Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thur Ratings: "Grey's Anatomy' tops 'Big Bang Theory'
Topic Started: Oct 1 2010, 06:14 PM (715 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
Grey's Anatomy 4.6/12
The Big Bang Theory 4.4/14
The Office 3.7/10
Jersey Shore (MTV) 3.4/10
$#*! My Dad Says 3.3/10
CSI 3.1/8
The Mentalist 3.0/9
Outsourced 2.8/8
Private Practice 2.8/8
30 Rock 2.6/8
Bones 2.5/8
Community 1.9/5
Fringe 1.9/5
The Vampire Diaries 1.5/5
The Apprentice 1.3/4
My Generation 1.1/3
Nikita 1.0/3

Viewers
The Mentalist 14.7 million
CSI 13.4 million
The Big Bang Theory 13.1 million
Grey's Anatomy 12.6 million
$#*! My Dad Says 10.4 million
Bones 9.8 million
Private Practice 8.0 million
The Office 7.3 million
Jersey Shore (MTV) 6.7 million
Outsourced 5.8 million
30 Rock 5.7 million
Fringe 5.2 million
Community 4.5 million
My Generation 3.8 million
The Apprentice 3.6 million
The Vampire Diaries 3.2 million
Nikita 2.7 million

Edited by Rick, Oct 1 2010, 06:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Sucks the Apprentice is doing so bad. I've actually enjoyed this season. It needs a better timeslot. To me, it gets lost in the shuffle on Thursday night.

King
Member Avatar

More people are watching Outsourced than Community and 30 Rock?????

UMMMMM WHAT!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 1 2010, 07:45 PM
Sucks the Apprentice is doing so bad. I've actually enjoyed this season. It needs a better timeslot. To me, it gets lost in the shuffle on Thursday night.
I watched it instead of PP because I'm kinda tired of all the sex on PP, it seems like that's all they do on that show sometimes. I'm no prude but it just gets tiring watching them go at it with each other all the time, and they rarely stray from their colleagues which there aren't that many of...

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Is anyone else watching My Generation? I LOVE it! I hope it starts performing better because it has an interesting concept, a solid cast, and some great and creative writing.

Mason

juniorz1
Oct 2 2010, 02:48 PM
Is anyone else watching My Generation? I LOVE it! I hope it starts performing better because it has an interesting concept, a solid cast, and some great and creative writing.
Don't get too attached to it -- it just got axed, LoL.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

juniorz1
Oct 2 2010, 02:48 PM
Sorry...it is cancelled and DUNZO.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

DAMN IT! I liked it. Are they going to air any more episodes??!?

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

You know what? FUCK ABC! First they don't snap up New Christine when they had the chance, now they axe my fave show of the new season. "My Generation' was clearly the type of show that needed time to build an audience. It's impossible time slot didn't help much either- 'Private Practice' should have been scheduled at 8 & 'My Generation' given the post-Grey's timeslot. Or put Grey's at 8, 'My Generation' at 9, and 'Private Practice' at 10.
Edited by juniorz1, Oct 2 2010, 10:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply