Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Melanie Learns The Truth; October 12th issue
Topic Started: Sep 30 2010, 01:09 PM (3,550 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It’s quite a dramatic week for Melanie, says Burnett. She’s not kidding. It all begins when Melanie overhears Nathan and Stephanie discussing Chloe’s one night stand, unaware that it was with Mel’s hubby, Philip. All hell breaks loose and she doesn’t even know who it’s with yet, says Burnett. Mel freaks out. She loves Daniel so much and she finds out that his fiancee is cheating on him? She doesn’t even know how to react. She’s furious.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Chloe finalize their wedding plans and an anguished Mel calls her father, planning to drop the bomb. She is not conflicted, says Burnett. Mel is like “I’m going to tell him” and then enough people talk her down that then she’s really conflicted. People say “If you tell him, then every time he looks at you, he’s going to look at the person who told him his fiancee was cheating on him.” Her brain gets messed with a little bit.

Mel does confront Nathan, though, about keeping the secret. She’s furious that he didn’t say anything, says Burnett.

Mel, of course, takes it as a personal attack, even though it’s not. She says “If you really cared about me, you would have said something.” Mel is freaking out. Nathan asks her what she’s going to do and she reveals that she plans to stop the nuptials from taking place.

To that end, she confronts her future stepmom. There’s slapping involved. Burnett talks about how she really enjoyed working with Nadia Bjorlin. She thinks they pulled off some good stuff. It’s going to be pretty cool. At first, Chloe tries to deny it and Melanie is like, stop, stop. I know you did it. and she’s like, yeah but it was one time and it didn’t mean anything.

Mel warns that she’s going to come clean with Daniel, but Chloe implores her not to, saying it will only hurt the baby. Mel wonders if the baby is even Daniel’s, so Chloe tells her about the paternity test. When Mel doubts its veracity, Chloe is forced to make another confession: Carly knows, too. Burnett says that’s the worst part. There’s enough going on and then she finds out her mom knew the whole time! Burnett says “Oh my gosh – Goodbye Carly!”

http://www.rogue-ejami.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

"Melanie, Melanie, Melanie"

Once again, it's ALL about Melanie. :shame:

Thanks for Posting!!

six
Member Avatar

Oh Lord.

Plus, Attacking Nathan for not telling her? HTF is this about her?

Mason
Member Avatar

Everyone involved in this storyline should just get run over by a giant 18-wheeler. That's something I'd tune in for.

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 30 2010, 01:25 PM
Everyone involved in this storyline should just get run over by a giant 18-wheeler. That's something I'd tune in for.
LOL - You need to get in touch with the person who runs down Arianna. :drunk:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

so when it's not about Sami/Ej/Rafe it's about Mel! lol...

and once again we can't get a catfight (YET) because Chloe's preggers...I want to see the real catfight when Mel finds out that the ONS was with her hubby.....and hoping by then Chloe's baby is out....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

six
Sep 30 2010, 01:14 PM
Oh Lord.

Plus, Attacking Nathan for not telling her? HTF is this about her?
That REALLY makes me think Nathan did the switching to keep Melanie's family together. Little did he know, Philip is the dad.
Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 30 2010, 01:30 PM
so when it's not about Sami/Ej/Rafe it's about Mel! lol...

and once again we can't get a catfight (YET) because Chloe's preggers...I want to see the real catfight when Mel finds out that the ONS was with her hubby.....and hoping by then Chloe's baby is out....
Doesn't Melanie slap Chloe?
I only hope that Chloe fights back and knocks some of her teeth out. :wave:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Mel freaks out. She loves Daniel so much and she finds out that his fiancee is cheating on him? She doesn’t even know how to react. She’s furious.

She's only known Daniel was her father for, what, eight months? Most of that time he's been up Chloe's ass and not exactly bonding with his delightful little angel. Where did this deep familial love come from?

Quote:

People say “If you tell him, then every time he looks at you, he’s going to look at the person who told him his fiancee was cheating on him.” Her brain gets messed with a little bit.

What a stupid thing to say. What's to worry about? Daniel keeps insisting that it wasn't Chloe's fault that she cheated on Lucas, so why would it be her fault now? I mean, Daniel's surely not a hypocrite, right? And surely he was aware of Chloe's inability to keep her dress on, it's the very basis of their so-deep unmatched love.

Quote:

Mel, of course, takes it as a personal attack, even though it’s not.

One of the many, many reasons I loathe this character.

Quote:

To that end, she confronts her future stepmom. There’s slapping involved.

I see Days continues to refuse my advice to knock off slapping and catfights.

Quote:

Chloe is forced to make another confession: Carly knows, too. Burnett says that’s the worst part. There’s enough going on and then she finds out her mom knew the whole time! Burnett says “Oh my gosh – Goodbye Carly!”

I can't help but think that losing her daugher (again) would be the best thing that ever happened to Carly.

Cupcake06

Paxton
Sep 30 2010, 01:34 PM
I can't help but think that losing her daugher (again) would be the best thing that ever happened to Carly.
LOL

Two thumbs up!

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Mason
LOL, hear ye hear ye, I concur. :hail:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Dakota
Sep 30 2010, 01:37 PM
Mason
LOL, hear ye hear ye, I concur. :hail:
I'll volunteer to drive it, but let's get Kayla out of the s/l first.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Mason
:lol: :roflol:

lastDays
Member Avatar

"its goodbye Carly!"

So does this mean Mel is going to off her mom?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Slapping a pregnant woman is wrong..very wrong.

Hopefully this actually plays out well on screen.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds great!

The show built up well to this. I'm glad we seem to be getting to the heavy drama now.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I don't feel like hearing Melanie rip into Carly and Chloe.

Otherwise, everything else sounds great. I am glad this story is moving finally.

esp13
Member Avatar

Unless this all ends with Melanie sad, alone, and hopefully far, far from Salem, this storyline can never end well for me. But, I am glad that we are finally starting to see the reveals begin.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

AAL ABOUT MELANIE looks like Stephanie is not the only selfish on here. How does she see Nathan not telling her a a personal attack against her anyway???? It really was none of his business to tell. When the truth fully comes out that it was Philip I can not wait to see how it all will play out.

If Bo finds out what Carly has been up to hiding the truth and then find out that it is his own brother that the truth was hidden from about the paternity then how will he feel about Carly?

~bl~
Member Avatar

This is being revealed before November. Whacked...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply