Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brothers & Sisters: Season 5 Discussion; The Final Season?
Topic Started: Sep 26 2010, 10:43 PM (2,686 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Is sure seemed like it was her last episode :(

With this possibly beaing the final season It was a fitting exit
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah. While I did love her and her banter with the Walkers, them all becoming friends made her presence on the show unecessary, IMO. So even if this isn't that last season, I don't mind seeing her leave.

Alin89
Member Avatar

they should just end Brothers&sisters this show was great now its so boring

LPS
Member Avatar

You didn't enjoy Sally Field crying at the podium? lol

Sarah's boyfriend is a putz....

Alin89
Member Avatar

omg that michelle is such a bitch and poor nora

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really hate Sarah. I have never liked her. Poor Justin

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Alin89
Apr 25 2011, 01:01 AM
I really hate Sarah. I have never liked her. Poor Justin
I never hated Sarah, the way she written most of the time has sucked though.

I watched the season finale tonight and it's was ok, it reminded me why I stopped watching though. They left enough things open that a shortened season next year will hopefully tie up most of the loose ends.

Balthazar Getty acted and sounded like a completely different character then Tommy. He also looked older then the last time I remember seeing him on the show. Something just seemed off about him tonight.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm not a Sarah fan and this recent twist of "who's ya daddy" is completely dumb. Plus, I want someone to bitch slap her little girl. Sarah's wedding veil was hideous!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked the season finale. i cant believe kitty is preggers. i hope they end it next season

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

After that finale, I am done with this show.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I finally watched the final episode of Brothers & Sisters; I thought the episode served as a pretty good series finale. Especially with the closing line by Nora, quoting T.S. Elliot.
Edited by Nubia, May 23 2011, 08:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply