Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Sami Confesses!; Sept 21st issue
Topic Started: Sep 9 2010, 09:42 AM (13,399 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This week Sami admits to Will that she was the one who shot E.J. Sami explains how it happened, but she not sure how Will is going to react. Rafe walks in while they are talking, and Will leaves. When Sami sees him next she questions him about what he’s going to do, and he informs her that he’s going to stand by her. Sami is relieved. Alison Sweeney says, “Look, Sami isn’t going to win the ‘World’s Best Mom’ award and she is selfishly aware of not wanting to go to prison, but she is completely concerned about what she has done to Will, not just now, but his whole life. A lot of the things she did were in her own weird way trying to help him and it’s nice to know he’s going to back her up.”
Unfortunately, this makes the suspicion fall on Will. Kate, Stefano, and Rafe all think he could be guilty. “That’s based on Rafe walking in on Sami and Will’s secret conversation and Sami’s emotions, which make it obvious to him that she’s hiding something,” says Sweeney.
By the end of the week, Sami will have even more problem. After E.J. takes a turn for the worse, she will have to make a decision about his life support. Rafe lets her know that if E.J. dies the charges will change from attempted murder to murder. According to Sweeney, “It’s a way bigger deal now.”

Thanks to Forbidden Love
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Sami better not let Will take the blame for what she did. She is SELFISH but I hope she has at least some morales.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Why could`nt Sami be the one that was in the hospital? better yet dead.

Oh stefano revenge can`t come soon enough.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

And on with the further destruction of Sami. What mother - no matter the circumstance - would risk letting their kid take the rap for something they've done. And to have Will in the middle of the line of fire between her and Stefano?

Unbelievable. :shame:

Thanks for posting!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Sami just then figures out that EJ dying makes it murder?? Her dad WAS a cop right?? Did she come late to the party??

TINA222
Member Avatar

Sami is going to lose more out of this than EJ. Sami letting Will lie for her? OMG. WORST MOTHER EVER. This is the same shit she pulled 15 years ago. She used Will to get what she wanted. SHE IS DISGUSTING. Still no guilt about EJ. :lol: I love that part.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Sep 9 2010, 09:48 AM
Sami better not let Will take the blame for what she did. She is SELFISH but I hope she has at least some morales.

I don't see that this article says Sami is going to let Will take the blame for the shooting. She is admittedly conflicted at this point. She says she is selfish, but knows what she has done to Will in the past. She won't let him take the blame-- she will confess at least to Rafe and that's where the spoiler that KC told about comes in-- that Rafe will quit the FBI to protect her and her family ( Will ). I want to hear the entire convo with Sami and Will before I make any conclusions, although I wouldn't want to see any mother let her kid take the heat for what she's done.
BTW-- IMO, he is the real shooter-- and maybe b/c of that, even tho Sami doesn't know it yet-- he may agree to take the heat for it-- JMO-- not a spoiler.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 9 2010, 10:27 AM
Virgo Twins

I don't see that this article says Sami is going to let Will take the blame for the shooting. She is admittedly conflicted at this point. She says she is selfish, but knows what she has done to Will in the past. She won't let him take the blame-- she will confess at least to Rafe and that's where the spoiler that KC told about comes in-- that Rafe will quit the FBI to protect her and her family ( Will ). I want to hear the entire convo with Sami and Will before I make any conclusions, although I wouldn't want to see any mother let her kid take the heat for what she's done.
BTW-- IMO, he is the real shooter-- and maybe b/c of that, even tho Sami doesn't know it yet-- he may agree to take the heat for it-- JMO-- not a spoiler.
I don't see how Sami confessing to Rafe helps Will. The true danger for Will is that Stefano suspects him. Sami telling Rafe is just another example of protecting her own ass...and banging opportunities.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 9 2010, 10:33 AM
magicsteacher
Virgo Twins

I don't see how Sami confessing to Rafe helps Will. The true danger for Will is that Stefano suspects him. Sami telling Rafe is just another example of protecting her own ass...and banging opportunities.
We don't know what will happen when Sami confesses to Rafe. My guess is that he will do something to make sure they are all protected in some way. I think, by now, Rafe is aware of what Stefano has threatened and can do to who shot his son. Maybe, just maybe, Sami tells Rafe b/c she feels guilty about letting her son take the wrap. I doubt that Sami confesses what she did to Rafe so she can keep having sex with him. Come on now.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

TINA222
Sep 9 2010, 10:20 AM
Sami is going to lose more out of this than EJ. Sami letting Will lie for her? OMG. WORST MOTHER EVER. This is the same shit she pulled 15 years ago. She used Will to get what she wanted. SHE IS DISGUSTING. Still no guilt about EJ. :lol: I love that part.
Heck no, she has no guilt about shooting EJ. She hates the guy. Even on yesterday's show she told Rafe that she hates EJ more than she has ever hated anyone in her life. Nope, no guilt or remorse there.

TINA222
Member Avatar

At least they arent being wishy washy about it. Sami is still a murdering whore but she is at least consistant in her EJ hate. I would lose it if she shot him and then went boooo hoooo I shot my soulmate or .... the guy I have feelings for. :puke: That would be the worst and it would be sick.

Helpless Romantic

Virgo Twins

Sami maybe a lot of things but there is no way she will let her son be hurt and there is also Kate who would not allow anything to happen to him via Stefano. She made that perfectly clear to him that she loves her grandchildren as much as Stefano does his. This is why I said in another thread that Kate and Sami may work together.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Sep 9 2010, 10:51 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
magicsteacher
Virgo Twins

and that is why I'm saying that the story IS a good one....Sami wasn't thinking when she moved all her kiddies into the Mansion right...all for Elvis....didn't even TRY to get Will out of there did she? HE has been influenced by Stefano now, so if they play it correctly, Will is going to end up somehow getting hurt here... and Kate and Sami will have to do something to help him out....remember Caroline said something about losing her son Will's soul to Stefano....talk about influence...Sami you moron....

I also think that when she realizes that Rafe is suspecting Will more and more, that is at the point that she will confess it all to Rafe. I don't think she will hold off on telling him simply to save her ass. I think the minute she realizes that Rafe might think that Will was even remotely involved that she will confess, let's see how it plays out.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

TINA222
Sep 9 2010, 10:45 AM
At least they arent being wishy washy about it. Sami is still a murdering whore but she is at least consistant in her EJ hate. I would lose it if she shot him and then went boooo hoooo I shot my soulmate or .... the guy I have feelings for. :puke: That would be the worst and it would be sick.
They would be stupid to clarify things only to make them muddy again. Why go through all that trouble to end up where they were 5 months ago.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Am I the only one thinking: you've got Kate, Will and Sami working together. Where is Lucas?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Aliaron
Sep 9 2010, 11:13 AM
Am I the only one thinking: you've got Kate, Will and Sami working together. Where is Lucas?
No your not the only one....this blows.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

It would kind of make sense if Lucas was watching Allie and keeping her out of harm's way. But then you'd wonder why isn't Lucas keeping Will out of harm's way? There's a nice sized hole in this storyline. Just how many phonecalls will Lucas be making?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 9 2010, 10:39 AM
SocRMum1
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
We don't know what will happen when Sami confesses to Rafe. My guess is that he will do something to make sure they are all protected in some way. I think, by now, Rafe is aware of what Stefano has threatened and can do to who shot his son. Maybe, just maybe, Sami tells Rafe b/c she feels guilty about letting her son take the wrap. I doubt that Sami confesses what she did to Rafe so she can keep having sex with him. Come on now.
I don't see Rafe having any ability to protect Sami and/or Will from the wrath of Stefano...no more than the Salem PD or anyone else would. So why would Sami take that risk?

As a mother, she should step forward and confess. Hell...even if she hadn't done it and was afraid Will did most mothers would step up and confess in an effort to protect their child.

Rafe covering up Sami's lie and still letting it appear that Will could be the shooter won't surprise me at all. And it will put him right in the mix with Sami as being completely self serving. Will getting hurt or going to jail wouldn't impact Rafe nearly as much as the same happening to Sami - even if Sami is the one who rightfully should.

Nicole Walker

Maybe Rafe will take the fall for the shooting. That protects both Sami and Will from STefano's wrath.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

This week Sami admits to Will that she was the one who shot E.J. Sami explains how it happened,

As sick unto death as I am of Sami, it will be interesting to hear how she explains it.

Quote:

Alison Sweeney says, “Look, Sami isn’t going to win the ‘World’s Best Mom’ award

No, no indeed, but "Most Selfish Mom" iis still up for grabs.

Quote:

A lot of the things she did were in her own weird way trying to help him

I'd love to hear which apparently numerous things Sami did to help Will were.

Quote:

Unfortunately, this makes the suspicion fall on Will. Kate, Stefano, and Rafe all think he could be guilty. “That’s based on Rafe walking in on Sami and Will’s secret conversation and Sami’s emotions, which make it obvious to him that she’s hiding something,” says Sweeney.

If Sami waits more than .000000000000000000000000001 seconds are realizing those people (particularly Stefano) think that Will shot EJ to confess that she did it, I'm going to have to make up a new word to refer to her--some sort of contraction of "unbelievably selfish unfit mother who sucks."

Quote:

After E.J. takes a turn for the worse, she will have to make a decision about his life support. Rafe lets her know that if E.J. dies the charges will change from attempted murder to murder.

I will lmao if Sami is stopped from pulling the plug by Rafe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply