Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay "Confessions" videos posted!
Topic Started: Sep 1 2010, 10:48 PM (689 Views)
Ellie

(From Esp13 - thanks!!)

For anybody interested in THE BAY, they have already posted 4 "Confessions" which feature Sara Garrett (Mary Beth Evans - Pts. 1 and 3), Brian Garrett-Nelson (Dylan Bruce - Pt. 2), and Marly Garrett-Nelson Foster (Martha Madison, Pt. 4). These episodes are approximately 5 minutes long and give some back story on the members of the Garrett family. There will be two more release before the premier on September 15th.

You can watch the clips here:

http://www.thebaytheseries.com/

The episodes are listed on the right hand side of the video player with the newest on top. It's a really good way to get an understanding of these characters and their story before the episodes start airing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I watched the MBE/Sara and Martha/Marly "confession" videos and I have to say... I'm intrigued. This show seems interesting. I haven't paid much attention to it before now but Martha and MBE have sold me. I love how they explained their over-the-top backstories in such realistic ways, LoL.

I'll be watching!

esp13
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 1 2010, 11:01 PM
I watched the MBE/Sara and Martha/Marly "confession" videos and I have to say... I'm intrigued. This show seems interesting. I haven't paid much attention to it before now but Martha and MBE have sold me. I love how they explained their over-the-top backstories in such realistic ways, LoL.

I'll be watching!
I know what you mean, Kenny. Describing the OTT soap stories always makes them sound even crazier than they are when we watch them. But, MBE and MM both did a really good job of grounding all of that in real emotion. With Martha's, you could really feel her conflicted emotions about her mother -- her anger, her hurt, and her desire for things to be different. In MBE's you could feel some of the same things when she talked about how her daughter didn't even remember her. I really think that relationship is going to be very interesting to watch.

lysie
Member Avatar

They really were good. And, esp, I kept thinking of you during all of them because you had already mentioned the OTT soap story thing, lol. I love it when soap characters explain stuff like that.

esp13
Member Avatar

I'm glad you liked them lysie. I admit I'm very excited about this project for Mary Beth -- in large part because she's so excited about it. Her enthusiasm is quite contagious. But, I'm also excited just because it feels like a good, old-fashioned soap -- crazy storylines and all. Even at that, I was a bit more skeptical until I watched those Confession videos and then I was pretty well hooked. I really can't wait to see it all play out.

Kenny
Member Avatar

esp13
Sep 1 2010, 11:05 PM
With Martha's, you could really feel her conflicted emotions about her mother -- her anger, her hurt, and her desire for things to be different.
Martha is amazing! I wish another (televised) soap would snatch her up.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

I have enjoyed these confessions episodes so far, Mary Beth Evans, Dylan Bruce & Martha MAdison have all been great, it will be interesting to see how Kristos Andrews episode pans out, as he is the greenhorn in the group so to speak.
I am really looking forward to the actual shows, all the soap vets involved seem so enthusiastic about this project, its sorta contagious for this burnt out cynical soap watcher. And the whole cast is pretty fabulous, I just love Mary Beth Evans and Tristan Rogers, and also like Mathew Ashford, Martha Madison, Lane Davies & Charles Shaughnessy, I just hope the writing is good as well, time will tell I guess.

Kriss4

Only a few more days til this starts. September 15th. I hope it's fun to watch!

I love a lot of the actors involved. Hope I love the stories, too!

BakerFan
Member Avatar

I'm excited for this! :cheer:

meaculpa

That site doesn't play nice with my phone, so I can't see the Flash part of the site. I've tried searching for all six parts on YouTube but only found #4. Anyone know if the others are on YT?

Silversprings
Member Avatar

meaculpa
Sep 15 2010, 03:53 AM
That site doesn't play nice with my phone, so I can't see the Flash part of the site. I've tried searching for all six parts on YouTube but only found #4. Anyone know if the others are on YT?
I don't think that they are on youtube, but you can also watch them at blip.tv

http://thebaytheseries.blip.tv/file/4122394/

meaculpa

Silversprings
Sep 15 2010, 07:01 AM
meaculpa
Sep 15 2010, 03:53 AM
I don't think that they are on youtube, but you can also watch them at blip.tv

http://thebaytheseries.blip.tv/file/4122394/
Thanks very much for your help. For some reason those aren't playing nice with my phone either. I'll try again later. Thanks again!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply