Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: SOW Fall Preview; August 31st issue
Topic Started: Aug 19 2010, 02:57 PM (2,115 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

-"Viki is going to have big story. Somebody from Viki's past is going to blow into town and shake up her world, " teases head writer Ron Carlivati. And Viki is not the only person who has a connection with her/him."

-"We have a big rivalry with Cole/James/Starr, and Hannah is only complicating matters. Those two forces of Hannah and James are pulling at the couple."

-"Two pregnant girls and three possible fathers. It's a great problem to have."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Three possible fathers?

Tammy
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Aug 19 2010, 03:20 PM
Three possible fathers?
John, Brody, Ford! :huh: lol

I hope there is more to the fall then that... if not I am underwhelmed lmao

Logan2010

The person from Viki's past. That is definitely Kim Zimmer as Echo DiSavoy.

lulu
Member Avatar

Yeah, this doesn't really tell us anything we didn't already know. I hope we get a better fall preview from SOD, and soon. I want to know what happens with Tea!

~bl~
Member Avatar

The Viki thing is a spoiler in the sense than the news only broke online after publication date.

The thing about Cole/James/Starr is obvious ergo it is not a spoiler.

Two pregnant girls, three possible fathers. If you watch the show you know this and for some of us we don't think it is a "great" problem at all. It is disgusting.

VetsRock
Member Avatar

It is about time that Viki gets a meaty story(I hope there is to come),but where is Charlie in all this?
Once again there is No Bo & Nora!!!

Tammy
Member Avatar

lulu
Aug 19 2010, 04:24 PM
I hope we get a better fall preview from SOD, and soon. I want to know what happens with Tea!
If you want to know here it is...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Mason

Noooo! I love Téa and Florencia Lozano is a soap goddess! :(

I will give OLTL credit for being ballsy and not taking the easy/predictable/unrealistic way out, though.
Edited by Mason, Aug 19 2010, 08:28 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 19 2010, 08:25 PM

I will give OLTL credit for being ballsy and not taking the easy/predictable/unrealistic way out, though.
I gotta say... it shocked me lol.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am not claiming to have any inside info, but I wouldn't be shocked if Tea returned from the dead. And that Eli has her set up in somewhere in a comatose state similar to Vange.

Eric83
Member Avatar

Oh and I can't wait for Viki's big story with KZ!!!

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Crap. Well, no reason left for me to watch. They got rid of all the characters I liked.

Sharon
Member Avatar

VetsRock
Aug 19 2010, 04:36 PM
It is about time that Viki gets a meaty story(I hope there is to come),but where is Charlie in all this?
Once again there is No Bo & Nora!!!
Ditto!!

lulu
Member Avatar

Eric83
Aug 19 2010, 09:25 PM
I am not claiming to have any inside info, but I wouldn't be shocked if Tea returned from the dead. And that Eli has her set up in somewhere in a comatose state similar to Vange.
I don't think she's dead.

Deleted User
Deleted User

ElvisDiMera
Aug 20 2010, 01:04 AM
Crap. Well, no reason left for me to watch. They got rid of all the characters I liked.
Atleast the show is taking risks, I admire that alot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Aug 19 2010, 08:25 PM

This is actually tremendous news, if true. Téa is OLTL's version of Brenda Barrett. A supposed strong bitch who, in actuality, is the most pathetic, weak, and completely disgusting woman ever in town.
Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar

Well if SOD is reporting it, then bye bye Tea. ^_^ :wave:

Alin89
Member Avatar

i dont think she is dead its a trick

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I don't really think she's going to die. I thought that her tumor wasn't real anyways. If she dies off screen and Todd and Dani are told she's dead then I'm not buying it for one minute.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply