Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 15 2010, 03:27 PM (2,715 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

TWO new episodes have been posted:

http://thebaytheseries.blip.tv/file/4181804/

http://www.blip.tv/file/4181684

Enjoy!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I enjoyed these two episodes. The first one was a bit short so I'm glad the second one was there as well. I'm starting to figure out the relationships between the different characters (besides just the Garretts) so that's good. I'm still intrigued by what is going on with Bryan -- especially with the cliffhanger of the scary looking dude at the end of part 3. I'm also feeling sorry for Sara with her kids trashing her left and right. I know she probably deserves it, at least to some degree, but I still feel bad for her.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I really enjoyed Episode 2 & 3. I think it's better if they put out 2 episodes at a time.

Mary Beth & Martha have amazing mother/daughter chemistry. I'm looking forward to what happened between them. I also enjoyed Tristan Rogers.

Sara's younger son is still a very bad actor. He showed no improvement. Tanisha Lynn was much better in these episodes but the character is a bit of a dud.

Sandra Robinson's character seems pointless. Hopefully her character gets better.

The guy at the end is totally creepy. He kinda looks like Charles Keating.

esp13
Member Avatar

Well, all of this was shot at the same time, so it may take Kristos a bit to find his feet. I thought he was okay as far as the conflict with Sara, but not so much the acting drugged/drunked/whatever part.

Kriss4

It does work well to have two episodes together. Gives you a little more meat, so to speak.

I liked episodes two and three also. You're starting to see how the characters fit together and the issues between them. It's very obvious that both Marly and Pete are resentful of Sara, and in Marly's case, you have a pretty good idea why. At the same time, though, as angry as Marly is at her mom, you can see that she wishes things were different. "Maybe someday," she said.

Maybe we're going to get to see them go on some kind of emotional journey together where they come to some kind of understanding of each other someday. I hope, LOL!

I get the sense that Sara does care, and she has a lot of regrets for the way things stand, but she made (and perhaps continues to make) decisions that would keep a wedge between her and her children, even if she would like to bridge the gap.

Okay. Mack is Zoey's brother, so he's pissed off at Brian for what he thinks is going on. Brian has a kinda scary looking enemy who's entering their midst.

I smell trouble.

esp13
Member Avatar

I really love the conflict between Marly and Sara. I think we can already see that they both wish it was something different. Clearly, Marly has been down this road before and doesn't feel like she can trust that her mother really wants to reconcile. I'm definitely looking forward to watching that relationship play out further.

I'm also curious as to Pete's resentment. As best I can tell from the Confessions videos, he's the one Sara actually mothered the most. She fought to get custody after realizing he was her child and even let Lee go off on his trip around the world because she didn't feel she could leave Pete. Yet, he clearly has his own resentments towards her. That's another interesting relationship to follow.

Lastly, I'm definitely very curious about Bryan's secret and what the weird guy has to do with it.

lysie
Member Avatar

I thought dude playing Pete sucked. As did chick playing his girlfriend. I also don't like Marly's husband.

Everything else I like. I think the Marly/Sara relationship is the best part right now.

Um...who was that creepy guy at the end? I'm pretty sure he's going to be in my nightmares tonight.

esp13
Member Avatar

Yeah Kristos (the guy who plays Pete) has some issues. I'm just hoping he gets better in future scenes as he learns a little more.

We don't know who the creepy guy is, but I'm guessing it's not good news for Brian.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply