Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVGC Soapgeist Sept. 27, 2010
Topic Started: Sep 27 2010, 02:03 PM (977 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/100927_soapgeist_NB.htm
Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Android for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Crystal Chappell being compared to Bill Bell, Douglas Marland, and Agnes Nixon??? Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I've twice now seen reference to "The Colonel"! Is Jordan Clarke recovered from his stroke? I'd love to see an update on his condition!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

NB the Forever Dick Rider when it comes to his newest favs. :flipoff:

~bl~
Member Avatar

Jordan was on the Guiding Light cruise that was held in July/August. He looked great and is doing very well.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Like any successful professional, I only write about who sells! There is no dick involved. Unfortunately. When you stop reading about these actors, I'll stop writing about them!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

~bl~
Sep 27 2010, 05:32 PM
Jordan was on the Guiding Light cruise that was held in July/August. He looked great and is doing very well.
Thanks for that! He really is a favorite of mine and an asset to any show!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I sit proudly in the critics corner of any read and the original assessment remains. See a penis transponder aka Dick Rider doesn't have to physically ride the dick to be consider as such.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

lightandday
Sep 28 2010, 10:35 PM
I sit proudly in the critics corner of any read and the original assessment remains. See a penis transponder aka Dick Rider doesn't have to physically ride the dick to be consider as such.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I like "penis transponder" even more than Dick Rider!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply