Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of August 23rd; **UPDATED 8/21**
Topic Started: Aug 11 2010, 01:21 PM (31,689 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Chloe shows Philip and Melanie her baby bump.
-Victor warns Chloe and Daniel their happiness wonít last.
-Bo blames Dr. Baker for Hopeís situation.
-Kate is scared she will lose Will because of secrets.
rogue-ejami

**UPDATED 8/13**

Episode Titles
Monday
"Wedding and Paternity"

Tuesday
"The Interrupted Wedding"

Wednesday
"Looking For Help"

Thursday
"Moving On"

Friday
"The New Roommate"

SOW Spoilers
Victor gets his revenge.
Stephanie is stymied by what she learns.
Rafe and EJ clash.
Melanie nearly catches Vivian.

**UPDATED 8/15**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Roman goes to extremes to stop Sami from marrying EJ; Stephanie finds a way to change the paternity-test results.

Tuesday
Rafe informs Sami that he has evidence against EJ; Carly reveals to Chloe that Daniel is the father of her baby.

Wednesday
Nicole looks to Brady to be her hero; Hope is called upon to be the final witness at Dr. Baker's trial.

Thursday
Melanie and Maggie have a heartfelt talk about the future; Sami learns the truth about Sydney's kidnapping.

Friday
Arianna comforts EJ; Nicole moves in with Daniel and Chloe.

**UPDATED 8/18**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, August 23rd
Roman interrupts Sami and E.J.'s wedding; Rafe builds a case against E.J.; Daniel worries about Chloe; Stephanie is devastated.

Tuesday, August 24th
Rafe wants to speak with Sami alone; Nathan becomes suspicious of Ian; Chloe receives good news.

Wednesday, August 25th
Rafe confronts E.J.; Nicole begs Brady for help; Bo testifies on Hope's behalf; Vivian makes he plans clear.

Thursday, August 26th
Baker has a change of heart; Melanie tells Maggie about Chloe's pregnancy; Nicole panics; E.J. tries to defend his actions.

Friday, August 27th
Rafe makes a promise; Stefano lectures E.J.; Daniel and Chloe share their happy news with Victor; the sarcophagus arrives.

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of August 23:

Maggie promises that she won't abandon Brady.

Chloe reveals her baby bump to Philip and Melanie.

Bo blames Baker for what happened with Hope.

Kate realizes that she may lose Will over Stefano and EJís secrets.

Vivian tells Gus her true intentions for the sarcophagus.

Thursday August 26:
Sami learns the truth about EJ stealing Sydney.

Friday August 27:
Chloe and Daniel share their pregnancy news with Victor.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 8/19**

SOD Spoilers
-Victor finally gets his revenge on Nicole.
-Stephanie is troubled by the test results.
-Melanie catches Vivian up to no good.

On Wednesday, August 25th, Vivian tells Gus she plans to put Maggie in teh sarcophagus.....Bo is shocked to see Hope at Baker's trial on Thursday, August 26th.

SOW Spoilers
-Chloe gets the news she's been wating to hear.
-Vivian tells Gus her plans for Maggie.
-Brady rejects NIcole's plea for help.
-Carly sees how emotional Bo is over Hope.
-Kate fears she may lose Will thanks to Stefano and EJ's secrets.

Can't Miss: Wednesday, August 25th
Baker baits Bo into attacking him.

**UPDATED 8/20**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, August 23rd
Sami and EJs wedding is interrupted by Roman, who throws the cuffs on his daughter. All are in shock as Roman explains hes determined to stop this wedding any way he can. EJ credits his children to teaching him about love.

Tuesday, August 24th
Carly tells Chloe that Daniel is the father of her baby. Chloe finds out how far Carly has gone to protect Daniel from the truth.

Wednesday, August 25th
Sami has to decide which man to believe, EJ or Rafe. Nicole comes to Brady out of fear for her life, believing EJ will kill her after he finds out that she blabbed to Rafe.

Thursday, August 26th
Bo is shocked to see Hope at Dr. Bakers trial. She testifies against Baker, but Baker has a change of heart and pleads guilty. Kate and Stefano run into an unwanted guest at The Brady Pub.

Friday, August 27th
Stefano tries to stop Sami from leaving with his grandchildren, but a returning Rafe promises that EJ will go to jail. Vivian begins to set her horrific plan for Maggie in motion.

**UPDATED 8/21**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, August 23rd
Roman tries to interrupt Sami and EJ's wedding; an edgy Philip leaves Chloe's birthday party; Rafe learns from Gabi that Sami and EJ's wedding is in progress; Carly runs into a delay as she tries to get Chloe's paternity results.

Tuesday, August 24th
Chloe reveals her baby bump to Philip and Melanie; Nathan and Stephanie are both distracted, but make love; Rafe confronts EJ, saying that he has proof of what EJ did.

Wednesday, August 25th
Maggie promises that she won't abandon Brady; Bo blames Baker for what happened with Hope; Vivian tells Gus her true intentions for the sarcophagus; EJ almost comes to blows with Rafe; Nicole goes to Brady out of fear for her life.

Thursday, August 26th
Sami learns the truth about EJ stealing Sydney; Hope testifies against Baker at his trial; Gus warns Vivian to be careful with her plan and not to upset Victor; a joyful Melanie informs Maggie about Chloe's pregnancy.

Friday, August 27th
Chloe and Daniel share their pregnancy news with Victor; Kate realizes that she may lose Will over Stefano and EJ's secrets; Nicole asks Chloe if she can move into her place; Stefano scolds EJ for letting Nicole get the best of him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Aug 11 2010, 01:21 PM
Victor warns Chloe and Daniel their happiness wonít last.
Oh, Victor, PLEASE be right!! Please let their happiness and my misery end!

Thanks for posting!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

wow, nothing about ej and sami, the whole week, can we possibly be that lucky? I doubt it.
Why would Kate lose Will bc of her secrets? There has got to be more then this. The week looks pretty damn dull. I will be back at work that week, seems like I won't miss much.

lysie
Member Avatar

Maybe Will is really Chad and Chad is really Will.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow, Chloe showing off her baby bump is a spoiler? LOL.

Glad Baker is still around.

Deleted User
Deleted User

bryandattilofan
Aug 11 2010, 01:24 PM
wow, nothing about ej and sami, the whole week, can we possibly be that lucky? I doubt it.
Why would Kate lose Will bc of her secrets? There has got to be more then this. The week looks pretty damn dull. I will be back at work that week, seems like I won't miss much.
Theres no Ejami spoilers probably because its a big week for them, we know that the Ejami wedding is around this time so..
Quote Post Goto Top

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bo blames Dr. Baker for Hopeís situation
Oy vey!

I am really getting curious about the State/Chad paternity secret but I do expect it to be predictable. We need a recast Chad though. This one isn't nearly good enough as an actor -- Madeline's death scene anyone? --- and he hasn't got the looks or bod to make up for his acting deficiency. Chill chemistry be damned since I know they aren't going to go there anyway.

Looks like they are keeping a tight lid on the sydnapping reveal. I expect it to be a cover story on one of the soap mags.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Aug 11 2010, 01:27 PM
Lol...

and just when I was going to start to talk myself out of the 'Lucas can really be Chad's father' theory I get this spoiler about Kate being afraid of losing Will because of keeping secrets.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 11 2010, 01:27 PM
Wow! That's deep :hypnotize:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

soapoperaDIVA
Aug 11 2010, 01:32 PM
bryandattilofan
Theres no Ejami spoilers probably because its a big week for them, we know that the Ejami wedding is around this time so..
Agreed. This will likely be one of those weeks where we won't know anything until the SOD article comes out.

michelle
Member Avatar

Oh Victor. I :wub: u!

Please let Danloe end!!!

michelle
Member Avatar

Angie79
-Bo blames Dr. Baker for Hopeís situation.
Wait! I thought it was the pills! And Bo! And Carly!
Edited by michelle, Aug 11 2010, 01:45 PM.

Livie

^Lol, that banner made me go look up what penguins do if they are pissed. Their bite is much like being clamped on by needle nose pliers, they beat fiercely on anyone that disturbs their nest..they are very touch cookies.

Somehow I like to picture a penguin latching onto EJ's nose and totally tearing it up! I love penguins!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Paxton
Aug 11 2010, 01:22 PM
Angie79
Victor warns Chloe and Daniel their happiness wonít last.
Oh, Victor, PLEASE be right!! Please let their happiness and my misery end!

Thanks for posting!
I agree. Put and end to Danloe and Ejami.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Does this secret that Kate is keeping from Stefano affect Will somehow? I don't know. It probably does since Kate is sacred that she will lose Will due to secrets. SECRETS....... Could there be more than one?
Edited by Virgo Twins, Aug 11 2010, 02:07 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aug 11 2010, 01:35 PM
soapoperaDIVA
bryandattilofan
Agreed. This will likely be one of those weeks where we won't know anything until the SOD article comes out.
A week without Ejami would be wonderful but I do not see it happening. That sham of a wedding should be still going on since it does not start until the 20th.

SalemSeductress
Member Avatar
Sarah

Wow...the spoilers are always made the show seem more boring than it actually is.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

The spoilers keep sucking more than the show....and Salem Seductress I see James is striking his famous finger pose again? lol..this time w/BB...what's up with those two, ha?

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

soapoperaDIVA
bryandattilofan
but we also know it will go down in flames, bc that is when Rafe will choose to drop the sydnapping on everyone. The usual for one of Sami's weddings. She will end up looking like the town fool, once again!
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Aug 11 2010, 03:41 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

That is kind of wrong Chloe showing Mel that baby bump seeing as how that baby could be Melanie's husband's baby for shame Chloe for shame. :thumbsdown: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Baker has done a lot but why is Bo blaming Baker for Hope condition she was on the pills yes that is true and that explains her behavior, but she is the one who got Baker into the mugging business and he did try to stop her from killing Bo too he called the cops. He actually saved Bo's like that night. He was scared of Hope and did what she said and that fear turned into love somehow.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Aug 11 2010, 03:52 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply