Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gina Gallego replaces Stacy Haiduk at DAYS
Topic Started: Aug 10 2010, 09:34 PM (2,998 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

They'll be seen more, there part of a story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

Recurring is recurring in other words guest appearances. They will be barely seen. Stacy haiduk was only recurring and her replacement will be only recurring and mattson is either recurring or on for a limited run. If they were going to be shown more then why was Stacy looking for other work?
Edited by AlisonLou, Aug 11 2010, 12:11 AM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

AlisonLou
Aug 11 2010, 12:08 AM
Recurring is recurring. They will be barely seen. Stacy haiduk was only recurring and her replacement will be only recurring and mattson is either recurring or on for a limited run.
John Aniston is recurring though.

AlisonLou

Only because he wants that. He's been at the show alot longer.
If they want good ratings they would be wise to not have Hope in jail or prison for too long.
Viewers will get bored.
They've hired these unkowns so they can get rid of them quicker.
Cordays moving things along according to his latest article.
We will probably only see them for a month.
I suspect Hope will be out of jail/prison in November sweeps at least I'm hoping.
Edited by AlisonLou, Aug 11 2010, 12:21 AM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I agree and if it carries out until November that might not be good.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Great casting.

It actually works out well in my book. Mattson and Gallego reunite all these years later! I wonder if maybe Mattson played a role in Gallego getting the role (perhaps she suggested her?) This seems a bit too random because I was expecting Days to go after someone who kind of still finds work on soaps and soap hops. I'm glad they found someone who seems to suit the part. Can't wait!

Kali
Member Avatar

I liked her as Santana. She did BSC very well! I just hope they're not going to make her Mama Hernandez.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Mama Hernandez? Please no, the thought of another hernandez......... :shame:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'd rather have her as Mama Hernadez then gads Pilar. At least its not another member of the passions crew. I would like Rafe to say, have a hot brother for someone on the show. I think A. Martinez from Santa Barbara would do nicely.<sides, he's hot!> Besides, I like having at least one family that isn't connected to the Hortons or the Brady's. At least there is someone the Brady's can date w.o. being related to them, lol!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind Ma and Pa Hernandez, if played by capable actors *hides*

DAYS cast feels way too small (probably budget related).

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Maybe thats the twist to this part of the story....the Warden is Mama Hernandez! LOL

Anita

LOL! Yeah, that must be it.

sungrey

Well, if you can't have Stacy Haiduk then Gina Gallego's pretty good. LOVED her as Santana. :)

robolynn

Sounds good to me! Would love for A Martinez to join the show, too - great idea. At least they're talented people. I'm wiilling to wait and see how they do before I have any complaints.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Gina looks like my Aunt Robin. Weird..

AlteredStates

Stacy Haiduk says her replacement is making a quarter of her salary:

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/stacy-haiduk-clarifys-for-fans-more-on-her-dismissal-from-days/2010/08/12/

Not a surprise if true since DOOL is all about the budget.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

AlteredStates
Aug 15 2010, 10:59 PM
Stacy Haiduk says her replacement is making a quarter of her salary:

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/stacy-haiduk-clarifys-for-fans-more-on-her-dismissal-from-days/2010/08/12/

Not a surprise if true since DOOL is all about the budget.
They should make her a Susan Banks recast.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I think them cutting her salary means there trying to get the money to bring Matt Ashford back.

AlteredStates

CaseyLovesDays
Aug 15 2010, 11:01 PM
I think them cutting her salary means there trying to get the money to bring Matt Ashford back.
That would be a rare smart move by Corday and Co.

Ellie

Actually, if you read till the next paragraph, you will see she says she was wrong.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply