Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brothers & Sisters: Season 5 Discussion; The Final Season?
Topic Started: Sep 26 2010, 10:43 PM (2,756 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Posted Image

Brothers & Sisters: Season Five Discussion Thread - The Final Season?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Did anyone watch the premiere? Based on tonight's episode, I certainly hope this is the final season. Someone needs to put this depressed Walker clan out of its misery.

Mason
Member Avatar

I thought tonight's season premiere was good. Not great, but good.

A couple thoughts...

1. I'm tired of this show beating us over the head that Luc is "hot" (though he does nothing for me). We get it.

2. I feel like Kevin and Scotty taking that kid in is going to be a bad rip-off of David/Keith in the last season of Six Feet Under.

3. I don't like Holly having partial amnesia. It seems kind of pointless and annoying.

Other than that, I enjoyed the episode. Though, next week looks stupid with everyone thinking Nora might be a lesbian.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I watched after not watching most of last season and agree that this show needs to be put out of it's misery once and for all.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Mason
Sep 26 2010, 10:53 PM

2. I feel like Kevin and Scotty taking that kid in is going to be a bad rip-off of David/Keith in the last season of Six Feet Under.

Ugh....the wayward "sassy" minority foster kid is a tired, tired cliche.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Will Brothers & Sisters' Time Jump Reinvent the Show?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Brothers-Sisters-Preview-1023654.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

5.02 promo

Mason
Member Avatar

This episode is very annoying so far.

I can't take much more of this Luc worship. Even if I did think he was attractive, it would still be irritating, but since I don't, it's that much worse. Right now, it's turning me off of the show more than anything else.

Mason
Member Avatar

What a laughably stupid episode this is.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I thought it was pretty good. :shrug:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I skipped last night's show and happened to catch Undercover Boss on late because of Football going overtime.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Miss Rhi
Oct 11 2010, 05:10 AM
I skipped last night's show and happened to catch Undercover Boss on late because of Football going overtime.
I did the exact same thing and while the show is great, I am waiting for an employee to talk trash about how bad the company is or something negative to happened. So far the 3 episodes I have watched there are "perfect" employees and the CEO has been awful at doing the lower tiered jobs.

Manny
Member Avatar

I am liking this season of BroSis.

I loved Rebecca/Holly scenes and the Kitty thing with that Jack dude.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I really don't hear anyone talking about this show, and I never see any type of promotion for it. No commercials or anything. I haven't watched in a few seasons.

Manny
Member Avatar

It's been bad last season and somewhat bad in season 3. But I am liking this season much more than those last two.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

The show has gotten a bit boring for me too. I miss Rob Lowe.

I'm confused about the money too. First epi Sarah was selling the land for 55 million. But why do most of them seem so broke? They spoke about not selling it, but I don't recall them coming to a decision. I like the new guy, but I feel it's way too soon for Kitty to have a love interest. She buries Robert, and a week later she's flirting with another guy? Not very realistic.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Good news for B&S fans!

ABC has picked up 4 more scripts from veteran Sunday family drama Brothers & Sisters, which was given a reduced 18-episode order in May but has performed solidly in the ratings this fall.

Mason
Member Avatar

More time for the show to wrap it up I'm guessing (and hoping).

Manny
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Oct 13 2010, 09:34 AM
The show has gotten a bit boring for me too. I miss Rob Lowe.

I'm confused about the money too. First epi Sarah was selling the land for 55 million. But why do most of them seem so broke? They spoke about not selling it, but I don't recall them coming to a decision. I like the new guy, but I feel it's way too soon for Kitty to have a love interest. She buries Robert, and a week later she's flirting with another guy? Not very realistic.
Hasn't there been a one year jump into the future after Robert's death? So Kitty has waited a year before dating someone else..
Edited by Manny, Oct 16 2010, 04:50 AM.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Yes Manny, a year has passed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply