Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: At a Glance - Bo; Aug 24th issue
Topic Started: Aug 12 2010, 09:19 AM (3,566 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

SOW: Bo pretty much refuses to let Hope cop a guilty plea. Is it because he blames himself for this mess?
PR: Absolutely. He feels very guilty after listening to Hope’s tirade when she was Nighttime Hope, the kind of confession she made. Where did all that anger come from? Obviously, it’s because of what Bo did.
SOW: So, Bo takes matters into his own hands?
PR: Bo has Hope’s victims come and say, “We know this person. We’ve known her all our lives.” Basically they’re character witnesses, who happen to be family and victims of hers.
SOW: Bo takes the stand too. DO you think his testimony is the most convincing?
PR: Probably. Bo stands up and says, “Look, I’ll be there for her. Whatever she needs. I’ll back her up. Please, don’t put her in prison. Let’s put her somewhere she can get some treatment.” She could get 30 years, but she gets something alot less than that. Still, she’s goingn to prison. Everybody else is celebrating. “Yahoo! You only got three years.” Bo is like, ‘She’s going to prison. She could get killed in two days!’
SOW: What are BO and Hope’s scenes like before she gets carted off to jail?
PR: It’s an emotional goodbye and she’s thankful, but they both know where she’s headed. And there’s still this huge gulf between them. She still has to go to treatment, and they still have to come together as a couple. There are not too many words in their goodbye. Hopefully, you feel the love between these two people, but there are still many issues that need to be taken care of. Nothing’s been resolved, as far as Hope’s anger.
SOW: Speaking of Hope’s anger, what was it like to film those scenes with Kristian had to totally go off on you?
PR: It was pretty powerful stuff, and Kristian was so good at it. Those two or three days when we were doing those scenes, we’d end almost every scene with somebody in the crew coming up to me and saying, “Whoa! You better back up. Step away from the crazy woman.” It was so intense.

Source: RogueEjami
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Aug 12 2010, 09:19 AM
SOW: What are BO and Hope’s scenes like before she gets carted off to jail?
PR: It’s an emotional goodbye and she’s thankful, but they both know where she’s headed. And there’s still this huge gulf between them. She still has to go to treatment, and they still have to come together as a couple. There are not too many words in their goodbye. Hopefully, you feel the love between these two people, but there are still many issues that need to be taken care of. Nothing’s been resolved, as far as Hope’s anger.
Sounds good, though I wonder if that "there are not too many words" reference means Peter feels the dialogue is lacking. Maybe that's just me projecting though.

Thanks for posting!

esp13
Member Avatar

So, I wonder how long Hope will actually be in prison? I'm guessing until November sweeps, but that's just a guess. I wonder if she will get the unnamed third world country prison set for the Arianna's jail cell prison set.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WOW, three articles that give me less reason to watch this shit!

At least she's going to jail...

Morganarose

I am looking forward to this. As a Bo and Hope fan, I love it that there is a reference that there is so much love there---we fans of the couple know it too, and I sure hope that there will be time that they will be able to work through all their issues.

Peter knows his character well--

Thanks so much for posting.

newboxermom
Member Avatar

Typical and SOOOOO very predictable. Pisses me off.

golfnut

Thanks! Great interview - I along with a number of longtime Days' viewers are eating this storyline up because PR and KA are front and center! Its been tough, but we all knew this has ALWAYS been about Bo and Hope - NO ONE ELSE!! Love how the storyline is including a lot of the cast involvement AND bringing in new cast members...This is soooo GREAT! Bo and Hope have a loooong way to go in coming back together, so I don't for one minute see this storyline as predictable as those in the past with the all too familiar INTERLOPER plot device...YAY and HURRAY for PR and KA - :hail: they are the best!!!

And for those :soapbox: who are bored and can't stand the show, threatening to stop watching, yada yada yada :blah: : Please do yourselves a favor and STOP Watching! Use the little device with the on/off switch and turn it off!

:rockon: PR and KA!!!!!!!

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! KA and PR have been great. I can't wait for Bo and Hope to reunite!

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Thanks so much for posting. Can't wait to see these scenes. Sounds heartbreaking. The think I've loved about this story from the get-go is that it hasn't been predictable. It's gone outside the standard formula IMO. I've seen so many different theories, assumptions and predictions about what would happen in this story, what the twist would be, what would happen to Hope, and many of them have proven incorrect. The other thing I love is that the story includes almost every character on the canvas. Not too many stories do that. And I love that it's putting PR & KA front and center and giving them some dramatic and meaty material. I don't see Bo & Hope reuniting anytime soon, which is perfectly fine by me. Lots of story left to play out in this one. I think the pacing of this story is pretty much spot on.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I've enjoyed this storyline too. KA has done a wonderful job. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, love PR and KA. I hope that even with Hope going to prison they both get counseling separately. She in prison, he from someone other than Carly Manning. Bo needs somebody that's going to shoot straight with him and it sure as heck aint Carly.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I've really enjoyed the story, too, but I DON'T want Bo to totally come off as once again being the soul person to blame in this mess. I really hope they have Hope (dang, that sounds redundant: Hope/hope) shoulder more of and and get counseling. There's so many places the follow-up residual storylines can have. Let's hope one of those places isn't down the drain!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Damn it. Fuck you Dena, I don't want Hope in jail.

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I just wanted to say that what is wrong with hope going to jail and own up to what she done.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

CynthiaHaskins1
Aug 12 2010, 01:45 PM
Hi!,I just wanted to say that what is wrong with hope going to jail and own up to what she done.
Nothing. It just prolongs what I've been waiting for all year. If she doesn't get out until November, then that means Bo & Hope don't get together again until WAY after November, which is annoying to me. I've been waiting since last summer.

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I just wanted to say that i see you point and i also want bo and hope to reunited just like you do.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Kristian did a wonderful job, so did Peter. This has been some of the best performances I seen of them in a long while. The last time they gave such great performances was during the Zach storyline. Great interview by Peter, he knows his character well. Althouhgh, I don't think that Bo should take the full brunt of the blame, he does has his part. Hope is going to need her family during this time and Ciara will need her daddy, I am glad Bo will finally be there for the both of them in ways that count. Thank you Peter for more insight into this storyline, Bope have a long bumpy road ahead of them, but I think this time instead of having their problems swept under the rug, it will be finally dealt with slowly as it should have been done after Zach died.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Kristian gave the best performance of her life during Zack's death. Never had I seen anything more real on a Soap before, she's one good actress.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

CaseyLovesDays
Aug 12 2010, 02:19 PM
Kristian gave the best performance of her life during Zack's death. Never had I seen anything more real on a Soap before, she's one good actress.
That scream/cry that she let out when Lexie told her the news is/was so chilling...

oy, the pain she conveyed.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

CaseyLovesDays
Aug 12 2010, 02:19 PM
She was great during those scenes, I felt for Hope. It was some of Kristian best work.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply