Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Rafe Busts EJ and Nicole; July 27th issue; article summary
Topic Started: Jul 15 2010, 01:39 PM (21,667 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

The week begins with Sami telling Rafe that she’s taking up permanent residence chez DiMera. “What could happen next to this guy?” muses Galen. “He’s busting his ass trying to solve this whole case, head over heels in love with this girl, and there are situations and obstacles preventing them from being together and then she’s like, ‘I’m moving in permanently with EJ, by the way.’ Rafe is floored by it, but what’s he going to do other than wish her happiness and move on, I guess.”

The irony is not lost on the actor that Rafe leaving town pushed Sami and EJ together. “The whole reason he’s doing this is for her and the reason that they’re not together is because he’s been gone doing this for her,” sighs Galen, “ in addition to the fact that she feels he’s consumed by work and not tthere for her emotionally. What he’s doing as far as being consumed by work most of the time is for her and trying to solve this case. Certainly, I think he feels in the back of his mind that had he been in town, Sami and EJ wouldn’t be together, so he’s definitely conflicted on that level.”

What is driving Rafe now that he’s not even dating Sami? “Ultimately, he has suspicion and he needs to know the answer, “ explains Galen. “He has always had a hunch with regards to EJ and he wants to see it through. I guess now that he knows he’s losing his girl because of it, maybe that’s the reason, but we’ll see.”

Rafe stumbles upon a lead when he overhears a discussion between EJ and Nicole. “Basically, all he overhears is EJ saying, ‘You can’t say a word about this to anyone,’” says Galen. “Ultimately, Rafe thinks Nicole has something on EJ and then thinks that because Nicole has something on EJ, she is blackmailing him. So, Rafe wants to find out what that is.”

To that end, Rafe heads to the DiMera manse, where he runs into Sami. “He says, ‘By the way, this great guy of yours, I don’t know if you’re aware, is talking to Nicole again and they have a secret truce. Did you know about that? Did you know where EJ was today and what he was doing?’ She just accuses him of being jealous.”

But Rafe is still determined to uncover the truth and breaks into Nicole’s apartment, where he finds a coded diary. “It’s very James Bond-ish, “ chuckles Galen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Go Rafey go, bring down that dumb azz living it up with your girl. Bring down the non couple of Ej and Sami! I want it to be Nicole that brings him down, but I will take Rafe, just so long as Ej goes down and we get some hot Ejole scenes out of it. This is the beginning of the end for the non couple Ej and Sami. Boy, Sami is sure gonna feel stupid when she finds out how Ej duped her about Sydney and changing. She is not going to forgive him for this! She
would be a stuipid fool to do so! And one hell of a bad mother to boot!
Offline Profile Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I hate the EJ and Sami shit but Rafey boy is a complete enjoyment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Melly

I agree I want Rafe to take EJ down hard and in front of Sami. I can't stand EJ never could. This better open Sami's eyes or I don't know what to do with my girl
Offline Profile Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Rafe is floored by it, but what’s he going to do other than wish her happiness and move on, I guess.

Yeah, you deserve better, Rafe. You should really be thanking your lucky stars someone else is getting stuck with that albatross.

As for the coded diary, please allow me to roll my eyes for a second. How perfectly convenient that Nicole has been keeping a secret diary offscreen, preserving proof of undoubtedly her own villainy as well as EJ's. I guess I shouldn't complain--it's better than the Mia-esque, talking-aloud-while-typing-secret-thoughts-as-someone-comes-up-behind. And, whatever keeps this story moving is pretty much fine with me.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Offline Profile Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

Boring. Yawn. Predictable. I DONT CARE. So Rafey wants to bust EJ to win the glitter? Fucking moron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BradyB

I would love for EJ to be taken down!!! Id like for Rafe and Nicole to take him out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

Rafe, you are a one note character and I am so tired of you. I feel my interest draining just at the mention of your name. Please... :sleep: oops, I dozed off. Um, please seduce Nicole while you're investigating her so I can like you again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

That Rafe is only in this storyline to win the fair glittery hand of Sami Brady? I cant take it seriously. I just makes me laugh and makes Rafe look pathetic. I almost feel sorry for Galen. Its like Soap 101. hero saves the day. I would rather see Roman or Bo solve this case. They are real cops. Or have Sami have been playing EJ all along. She has known for awhile and this is her revenge. She sure was acting funny today. like she was humoring EJ. No way wouldnt she be pissed at Stefano ruining her home and EJ lying about it.She is playing. At least I hope that is the case. otherwise wake we up when this is over. rafe putting on his superman cape is lazy writing. so I dont care. Everyone knew this even before the damn storyline started. They need to try harder.
Edited by TINA222, Jul 15 2010, 02:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

Oh I missed the part about the coded diary. I hope he breaks it soon and then reads every word to Sami!
Nicoel will freak when she finds that diary gone!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cerulean
Member Avatar

Galen should not even obliquely refer to his character as "James Bond-ish". :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

well, at least he is trying to get to the truth, nobody else seems to even care who took sydney. And I think he was refering to the story line imho,but you are right, this is a soap, itis no way james bondish. Its a soap!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Seriously stupid! Nicole has NEVER had a diary, yet all of a sudden when she has the most explosive secret EVER, she gets all Anne Frank on us?
:flipoff: DAYS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

and rafe will be the only one who can crack it because he has a genuis IQ of 200. :drunk: He is such a Mary Sue.
Edited by TINA222, Jul 15 2010, 02:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CapeSafe

Thank God that this storyline is moving along.... Love Rafe :cheer: .... Kinda wished that Sami would be the one to find out first about Ejerk (then again she might put the pieces together yet)...Corday's interview said that we would be seeing the strong Sami again...Right now she is still a pod
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Quote:

The irony is not lost on the actor that Rafe leaving town pushed Sami and EJ together. “The whole reason he’s doing this is for her and the reason that they’re not together is because he’s been gone doing this for her,” sighs Galen, “ in addition to the fact that she feels he’s consumed by work and not tthere for her emotionally. What he’s doing as far as being consumed by work most of the time is for her and trying to solve this case. Certainly, I think he feels in the back of his mind that had he been in town, Sami and EJ wouldn’t be together, so he’s definitely conflicted on that level.”

Wait a second. Have I been watching a different show or something? Rafe and Sami split before he left town, right? And he's been doing all of this for Sami? Bullshit. He's been doing all of this to stroke his own bruised ego because he can't stand the fact that he wasn't able to bring Sydney home to Sami and play hero...again. Sami has never asked him to continue the hunt. Hell, she pretty much told him that all that mattered to her was the Sydney was back and was healthy and happy.

Quote:

To that end, Rafe heads to the DiMera manse, where he runs into Sami. “He says, ‘By the way, this great guy of yours, I don’t know if you’re aware, is talking to Nicole again and they have a secret truce. Did you know about that? Did you know where EJ was today and what he was doing?’ She just accuses him of being jealous.”

Nice. Gotta love that about Rafe. Always so professional. :rolleyes:

Quote:

But Rafe is still determined to uncover the truth and breaks into Nicole’s apartment, where he finds a coded diary. “It’s very James Bond-ish, “ chuckles Galen.

And legal! Because I'm sure it's not a violation of Nicole's rights or anything that this FBI guy breaks in to her apartment to snoop around without a warrant or anything official.

What is it about this guy that he always comes across as such a tool? The only thing missing is him knocking himself out cold when Nicole comes home and he needs to hide. :lol:

Edited by SocRMum1, Jul 15 2010, 03:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

TINA222
Jul 15 2010, 01:59 PM
Boring. Yawn. Predictable. I DONT CARE. So Rafey wants to bust EJ to win the glitter? Fucking moron.
don't you mean Rafe will bust the fucking moron? That's what he looked like when Nicole got him onto the pier.

Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

SocRMum1
Jul 15 2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:

Wait a second. Have I been watching a different show or something? Rafe and Sami split before he left town, right? And he's been doing all of this for Sami? Bullshit. He's been doing all of this to stroke his own bruised ego because he can't stand the fact that he wasn't able to bring Sydney home to Sami and play hero...again. Sami has never asked him to continue the hunt. Hell, she pretty much told him that all that mattered to her was the Sydney was back and was healthy and happy.

Quote:

Quote:

And legal! Because I'm sure it's not a violation of Nicole's rights or anything that this FBI guy breaks in to her apartment to snoop around without a warrant or anything official.

What is it about this guy that he always comes across as such a tool? The only thing missing is him knocking himself out cold when Nicole comes home and he needs to hide. :lol:

What, he's going to fight fair against Nicole and EJ? hahaha...that's funny. THAT would be stupid.

Maybe they can give him Sami's brain and he can walk around screeching at everyone and sucking up every piece of BS flowing out of EJ's mouth.
Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

HASdays
Jul 15 2010, 03:15 PM
SocRMum1
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What, he's going to fight fair against Nicole and EJ? hahaha...that's funny. THAT would be stupid.

Maybe they can give him Sami's brain and he can walk around screeching at everyone and sucking up every piece of BS flowing out of EJ's mouth.
But isn't he the good guy? The White Knight to EJ's dark villian? Of course he should fight fair! He's SupeRafe! He should be able to figure this whole thing out while proving Arianna is innocent, taking Gabi to the movies and secretly taking Will's algebra exams for him all at the same time.

Wait. Scratch that last part. That would be cheating...and totally beneath the Rafester. :P

But seriously...the guy works for the FBI. I would expect him to understand that breaking in to someone's home because he overheard her having a private conversation with his ex's live in is probably looked down on by the agency. Just sayin'...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

:lol: So true! He's such an automaton. :sleep: Sorry, dozed off again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic