Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gina Gallego replaces Stacy Haiduk at DAYS
Topic Started: Aug 10 2010, 09:34 PM (3,080 Views)
AlteredStates

Ellie
Aug 15 2010, 11:10 PM
Actually, if you read till the next paragraph, you will see she says she was wrong.
It's not clear in her "correction" if she meant she was wrong about the gender of her replacement only or about the salary as well. It wasn't very diplomatic of her to bring up salary in the first place. Someone might have pointed that out to her, resulting in the backtrack.
Edited by AlteredStates, Aug 15 2010, 11:20 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Ellie
Actually, if you read till the next paragraph, you will see she says she was wrong.
I think she was referring to the part that she's a girl.

Deleted User
Deleted User

^ I thought so too..

I think DOOL should have fought for her.. Haiduk would look amazing on DAYS and I think DOOL is stupid for not fighting for her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

CaseyLovesDays
Aug 15 2010, 11:20 PM
Ellie
It sounded to me that the information she got was completely wrong, but I agree the way it's written, it's not clear.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Ellie
Aug 15 2010, 11:25 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Aug 15 2010, 11:20 PM
Ellie
It sounded to me that the information she got was completely wrong, but I agree the way it's written, it's not clear.
It is unclear. It's also possible they need $ to bring in Matt Ashford and that's why there cleaning away with some people. Not that Haiduk was one of them since that was her fault but still.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

since Haiduk mentioned in her post that it was a man, who got her gig. However later, Haiduk made a correction to her facebook page by saying: “No I was wrong, Manager gave me wrong info. I wish her the best. ” ( in reference to Gallego)
Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

Just read this in Nelson's writeup:
http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/100813_suds_report_NB.htm

"Although Haiduk tells Suds she’s a little disappointed, she’s still cool and the gang. “I would have liked to work with Crystal Chappell,” she sighs, “but the universe has other plans at this time.” Big plans, we’re sure."

Is the warden going to have scenes with Carly? It sounds like Haiduk was going to be working with Crystal Chappell.
If the warden is going to be nasty to Hope and be behind Hope being beat up(if that happens)
will Carly be the one to tell Bo what the warden is doing to Hope?
Or is she behind the Warden going after Hope?
It's also possible that Carly could be the doctor to treat Hope if something happens to her in prison.
Edited by AlisonLou, Aug 16 2010, 01:40 AM.

AlteredStates

AlisonLou
Aug 16 2010, 01:40 AM
Just read this in Nelson's writeup:
http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/100813_suds_report_NB.htm

"Although Haiduk tells Suds she’s a little disappointed, she’s still cool and the gang. “I would have liked to work with Crystal Chappell,” she sighs, “but the universe has other plans at this time.” Big plans, we’re sure."

Is the warden going to have scenes with Carly? It sounds like Haiduk was going to be working with Crystal Chappell.
If the warden is going to be nasty to Hope and be behind Hope being beat up(if that happens)
will Carly be the one to tell Bo what the warden is doing to Hope?
Or is she behind the Warden going after Hope?
It's also possible that Carly could be the doctor to treat Hope if something happens to her in prison.
I think Stacy Haiduk was simply expressing a wish to work with CC. I doubt Carly will have anything to do with the warden and the Hope in prison story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply