Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion: 9/27- 10/1
Topic Started: Sep 27 2010, 10:32 AM (14,842 Views)
Mayholidays

cici03
Oct 2 2010, 08:36 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 2 2010, 07:38 AM
Mayholidays
Oct 1 2010, 10:44 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I hate Stephanie too, but I kinda have a soft side to her and Philip, they were once my favorite couple :P

I don`t hate Stephanie and I loved Philip & Stephanie together. Hope they get back together soon.
She grates on my last nerve...not sure who I despise more her or Hope :puke: Both BIGtime bitches
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

cici03
Oct 2 2010, 08:36 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 2 2010, 07:38 AM
Mayholidays
Oct 1 2010, 10:44 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I hate Stephanie too, but I kinda have a soft side to her and Philip, they were once my favorite couple :P

I don`t hate Stephanie and I loved Philip & Stephanie together. Hope they get back together soon.
I would much prefer Stephanie and Philip to Philip and the child bride. Stephanie has been getting on my nerves chasing after Nathan. Personally, I don't think he's worth it. And it annoys me no end that they sacrificed her character - and Philip - in order to prop up Melanie. :puke:

I always liked Philip and Stephanie as a couple, I think SH & JKJ have excellent onscreen chemistry, and would certainly find Stephanie more palatable if they were sharing scenes again. It was really the only pairing of Philip's that I enjoyed. Chloe's incessant whining drives me crazy and Belle was really in love with Shawn. Philip deserved better. Stephanie was the only woman Philip loved who I believe actually loved him in return. :wub:

dooldooldool

JamesScott_19
Oct 1 2010, 07:05 PM
Ej needs to get up from that bed, and start wreaking havoc. Yes I know that he got shot, but oh freaking well, he needs to have revenge.
Samanther shot him less than three SalemDays ago. Less than two SalemDays ago, Dr Lexie gave her 35-years-younger half-brother "no chance for recovery", allowing the odd alliance of Stefano and Samanther to agree to pull the plug.

Of course, now awake one SalemDay later, he's already started with the teapot arm flailing, having his little hissy fit with Salem's latest Dr. Horton.

Oh, how I miss those coma scenes. They were so refreshing.
Edited by dooldooldool, Oct 3 2010, 07:16 AM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Not to me, he needs to wake up, i don`t care how long ago he was shot.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hated friday's episode seriously if things dont approve im considering canceling this show off my dvr

Kriss4

I don't like Carly much, but then I had trouble with her in the 90s. She was supposed to be Jennifer's best friend, but I didn't see her BEING a friend too often. I mean, she wasn't straightforward with Jennifer about Lawrence and Jennifer went all out to help her...took big risks to do so, and ended up getting raped. Then once she had been raped, her pal Carly wasn't ever around...and she fell for Jen's rapist and did an "I love him" and left town with him.

I always figured Jennifer was always a good friend to Carly, but Carly wasn't nearly as good a friend to Jennifer.

Then she comes back to town and stands in the middle of Bo and Hope...and YES, I know Bo and Hope had issues before she ever came back to town. I'm fully aware of that, and I know all their troubles can't be laid in Carly's lap.

But no one can tell me that if she wasn't around confessing her great love, that Bo and Hope wouldn't have tried to work things out. Bo and Hope were separated, but things didn't feel settled, and Carly jumped in the middle of them and into Bo's bed. She was forever needing rescue, too, and not standing on her own two feet. She was dependent on Bo.

Then she was really interfering in Chloe and Daniel's relationship, making threats to tell what Chloe did unless Chloe towed the line and did what Carly thought she should. Is Carly Chloe's mother? Her sister? No? Well, then why was it her place to do anything, much less make threats? She could give her opinion and that's fine...taken or left at the listener's discretion, but threats?

I know Carly's backed off and decided not to tell and she's helped Chloe, and that helps. But I still don't actually LIKE her.

They should have introduced her more slowly, IMO, and not immediately thrust her between Bo and Hope, a couple that most people have loved and rooted for for the majority of their 20+ years together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply