Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Combined DAYS/Housewives promo
Topic Started: Aug 10 2010, 05:14 PM (2,605 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Here's a link to the new promo:

http://www.twitvid.com/YLNRU

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

wow promo includes Rafe and Nicole smooch and Sami wearing her what is it 11th wedding dress? then a bunch of people no one knows....lol...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Wasn't much..

SalemSeductress
Member Avatar
Sarah

Yuck. The real housewives is the worst show and Sami's dress is okay. I'll lend her my designer wedding dress for the show. It's way better than hers. Anyways, I liked the way Rafe and Nicole looked and the wedding looks nice besides Sami's beige dress.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

LOL! The quality of this video takes me back to the late '70s/early '80s when I would hold up a tape recorder to the stereo to record my favorite songs. Lyin' beside you, here in the dark, feelin' your heart beat with mine . . . .

This promo was certainly enough to convince me that I am not interested in any of the Housewives shit.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

So they still have only 18 seconds to promote both shows. That is pretty sad.

Ellie

dc cubs
Aug 10 2010, 05:30 PM
So they still have only 18 seconds to promote both shows. That is pretty sad.
Close! 15 seconds. :wink:

This is one of the worst promos I've ever seen. Showing a soap next to a reality show just makes the quality of both shows look 'off'. They're taped differently (in a technical sense), soaps have different types of sets, costumes etc. If I were a programming exec, I'd even put a buffer show between the two, never mind promo'ing them together.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

SalemSeductress
Aug 10 2010, 05:21 PM
Yuck. The real housewives is the worst show and Sami's dress is okay. I'll lend her my designer wedding dress for the show. It's way better than hers. Anyways, I liked the way Rafe and Nicole looked and the wedding looks nice besides Sami's beige dress.
Sami knows better that to wear white doesn't she?? How many weddings has she had after all. Rafe either was into that kiss or he is a damn good actor. The Housewives stuff, Who cares.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Aug 10 2010, 06:56 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

:thankyou:

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

LuvingLumi
Aug 10 2010, 05:17 PM
wow promo includes Rafe and Nicole smooch and Sami wearing her what is it 11th wedding dress? then a bunch of people no one knows....lol...
I heard Caroline, Roman are going o be at the wedding(Don't know if its a legitimate source though) a Friend also said the actress who plays Ali is airing that day and so Johnny and Sydney as well I suppose and Kate and Stefano both extend an Olive Branch to Sami before the wedding so I suppose they're there if Sami accepts it. And she's friendly with Kate lately. And I couldn't see the NBC clip where Sami requests that Will keep Sami's engagement to EJ a secret but others said Will was nice about it so I suppose he's there.. :)

Thanks for posting Sheri!

ETA: Smoking kiss between Racole, I guess this would be the kiss Sami sees.
Edited by Kiren, Aug 10 2010, 07:03 PM.

azrial1

virgogirl
Aug 10 2010, 06:54 PM
SalemSeductress
Aug 10 2010, 05:21 PM
Sami knows better that to wear white doesn't she?? How many weddings has she had after all. Rafe either was into that kiss or he is a damn good actor. The Housewives stuff, Who cares.
Wow, Rafe and Nicole do kiss! Sami's dress looked to be a champagne color or something.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

virgogirl
Aug 10 2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks Ellie for fixing this post for me Sorry :D
Edited by Virgo Twins, Aug 10 2010, 07:04 PM.

DOOLFan85

Yeah buddy Rafe and Nicole actually look tight

six
Member Avatar

That promo doesn't do much for either of those shows. It certainly doesn't make me want to watch RH.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

When does this trainwreck start?

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Rafe's acting, can I be Nicole...please! or Sami tomorrow...please!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

So it looks like they will be airing repeats of the Real Housewives franchise? Lawdy.....

I wouldn't have thunk it, but Nicole macking on Rafe looks kinda hot.....for the .9 seconds I was able to see.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

This looks ridicules.

Mason
Member Avatar

It's so hard to choose which show looks less interesting. Perhaps that's why they're being promoted together.
Edited by Mason, Aug 10 2010, 08:11 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Do you think the housewives are pissed - worried that DAYS is going to make them seem cheap and tawdry?

And I know hot is in the eye of the beholder and all that...but from where I sit, she wasn't it. :ermm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply