Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: The Awful Truth/Sept 2nd Episode Discussion; August 31st issue
Topic Started: Aug 19 2010, 01:51 PM (37,734 Views)
klements

Lanemack
Aug 26 2010, 04:31 PM
JANALH
Aug 26 2010, 04:25 PM
Lanemack
Aug 26 2010, 03:58 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepwanted in the scene. I think she likes both groups of fans - but honestly, how can any fan of EJ and Sami think that this is good or they're "endgame" or whatever. The writing is plainly for Rafe and Sami - but funny how she slants it different in the interview.
I think she does it to appease the "masses".
Why don't they tire of it? Instead they go on believing and hoping and being disappointed. Interesting.
I wonder the same thing, and the pollyanna hope can get to insane levels at times with outrageous speculations about the future storyline. I loved EJ and Sami together, but the shooting is definitely the final nail in the coffin for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

klements

NyCsBaDdEsT
Aug 26 2010, 09:21 PM
I'm still pissed that Lindsay is leaving. Days really screwed her...
I prefer her over Galen, but I can't say that I have missed her character one bit. I wish they had written Arianna differently, and maybe I would have found her more interesting.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

^ At least she gets an exit lol. I'm still bewildered by Kayla/Patch, and Lucas' exit.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

klements
Aug 26 2010, 09:52 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
I prefer her over Galen, but I can't say that I have missed her character one bit. I wish they had written Arianna differently, and maybe I would have found her more interesting.
Fair enough. The worst mistake that they made was putting her in EM's orbit again. Granted, Ari and Brady were dating when Lindsay came on...but that relationship should have ended a LOT sooner than it did. IMO, Lindsay is a great actress, and they could have done so much more with her. Not many actors can cry on the spot the way Lindsay can (i.e. Alison, with her huffing, puffing, and crunched up face that annoys the HELL out of me). But whatever, there's nothing that I can do about it. All I can hope for is that Sami's character get's put to rest for a while...I'm sick of looking at her!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

^ Never gonna happen. I can imagine Caroline shocking on her food when she hears Sami is engaged again. How funny would it be if she called her a dirty whore?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Virgo Twins
Aug 25 2010, 08:34 PM
JamesScott_19
Aug 25 2010, 07:16 PM
Nicole Dimera
Aug 25 2010, 05:39 PM
After Safe split, Sami will find out she's pregnant with Rafe's baby.
PLEASE NO MORE FREAKING KIDS :puke: :puke: :puke:
OH PLEASE NO!!!!! JUST NO!!!!!!! My stomach hurts just thinking about it.
YOU AND ME BOTH UGH NO MORE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO :puke: :puke: :puke:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

JamesScott_19
Aug 26 2010, 10:25 PM
Virgo Twins
JamesScott_19

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
If anyone has another kid I'd rather it be Jennifer or Hope. There the only ones with a working uterus.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamesScott_19
Aug 26 2010, 10:25 PM
Virgo Twins
JamesScott_19

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Oh I agree. Sami doesn't deserve anymore children. C'mon...if you're so worried about EJ taking your children away...then why the hell are you leaving them with your grandmother? What kind of parent is she?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

She is not a good parent, she just ships her kids over so she can have hot sex with rafe.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Caroline must want to shoot herself with four kids everyday, her & Mary.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

I know she does, did`nt peggy mentioned that she is going to do something out of character? I hope that means she shoots sami dead.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

JamesScott_19
Aug 26 2010, 10:38 PM
I know she does, did`nt peggy mentioned that she is going to do something out of character? I hope that means she shoots sami dead.
Posted Image Please, please, please make this happen Days!!! Posted Image

klements

NyCsBaDdEsT
Aug 26 2010, 10:22 PM
klements
Aug 26 2010, 09:52 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
Fair enough. The worst mistake that they made was putting her in EM's orbit again. Granted, Ari and Brady were dating when Lindsay came on...but that relationship should have ended a LOT sooner than it did. IMO, Lindsay is a great actress, and they could have done so much more with her. Not many actors can cry on the spot the way Lindsay can (i.e. Alison, with her huffing, puffing, and crunched up face that annoys the HELL out of me). But whatever, there's nothing that I can do about it. All I can hope for is that Sami's character get's put to rest for a while...I'm sick of looking at her!
I agree--Sami can go. The scrunchy face cry is a big pet peave of mine, too!

I actually liked Bradianna for a bit, but I never bought her as a former drug dealer. I think the writers missed the mark by making her perky when she should have been dark. LH does seem like a good actress, and I think she could have pulled it off.

The truth is I have issues with all of the female characters on this show right now--except maybe Kate. They're all crying over a man or waiting to be saved by one.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

^ Even Ciara's going after her man.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply