Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ Plots His Next Move; October 12th issue
Topic Started: Sep 30 2010, 01:11 PM (10,318 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The week begins with EJ telling Roman that he doesn’t remember anything that happened after the wedding. Scott says that EJ doesn’t want to throw Sami under the bus. He also doesn’t see any sense in dealing with the police. What have the police done for EJ? There’s no point in telling Roman. The Brady family is as thick as thieves.

But EJ does believe that Sami played a part in his shooting. Initially, he’s reluctant to acknowledge it, but ultimately he realizes that it’s very likely.

Sami visits EJ and he tries to get her to admit to the crime. Scott says that EJ still loves her. He has some empathy for what she did. Scott says that he almost thinks EJ thinks that being shot is a good thing. He had nothing. She was taking the kids and he was so clearly in the wrong. Now she is in the wrong. The consequences are huge. He has a huge amount of power here. All he has to do is prove that she shot him and she’ll go to prison for the rest of her life and he’ll have his kids.

http://www.rogue-ejami.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I agree with JS about this resetting the balance between them, but on one hand, he's talking about EJ not letting Sami go down for this, and still loving her, and on the other about proving she did it so she'll go to prison, so which way is the character leaning?

Livie

Sounds like a "marry me, so I will not have to testify against you" plot coming up.

Mason

Angie79
Sep 30 2010, 01:11 PM
Scott says that EJ still loves her.
Which is why E.J. is the most pathetic soap character currently in existence.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Sep 30 2010, 01:24 PM
Angie79
I wouldn't have qualified it with "currently." More like, "ever."

Yawn.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

EJ is beyond patethic now, anybody that can still love someone after being cold blooded shot in the head, deserved an award for being the most pathetic character on Days now.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I read this and wonder is EJ schizophrenic? Seriously, I am not trying to be offensive, he is definitely all over the map.

Deleted User
Deleted User

we will have to see what the script has in store for us, then we can see how much of this is JS take and how much of it is the writer's take.
Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I always take what JS says with a grain of salt, slice of lemon, & shot of tequilla.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Why can't EJ give it up and realize you can't make someone love you if they just DON'T love you???

Sami is all cozy in her new home with Rafe--TPTB could just let them be happy for a while--it would be much appreciated.

I wish someone else would shoot Ej and do a better job this time.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Here we go again! this show is just BAD.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 30 2010, 01:24 PM
Angie79
Yep.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2010, 01:59 PM
Sami is all cozy in her new home with Rafe--TPTB could just let them be happy for a while--it would be much appreciated.
This we agree on. Problem is, they aren't even remotely interesting without EJ thrown in. Watching Rafe and Sami in Blissville would lull me into a coma.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I actually like this quite a lot. I'm so relieved that, while EJ does still have lingering love for Sami (because love doesn't generally just disappear - particularly since he's not certain she was involved in the shooting) he's more focused on keeping his kids. THAT is waht I wanted to see - EJ not rolling over to be a lap dog for Sami, and gaining the upper hand.

JS is right - Sami had all the power up until she pulled that trigger. Now - she's screwed.

I hope this signals a return of the smart, cunning and totally in control EJ of old. I've really missed that guy. :wub:

Manda1

This will not end well.....deja vu...same crap....lies, manipulation, deception.... :sleep:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Sami is going to have to sign over custody of those kids to EJ sooner or later....I can smell it...just like Lucas had to sign over custody of Will to cover his ass about killing Franco....same shit about 9 years later.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That was JS' take on the power Sami had. She didn't have power. Legal doesn't mean anything to Dimeras.
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Jesus what the hell did Lexie put him on? Loving someone who brutally shot him in the head, E.J run we'll you still can.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Sep 30 2010, 02:23 PM
Sami is going to have to sign over custody of those kids to EJ sooner or later....I can smell it...just like Lucas had to sign over custody of Will to cover his ass about killing Franco....same shit about 9 years later.
I agree - I think this will lead to Sami being forced to give up custody in order to stay out of jail.

And I'm perfectly fine with that - as long as it doesn't also lead to another forced marriage.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 30 2010, 02:23 PM
I think Sami would pop another cap in EJ before signing over custody to him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply