Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Meet the new Sydney twins...
Topic Started: Aug 19 2010, 08:43 AM (6,527 Views)
Ellie

http://www.star-kidz.net/

We are saddened to say goodbye to Hailey & Lauren Sinnema from the role of Sydney. We hope the girls the best in their future auditions. But we are also excited to announce the brand new girls who will be taking over the role next month. Elizabeth & Mariam are not new to tv. The girls can be seen in shows like Heroes and The Unit, and were in the mega hit movie The Hangover. We'll keep you posted on the girls and their premiere so stay tuned. And we welcome the girls to the Star-Kidz family.
Posted on Aug 18 2010

Posted Image
http://www.star-kidz.net/imagearchive/displayimage.php?album=2972&pos=0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

something tells me we might see Sydole....as opposed to Allie who is always the carbon copy of Sami....these girls don't look anything like Sami....hmmmm....oh and does anyone know just how old the 'new' Syd will be? will she be closer to 3? These girls look like they are about 3

lysie
Member Avatar

TFP. They look like the last Claire. I'm not ready for a world where Sydney has hair... :(

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm going to miss the Sydneys.. :'(

Sarah
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 19 2010, 08:46 AM
something tells me we might see Sydole....as opposed to Allie who is always the carbon copy of Sami....these girls don't look anything like Sami....hmmmm....oh and does anyone know just how old the 'new' Syd will be? will she be closer to 3? These girls look like they are about 3
Well did auditions they were searching for twins of 3 years old for Sydney roll.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Aug 19 2010, 08:47 AM
TFP. They look like the last Claire.
Haha, I know, I thought of Claire too, and how Alina Foley was so adorable.

I'll miss the Sinnema twins, but they were admittedly a lot crankier in 2010 than they were in 2009, no doubt due to being stuck in a playpen 99% of the time; have we ever even seen Sydney walk?

Sarah
Member Avatar

lysie
TFP. They look like the last Claire. I'm not ready for a world where Sydney has hair... :(
I think look like Johnny., good thing to know is the kids knows to work with the camera.

Sarah
Member Avatar

Paxton
Aug 19 2010, 08:50 AM
lysie

I'll miss the Sinnema twins, but they were admittedly a lot crankier in 2010 than they were in 2009, no doubt due to being stuck in a playpen 99% of the time; have we ever even seen Sydney walk?
yes did baby-steps in the playpen .

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
lysie

We've seen her walk in the play pen, lol.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

oh man, say it isn't so.....I love Sydney original recipie.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Aug 19 2010, 08:52 AM
I rest my case, lol. She was obviously trying to bust out!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

they are precious, but I am going to miss the babies.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

They are very cute girls...but I'm going to miss the old Sydney's. :'( I thought that Arianne Zucker had amazing chemistry with those girls.

six
Member Avatar

Am I the only one who doesn't see the picture?

The current Sydneys are adorable, but hopefully these new kids are more animated.

Ellie

six
Aug 19 2010, 08:55 AM

The current Sydneys are adorable, but hopefully these new kids are more animated.
Try clicking the link under the picture?

Ellie

Paxton
Aug 19 2010, 08:54 AM
lysie
Aug 19 2010, 08:52 AM
I rest my case, lol. She was obviously trying to bust out!
lol! Yeah, those girls were walking in that dance-off video that Molly made a while ago.

six
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 19 2010, 08:57 AM
six
Aug 19 2010, 08:55 AM

Try clicking the link under the picture?
Yea, I tried it and got an error about the page not being found or something. I'm sure another one will pop up eventually.

annie
Member Avatar

Sarah
lysie
I think look like Johnny., good thing to know is the kids knows to work with the camera.
they look very much like Johnny. will miss the other babies

Livie

Bye to the little bald four year old with attitude, hello to two little cuties with hair and smiles. Sydole? Have no idea. Could be just trying to match up with Johnnies charisma.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Sarah
Aug 19 2010, 08:49 AM
LuvingLumi
Aug 19 2010, 08:46 AM
Well did auditions they were searching for twins of 3 years old for Sydney roll.
So they are going to be 3....oh boy....but I guess that is good as they can start talking too....and pretty soon they can say 'mommy' on que.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply