Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of July 19th
Topic Started: Jul 16 2010, 09:47 PM (1,361 Views)
DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

http://www.hulu.com/watch/164510/days-of-our-lives-week-of-jul-19-2010#s-p1-sr-i1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Two things. One, that was so short that I started it, didn't realize my computer was on mute, looked away, and when I looked back I had missed the whole thing. Two...seriously. Bo looks like he's apologizing to us.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wow way too short

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I thought it was funny! I'm actually looking forward to this! GOOOO NTH/Princess Gina wannabe!

Thanks for posting!

AlisonLou

I can't see it. Can someone please post the youtube version?
Thanks.

Cupcake06

WOW!

I admit, I will miss NT Hope. I think she's hilarious.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

WOW!!!! That seriously gave me the chills. Awesome promo. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I love Nighttime Hope, love Bo and love Daytime Hope. So it's great they're going to be featured front and center next week, all week. I'm glad Bo survives. :)

cassie1013

Cupcake06
Jul 17 2010, 02:42 AM
WOW!

I admit, I will miss NT Hope. I think she's hilarious.
Totally hilarious. Even the concept - pill poppin and waking up evil - is pure camp comedy! What will I laugh at now?!

Belle333Black
Member Avatar

poor Bo, i bet he wishes he'd asked for a divorce a whole lot sooner

KathyB16
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Jul 17 2010, 02:16 AM
I can't see it. Can someone please post the youtube version?
Thanks.
found one ;)

I'm adding person's name to fave list.

youtube

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

WOW Hope has really gone off her rockers, but I am loving this storyline :rockon:

Deleted User
Deleted User

That is crazy!!! I never imagined that Hope would try to fry up Bo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

GOOD stuff!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

So boring, I'm glad I quit watching. I don't see myself ever being able to get back into DAYS.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I'm actually looking forward to this--I finally got interested in this story again.

On a related note, I wonder if Bo will realize that Hope is the one behind the muggings, or if they won't make the connection since this MO is different. Arianna better have an alibi just in case.

Thanks for posting!

Cupcake06

Paxton
Jul 17 2010, 12:56 PM
Arianna better have an alibi just in case.

Thanks for posting!
I wonder if Brady is going to start to worry that Arianna might try to set him on fire.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Cupcake06
Jul 17 2010, 01:38 PM
Paxton
Jul 17 2010, 12:56 PM
Arianna better have an alibi just in case.

Thanks for posting!
I wonder if Brady is going to start to worry that Arianna might try to set him on fire.

Well, it would finally heat up their relationship . . . sorry, I know, that was a bad joke I should have just resisted.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to this as well.

I have actually enjoyed this story from the beginning, and even though it has been a little slow I still really like it. It's campy soap opera!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply