Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards; Live Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Aug 29 2010, 02:45 PM (7,959 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 29 2010, 05:11 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think Dexter or True Blood will win Best Drama Series this year.
Of course they won't. It'll be Mad Men....again. :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kenny
Aug 29 2010, 05:11 PM
Mateo
Aug 29 2010, 05:06 PM
I love True Blood but Dexter deserves to win the Best Drama award this year.
Unfortunately, I don't think Dexter or True Blood will win Best Drama Series this year.
You're probably right, as is Mason about Mad Men. I tried to get into Mad Men, but it's sooo boring. At least we all know Dexter deserves the award, with True Blood in a close second. :P

Kenny
Member Avatar

As much as I would love to see True Blood win, I really don't expect it because it's a little too campy and comedic for Emmy voters. Dexter, on the other hand, really deserves to win. Last season was spectacular with John Lithgow/Trinity. Have you watched it yet Mason?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Does anyone give a damn about the Jersey Shore cast?

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 29 2010, 05:15 PM
Last season was spectacular with John Lithgow/Trinity. Have you watched it yet Mason?
I haven't yet. I plan to soon, but I probably won't be able to finish it before the beginning of Season 5 like I had hoped I would.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 29 2010, 05:17 PM
Kenny
Last season was spectacular with John Lithgow/Trinity. Have you watched it yet Mason?
I haven't yet. I plan to soon, but I probably won't be able to finish it before the beginning of Season 5 like I had hoped I would.
Start watching it tonight! One episode in and you won't be able to turn it off until after you've finished the season.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kelly Osbourne looks so good tonight. It's amazing how her style has changed over the years.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rutina Wesley's hair and makeup looks great but I'm not sure about that dress she's wearing...

Why is Kate Linder there?

lysie
Member Avatar

Yes, Kim Kardashian. Puck is cute. He may be a little slow, though.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Jersey Shore cast, okay. This may be the closest they ever get to an Emmy.

lysie
Member Avatar

Claire Danes' voice is weird. I like her, but I've always thought she was kind of awkward.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 29 2010, 05:40 PM
Claire Danes' voice is weird. I like her, but I've always thought she was kind of awkward.
Just like Angela Chase. :wub:

darraholic
Member Avatar

Mason
Aug 29 2010, 05:17 PM
Kenny
You probably could. I got so into Season 4 that I watched like 5 episodes one night. Season 4 is amazing.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kate Gosselin?

lysie
Member Avatar

Kate Gosselin is there. I don't even dislike her all that much, but I rolled my eyes.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 29 2010, 05:52 PM
Kate Gosselin?
When is her fifteen minutes going to be up?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Julie Benz is stunning! I love her dress.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Chris Colfer! I hope he wins.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Kenny
Aug 29 2010, 05:59 PM
Chris Colfer! I hope he wins.
Me too.

lysie
Member Avatar

Jane Lynch does look fabulous.

And I'm really looking forward to Carol Burnett next season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply