale not air 5 days a week?
It airs SIX days a week. On Thursday, there are two episodes. Part 1 and Part 2, but they aren't aired back to back.

Darra, which episodes of Emmerdale and EastEnders did you watch?

Also, Darra, EastEnders only airs FOUR days a week. There is no episode on Wednesday. :)
Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Emmerdale was some chick who stole a wallet.

East Enders was the muslim guy with a crush on the jogger guy. The little kid was getting ready to go to prison?

I'm downloading a eppy of Hollyoaks right now. The July 13th eppy.

I'll probably just try Corrie on CBC even though it's way behind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Emmerdale, Holly is addicted to COCAINE (that's the girl who stole the wallet) She'll get into heroin soon.

EastEnders, ugh Christian and Syed are TERRIBLE characters. Focus on the Fox (the black family) drama. :)

Hollyoaks, yesterday was alright. I'm sorry you have to suffer through fat ass Duncan on your first episode.

Corrie, I wouldn't waste your time.
Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Yeah, I enjoyed the drama of the black family. Is the husband a good guy or bad guy?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Jul 15 2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I enjoyed the drama of the black family. Is the husband a good guy or bad guy?
A psychotic killer bad guy, who so happens to be a reverend that believes he's the next Jesus. :)
Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

SIX days a week??? Well then I'm missing some episodes online... damn...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Jul 15 2010, 02:13 PM
SIX days a week??? Well then I'm missing some episodes online... damn...
Keep in mind about the World Cup. That screwed up the schedule, EPICLY!

The Box has ALL the episodes so you shouldn't be missing anything. When you search for new eps, I find it best to type in "Emmerdale 2010" "EastEnders 2010" Much easier.
Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Ok. Thank you once again, Mello ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

FINALLY saw the 'coming out' episode! It's been a hectic and busy time but I was determined to get there! Dear Lord, what incredible acting and writing! I could so identify with both Aaron and Paddy! I almost cried myself and it's been a very long time since a soap has had that kind of impact on me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liesbeth

I've never watched Emmerdale, so I can't really comment on that soap. I used to watch EE (EastEnders) though, but I haven't done so recently since Bradley died.That was so heartbreaking. Does anyone on here also watch/used to watch EE?
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I only just started. I've only watched 2 episodes but I love it so far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liesbeth

darraholic
Jul 16 2010, 01:35 AM
I only just started. I've only watched 2 episodes but I love it so far.
Pleased to meet you. It's nice to know there's someone else on this board who watches EE.
Edited by Liesbeth, Jul 16 2010, 01:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic