Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Full list of fall season premiere dates!
Topic Started: Aug 20 2010, 10:11 AM (922 Views)
Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

It's August, and you know what that means: Time to unpack the snuggee and set the DVR for all your fave fall TV shows!

What, too hot? Fine. Ditch the snuggee but get in here for this handy printable calender of fall premiere dates that you totally need because...

It's an embarrassment of riches and you gotta figure out what to watch!

Note: All showtimes are ET/PT. The season's new shows-and there are a ton of 'em-are marked with an asterisk (*).

Tuesday, Sept. 7
Sons of Anarchy (FX), 10 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 8
America's Next Top Model (cycle 15) (CW), 8 p.m.
*Hellcats (CW), 9 p.m.
*Terriers (FX), 10 p.m.

Thursday, Sept. 9
The Vampire Diaries (CW), 8 p.m.
*Nikita (CW), 9 p.m.

Monday, Sept. 13
90210 (CW), 8 p.m.
Gossip Girl (CW), 9 p.m.

Tuesday, Sept. 14
One Tree Hill (CW), 8 p.m.
Life Unexpected (CW), 9 p.m.

Wednesday, Sept. 15
Survivor: Nicaragua (CBS), 8 p.m.

Thursday, Sept. 16
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), 10 p.m.
The League (FX), 10:30 p.m..

Monday, Sept. 20
Dancing With the Stars (ABC), 8 p.m.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS), 8 p.m.
Rules of Engagement (CBS), 8:30 p.m.
Chuck (NBC), 8 p.m.
House (Fox), 8 p.m.
*Lone Star (Fox), 9 p.m.
*The Event (NBC), 9 p.m.
Two and a Half Men (CBS), 9 p.m.
*Mike & Molly (CBS), 9:30 p.m.
*Hawaii Five-0 (CBS), 10 p.m.
*Chase (NBC), 10 p.m.
Castle (ABC), 10 p.m.

Tuesday, Sept. 21
Glee (Fox), 8 p.m.
NCIS (CBS), 8 p.m.
The Biggest Loser (NBC), 8 p.m.
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS), 9 p.m.
*Raising Hope (Fox), 9 p.m.
*Running Wilde (Fox), 9:30 p.m.
Parenthood (NBC), 10 p.m.
Dancing With the Stars (ABC), 8 p.m. (special performance show night and time)
*Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC), 10 p.m.

Wednesday, Sept. 22
Criminal Minds (CBS), 9 p.m.
*The Defenders (CBS), 10 p.m.
*Undercovers (NBC), 8 p.m.
Hell's Kitchen (Fox), 8 p.m.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC), 9 p.m.
*Law & Order: Los Angeles (NBC), 10 p.m.
The Middle (ABC), 8 p.m.
*Better With You (formerly Better Together) (ABC), 8:30 p.m.
Modern Family (ABC), 9 p.m.
Cougar Town (ABC), 9:30 p.m.
*The Whole Truth (ABC), 10 p.m.

Thursday, Sept. 23
The Big Bang Theory (CBS), 8 p.m.
*$#*! My Dad Says (CBS), 8:30 p.m.
Bones (Fox), 8 p.m.
Community (NBC), 8 p.m.
30 Rock (NBC), 8:30 p.m.
*My Generation (ABC), 8 p.m.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS), 9 p.m.
Fringe (Fox), 9 p.m.
Grey's Anatomy (ABC), 9 p.m.
The Office (NBC), 9 p.m.
*Outsourced (NBC), 9:30 p.m.
The Mentalist (CBS), 10 p.m.
The Apprentice (NBC), 10 p.m.
Private Practice (ABC), 10 p.m.

Friday, Sept. 24
Medium (CBS), 8 p.m.
Human Target (Fox), 8 p.m.
Smallville (CW), 8 p.m.
*School Pride (NBC), 8 p.m.
The Good Guys (Fox), 9 p.m.
Supernatural (CW), 9 p.m.
CSI: NY (CBS), 9 p.m.
*Blue Bloods (CBS), 10 p.m.
*Outlaw (NBC), 10 p.m.

Sunday, Sept. 26
The Simpsons (Fox), 8 p.m.
The Cleveland Show (Fox), 8:30 p.m.
Family Guy (one-hour season premiere) (Fox), 9 p.m.
The Amazing Race (CBS), 8:30 p.m.
Undercover Boss (CBS), 10 p.m.
Dexter (Showtime), 9 p.m.
Bored to Death (HBO), 10 p.m.
Eastbound & Down (HBO), 10:30 p.m.
Desperate Housewives (ABC), 9 p.m.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC), 10 p.m.

Tuesday, Sept. 28
*No Ordinary Family (ABC), 8 p.m.
Dancing With the Stars (results show) (ABC), 9 p.m.
Stargate Universe (Syfy), 9 p.m.
The Good Wife (CBS), 10 p.m.
Sanctuary (Syfy), 10 p.m.

October TBA
The Walking Dead (AMC)

Sunday, Oct. 3
The Amazing Race (CBS), 8 p.m. (time period premiere)
Undercover Boss (CBS), 9 p.m. (time period premiere)
American Dad (Fox), 9:30 p.m
CSI: Miami (CBS), 10 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 4
The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Bravo), 9 p.m.

Wednesday, Oct. 27
Friday Night Lights (DirecTV's 101), 9 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 10
Lie to Me (Fox), 8 p.m.
Hell's Kitchen (time period premiere) (Fox), 9 p.m.

Source: E!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This list forgot BOARDWALK EMPIRE, the most promising new show of the season. Idiots. It premiers, according to tv.com, September 19 at 9:00 PM EST on HBO.

The only other shows I'll be watching this fall are The Vampire Diaries, Dexter and Glee.
Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I am very curious to see how will look The Walking Dead only because Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) is writer, director and executive producer. :cheer:

darraholic
Member Avatar

8:30 for Amazing Race? Is it a 90 min premiere?

I won't be watching much primetime. I'll watch Dexter, Survivor, Amazing Race & Modern Family. I might check out Lonestar & Boardwalk.

Mason
Member Avatar

The only shows I'll for sure be watching are Glee, Parenthood, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Dexter (if I can catch up in time). I'll watch the premiere of Lonestar, but I wasn't overly crazy about the trailer.

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm watching the following: The Vampire Diaries, 90210, Life Unexpected, Survivor: Nicaragua, How I Met Your Mother, Lone Star, The Event (NBC), Mike & Molly, Glee, Raising Hope, Parenthood, Criminal Minds, Modern Family, Cougar Town, The Big Bang Theory, $#*! My Dad Says, 30 Rock, My Generation, Grey's Anatomy, The Amazing Race, Dexter, Brothers & Sisters, The Good Wife.

Of course, some of it I will have to postpone and watch in summer of 2011. It will probably be CM, LUX and 30 Rock... and I'll probably drop a few of the new shows.

EDIT: Oh and I've heard so much about that new HBO Mob Show or whatever... I think I'll try and watch it, but I hated the Sopranos, so I'm not sure I'll like this either.

EDIT 2: Oh and Mello, don't even attempt to call me names for not liking this show. :blah:
Edited by Manny, Aug 20 2010, 12:31 PM.

Lucid
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sons of Anarchy (FX), 10 p.m.

Been waiting 9 long months for SOA to come back. Can't wait for Vampire Diaries to start up again and supernatural.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Lord, I need to narrow down my DVR progamming because there simply aren't enough hours in the day. I work evenings, so pretty much everything I want to watch is DVRed. Do I want to watch Monday Night Football or Dancing With The Stars? Do I want to watch my cartoons, or Football? If I watch football all day on Sunday, that cuts into my available time to catch up on my regular programming... Damn. Too many decisions. I need to cut some programming...

darraholic
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 20 2010, 12:30 PM
I'm watching the following: The Vampire Diaries, 90210, Life Unexpected, Survivor: Nicaragua, How I Met Your Mother, Lone Star, The Event (NBC), Mike & Molly, Glee, Raising Hope, Parenthood, Criminal Minds, Modern Family, Cougar Town, The Big Bang Theory, $#*! My Dad Says, 30 Rock, My Generation, Grey's Anatomy, The Amazing Race, Dexter, Brothers & Sisters, The Good Wife.

Of course, some of it I will have to postpone and watch in summer of 2011. It will probably be CM, LUX and 30 Rock... and I'll probably drop a few of the new shows.

EDIT: Oh and I've heard so much about that new HBO Mob Show or whatever... I think I'll try and watch it, but I hated the Sopranos, so I'm not sure I'll like this either.

EDIT 2: Oh and Mello, don't even attempt to call me names for not liking this show. :blah:
R.I.P. for Manny's social life.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

darraholic
Aug 20 2010, 01:15 PM
LOL :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny

1) I never liked The Sopranos either.

2) I can't make fun of you yet. Boardwalk Empire is easily the best LOOKING new show of the season. Will it be? Who knows.
Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

thanks for posting

Harper
Member Avatar

Wow...lots of great shows coming out.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I saw a promo for Nikita, and I think I might give it a try, so my fall viewing begins on Sept. 9th.

Manny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 20 2010, 01:15 PM
Manny

:lol:

Actually, I would never sacrifice my social life for tv shows. As much as I love my tv shows, I also love my friends and so if there is something going on, I rather go out than watch tv shows. That's why more shows will probably be sent to summer watching for me. :D

Mello, okay, fair enough :D :D We'll see if it's any good ;)

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'll probably hold off on a lot of shows until I see how they're doing. It's why I started watching Glee and Vampire Diaries late in their first seasons. I refuse to get involved in a show anymore because I've been burned too many times.

It's why I really want to watch Lonestar but I'm hesitating.

Gonna watch The Apprentice, Vampire Diaries, Survivor, Glee and Dancing with the Stars. Maybe I'll try to watch Life Unexpected and Parenthood this season (again, hesitated last season). Nikita seems interesting enough to try and watch. Might give Desperate Housewives another chance this year after tuning out last season. Brothers & Sisters used to have me but it needs an overhaul.

WANT to watch Lonestar. I might try My Generation at some point. I don't expect No Ordinary Family to last. The promos are awful for it, IMO.

EDIT: Oh wow, how could I forget Chuck? You bet your butt I'm watching that.
Edited by KMan101, Aug 21 2010, 09:40 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm bumping this cause its easier than hunting this down on other sites.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Brothers and Sister premeire should be awesome, can't wait!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply