Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay sets premiere date
Topic Started: Sep 1 2010, 07:34 PM (1,400 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

THE BAY, a new independent Web series featuring an all-star cast of veteran soap stars, including Mary Beth Evans (Kayla, DAYS et al), Tristan Rogers (ex-Scorpio, GH), Charles Shaughnessy (ex-Shane, DAYS), Nicolas Coster (ex-Lionel, SB et al) and Matthew Ashford (ex-Jack, DAYS et al) and many more, premieres in two weeks on September 15 and will be in television syndication in 19 countries overseas come winter. "It's been a lot of fun," says Evans. For more information and ways to support the show check out the official Web site at www.thebaytheseries.com.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

That premiere date's been known for quite some time, actually. I know it just came out in SOD, but those who've been following The Bay have known for weeks.

I'm hoping The Bay does okay, and that it's interesting and fun.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Kriss4
Sep 1 2010, 07:37 PM
That premiere date's been known for quite some time, actually. I know it just came out in SOD, but those who've been following The Bay have known for weeks.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I just posted what I read from SOD.

CapeSafe

CaseyLovesDays
Sep 1 2010, 07:40 PM
Kriss4
Sep 1 2010, 07:37 PM

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I just posted what I read from SOD.
Thanks for the info...Many of us were not aware....looking forward to watching

Kriss4

No, it's good you posted it. I just was looking at the title "The Bay sets premiere date" and I was thinking it had been set for awhile, that's all.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I'm not a fan of these web soaps but I'm going to check this one out. Such a great cast.

esp13
Member Avatar

For anybody interested in THE BAY, they have already posted 4 "Confessions" which feature Sara Garrett (Mary Beth Evans - Pts. 1 and 3), Brian Garrett-Nelson (Dylan Bruce - Pt. 2), and Marly Garrett-Nelson Foster (Martha Madison, Pt. 4). These episodes are approximately 5 minutes long and give some back story on the members of the Garrett family. There will be two more release before the premier on September 15th.

You can watch the clips here:

http://www.thebaytheseries.com/

The episodes are listed on the right hand side of the video player with the newest on top. It's a really good way to get an understanding of these characters and their story before the episodes start airing.
Edited by esp13, Sep 1 2010, 10:49 PM.

Ellie

esp13
Sep 1 2010, 10:47 PM
For anybody interested in THE BAY, they have already posted 4 "Confessions" which feature Sara Garrett (Mary Beth Evans - Pts. 1 and 3), Brian Garrett-Nelson (Dylan Bruce - Pt. 2), and Marly Garrett-Nelson Foster (Marth Madison, Pt. 4). These episodes are approximately 5 minutes long and give some back story on the members of the Garrett family. There will be two more release before the premier on September 15th.

You can watch the clips here:

http://www.thebaytheseries.com/

The episodes are listed on the right hand side of the video player with the newest on top. It's a really good way to get an understanding of these characters and their story before the episodes start airing.
I'm going to start a new thread for these... thanks!

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks, Ellie. I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not.

Ellie

esp13
Sep 1 2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks, Ellie. I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not.
No problem - I think we're going to treat these type of vids just as we do the "weekly previews" for other soaps, with a new thread for each. Thanks!

Silversprings
Member Avatar

I am really looking forward to this show, its pretty cool that they have managed to secure television syndication in 19 countries in europe so far, and are in talks to secure a television distribution deal in the US, actually when you think about the state of the soap genre in general this is wonderfull news.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am excited to see this web series, my favorite Tristian Rogers will be on this show. Of course, I also like the rest of the cast, but nothing beats TR in my book...lol.

Deleted User
Deleted User

After watching those minisodes/previews or whatever they're called, I can't believe I,m excited for a web series. All the other ones (Venice, Martha Byrne's) look absolutely terrible, but this one has promise. And it'll be great to see some great actors like Ashford, Evans, Kristen and eventually Lane Davies, one of my favourite soap actors of all time.
Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I'm interested to find out who Lane Davies will be playing. He's been announced as a cast member for quite a while, but they are keeping the character under wraps for now.

wawame

Lane Davies will be replacing John Callahan in the role of Detective Mackenzie Johnson. A great addition to the cast!

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info, I guess I had missed that at some point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply