Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Martha Madison to appear on BuzzWorthy Radio!; Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2010 at 5:30 PM ET!
Topic Started: Sep 13 2010, 06:32 PM (538 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Martha Madison, who many fans loved as Belle Black from NBC Daytime's "Days of our Lives," will be making an appearance on BuzzWorthy Radio to chat about her new role on the webseries, "THE BAY." Madison plays Marly Nelson-Foster on the THE BAY.

Following the life of socialite SARA GARRETT and the people around her, THE BAY is a new web series in the vein of Aaron Spelling's 1980's classic primetime soap opera, DYNASTY. Filled with sex, lies, scandal, and everything required to make a hot 1980's soap opera, THE BAY stars several soap icons including Mary Beth Evans (Kayla DAYS), Tristan Rogers (Scorpio GH), Lilly Melgar (Lily GH), Martha Madison (Belle DAYS), Charles Shaughnessy (Shane DAYS), Nicolas Coster & Lane Davies (Lionel & Mason SB), Matthew Borlenghi (Ziggy B&B), Matt Ashford (Jack DAYS) and many others...

Coinciding with the premiere of THE BAY, join us live for our Martha Madison interview this Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio

Call-In: 646-595-4228
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Thanks. I want her back on Days though.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I love her. I hated the character of Belle so much until she took the role. She made Belle one of my favorite characters.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

darraholic
Sep 13 2010, 06:48 PM
I love her. I hated the character of Belle so much until she took the role. She made Belle one of my favorite characters.
They need to bring her back. I don't care if she's with Shawn or not. Although they could bring Cook back because he'll likely be out at GH soon considering there getting budget cuts and he doesn't do anything.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Meh. I'd want her with Philip if she returned.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Sep 13 2010, 07:00 PM
Roger that!
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

darraholic
I liked her with JKJ version of Philip, I hated KB's version.

Deleted User
Deleted User

CaseyLovesDays
Sep 13 2010, 07:03 PM
darraholic
I liked her with JKJ version of Philip, I hated KB's version.
At first KB was terrible, but near the end I thought he was turning in some great performances. But yes, she ONLY had chemistry with JKJ!

None with KB, none with Jason Cook and none with Brandon Beemer.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I was digging Shawn & Chloe getting closer before Beemer left. I wanted to see Chloe become a total bitch.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Sep 13 2010, 07:06 PM
I was digging Shawn & Chloe getting closer before Beemer left. I wanted to see Chloe become a total bitch.
Nadia Bjorlin just lit up when she was with him. A vibrancy like that from her as never been seen before or since.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

They made the worst decision by getting rid of Madison & Beemer. The Shawn/Belle/Philip/Chloe quad was the best storyline on the show at the moment. Although, I'm sure the writers would of screwed it up very quickly.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Sep 13 2010, 07:15 PM
They made the worst decision by getting rid of Madison & Beemer. The Shawn/Belle/Philip/Chloe quad was the best storyline on the show at the moment. Although, I'm sure the writers would of screwed it up very quickly.
Yeah, it was the first time I ever liked Shawn.
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

darraholic
Sep 13 2010, 07:15 PM
It was a stupid move. They had a lot of potential, hell they still have a lot of potential. They should just bring Belle back and get Cook back. Martha Madison is obviously available.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

http://tobtr.com/s/1260202

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Oh hey we got mentioned LOL. I'm glad she knows we want her back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply