Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Boston Event writeups, pics, videos
Topic Started: Aug 22 2010, 05:30 PM (2,486 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

Found this blog-- days out takes and here are some questions that was asked of the actors.

http://daysouttakes.blogspot.com/2010/08/days-boston-charity-q-recap.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!!

Quote:

Mark Hapka recounted doing a scene with Shelley Hennig wearing a skimpy lingeree outfit. He hadn't seemed to notice during rehearsal but while actually taping, his eyes went where they weren't supposed to...and he forgot his lines.
Why am I not surprised?

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, interesting reading there.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I love the comment about the military arriving, too funny

Mirage75
Member Avatar

It was a fun event. Of course I agree with Wally about Justin needing a storyline. Give this man one NOW! Wally is so adorable. Just love him lol.

I was impressed with James Scott- what a nice and funny guy. I wish I didn't hate EJ so much though lol. But after meeting James Scott that may just change lol. But honestly, James Scott is pretty cool.

I loved Crystal Chappell-she was so sweet. And very beautiful.

Those three were my favorites.

Louise Sorel was pretty cool too. So different from Vivian of course lol. Has a great sense of humor.

lysie
Member Avatar

TFP.

I have so many comments about this that I don't know quite what to do with myself.

Quote:

Wally Kurth said that the shooting schedule doesn't allow for mistakes.

The shooting schedule doesn't allow for mistakes to be fixed. Doesn't mean they're not there.
Quote:

James Scott wouldn't admit to any of his own, but said that Ali Sweeney had a habit of running into set doors. One time she did it holding Baby Sydney!

The bolded part doesn't surprise me a bit. And the part on AS clears up why Sydney is always glaring at her.

Quote:

Casey Deidrick had unintentionally parked in Joe Mascolo's parking space. After working up the nerve to apologize to Mascolo, he found Mascolo in near tears over it. Wally said that he'd done the same thing once and "Joe was livid".

Now this kind of surprises me.

Quote:

Louise Sorel: "Nobody talks to me. They cross to the other side of the street. Someone, please talk to me!"

She needs to run into me. I would totally talk to her.

Quote:

QUESTION: IF YOU COULDN'T ACT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?

Molly Burnett couldn't think of anything else. "I popped out acting!"

There are so many jokes and snide comments going through my head right now that I can't choose one.

Quote:

James Scott said that if they were to reveal their salaries, we all would see in-fighting the likes of what you would see on the Jerry Springer show!

Interesting...someone's being paid too much and James knows it.
Quote:

Louise said that John is a big teddy bear; that they can be so snarky in their scenes because they have such a good relationship as actors. He often causes her to crack up when they're taping.

This amused me only because Deidre used to get asked this in reference to Joe, and she always said he was NOT a big teddy bear. After that other JM mention, I believe it! JA doesn't seem like a teddy bear to me, though.

Quote:

Molly Burnett: "Grandma Vivian!" She also would like to do more comedy like the strip poker scene of last year.

Okay. Is she saying this because CC said she'd like to see Vivian turn out to be Carly's mother, or is she just confused? If it's the former, come up with your own fantasy storyline.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I'd so talk to Vivian.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Aug 22 2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:

Louise Sorel: "Nobody talks to me. They cross to the other side of the street. Someone, please talk to me!"

She needs to run into me. I would totally talk to her.

Me too. I flove her.

Thanks for posting!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Quote:

Louise said that John is a big teddy bear; that they can be so snarky in their scenes because they have such a good relationship as actors. He often causes her to crack up when they're taping.

I think he makes everyone crack up we'll working together, with his funny one liners. :P

BradyB

I agree. I think John is a hoot!!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Quote:

And the part on AS clears up why Sydney is always glaring at her

maybe that is why they changed Sydneys, haha

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Thanks for posting. :)

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I can so picture someone walking away from Vivian when they see her lol. They might be afraid of getting buried alive.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Aug 22 2010, 09:16 PM
I can so picture someone walking away from Vivian when they see her lol. They might be afraid of getting buried alive.
:lol:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This was great,it was too funny when Mark said that his eyes were on something else :P

I agree with all James answers, but I do see him working at times :shrug:

I love how Casey said he liked being a dimera, oh yes, I cannot wait.

I`m not sure about Casey and Molly characters being paired.

Wally wanted to see nadia kiss another women :P

these all were great.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

^ What do you mean Casey/Molly being paired? Are you talking about on the show, or in person?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

CaseyLovesDays
Aug 22 2010, 09:58 PM
^ What do you mean Casey/Molly being paired? Are you talking about on the show, or in person?
I meant the characters, I love them in real life together, I`m talking about chad and Melanie the characters.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

JamesScott_19
Aug 22 2010, 10:01 PM
CaseyLovesDays
I meant the characters, I love them in real life together, I`m talking about chad and Melanie the characters.
Where does it say there doing that?

lysie
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Aug 22 2010, 10:02 PM
JamesScott_19
Aug 22 2010, 10:01 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Where does it say there doing that?
It doesn't. It just mentions the possibility, and Molly and Casey say they'd rather be adversaries.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

yea lysie said it all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply